Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Same goes for you. At least Panda provides us with info with which we can proof him right or wrong, you gave us nothing.
Exactly,I said I will give it this game if everything goes according to plan but now everytime someone claims a role then that person dies...And everytime we keep fighting about same things...
This is like last mafia game where hardy claimed det and with kat they killed almost eveyone because ust said he is bar keeper,holt said he is det...

And I was the one who said Grysun is soo suspicious,I said that gnut has a point,I said that we don't know enough to vote for haku and naomi...
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Exactly,I said I will give it this game if everything goes according to plan but now everytime someone claims a role then that person dies...And everytime we keep fighting about same things...
This is like last mafia game where hardy claimed det and with kat they killed almost eveyone because ust said he is bar keeper,holt said he is det...
Still no info. Or it is so well-hidden that I don't see it.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Still no info. Or it is so well-hidden that I don't see it.
I gave my hint,do whatever you want...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

yeah goi is prolly not a mafia. tata why not blow me up? i am a very right target so it seems unless u cant actually do that
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

I didnt decide to blow up yet and I still have some days. I want to find the right target.
A kamikaze can't decide, that's up to the host and informed when the game starts...
Gonna recheck the rule just in case cause I might be confusing it with time bomb.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

A kamikaze can't decide, that's up to the host and informed when the game starts...
Gonna recheck the rule just in case cause I might be confusing it with time bomb.
Yeah you are confusing the two, Kamikaze has a time limit but he can blow up any night he wants before the time, Time Bomb can't.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Yup, yeah, she knows her deadline but she can still decide.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The way I see it, Doctor role is pretty useless all of a sudden. Like, if Panda has it right now, who the hell is he going to protect, lol. If he is a Pirate, Demon is now a Townie. I'm a Townie. James is a Townie (sorry, Jesus). Others have given vague hints. Wow so protect.

There is also the fact that, besides lawlett's Spy, there are no roles around that can get feedback of getting blocked, so, Mafia gets a potential "I got blocked by Escort" escape card without any risks, since we can't confirm or deny the existence of Escort for sure.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

The way I see it, Doctor role is pretty useless all of a sudden. Like, if Panda has it right now, who the hell is he going to protect, lol. If he is a Pirate, Demon is now a Townie. I'm a Townie. James is a Townie (sorry, Jesus). Others have given vague hints. Wow so protect.

There is also the fact that, besides lawlett's Spy, there are no roles around that can get feedback of getting blocked, so, Mafia gets a potential "I got blocked by Escort" escape card without any risks, since we can't confirm or deny the existence of Escort for sure.
lawl said he got blocked so if he is Spy, it confirms an Escort.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Either Lawl or Frosty gonna die next anyway once Hardy gets back on and throws a coin. Plus there is still the 2nd duel round we didn't had today yet.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

so where do we stand on suspicions? do we agree that keeping law alive is for now better, even if he's unreliable/troll?

afkish fo another hour probs hum
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,626
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

lawl said he got blocked so if he is Spy, it confirms an Escort.
Yeah, hence, besides lawlett, I said. The only way to make that happen would be to kill lawlett, I assume.

Anyways, I Vote Kill Zasz
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Ok, my thoughts so far:

- Working with the idea that are two remaining mafia (what isn't sure, but as a reference), the night when Erin was alive they were 3. Since Erin is unskilled, I doubt she was being used to perform killings. In that same night, Panda was blocked by Greg. Since he couldn't be performing a kill, I wanna cut some slack to him right now (although that doesn't clear him).
- James and Frosty are confirmed.
- Demon, Gol and Haku helped getting Gry killed.
- Misho bsed and it resulted on Jorp's death.
- My sis has a cover for now so I don't see why to mess with a bomb yet.

So now the ones that aren't super clear for me are Zasz and Holt (yup, James, two unclaimed in your list). I still believe that Misho is a safer elimination, though.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Hardy needs to show up soon. First duel round was at 3 am and now we got 3 pm. :/
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

[highlight]Day 2 ends in 16 hs.[/highlight]​

Haha so you are Mafia! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I went for Holt!

votekill lawl
lock vote Lawl
Votelock Jorped

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

fellow townies lets not waste any more time and kill this mafia jorp :wub
So both of you have alibis. Gotta say seems Jorp is telling the truth.
votekill Lawl. Imo, the story of you targeting Jorp as he perform a kill seems too fantastic especially considering that you promised to deliver a mafia today.
Wow jorpie is trying hard to survive! Tryhard Mafia is the best. Go to holt coming out suddenly as well . Ggwp boysvotelock jorped going to sleep. If I get lynched plz for the love of god lynch him next day
Misho gets nothing by killing the "hider" today and getting himself killed the day after. Townies are a bigger majority so far. You're just going down with Jorp like that, with no reasoning at all to pick a side.

Votekill Jorp

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------



Nice way to try to deviate focus when clearly either you or Misho is lying '-' Fuck the rest right now.
Agree with farfosh, this is the same as first day

FOR NOW votekill jorped
First of all, calm down guys!

And let's recap:

Demon - why did Aonori die? Weren't you supposed to protect him? Are you naive or insane after all? If so I hope the sane doc stays hidden. Hell, we need the inactive ones to be more active!

Panda - who did you rob tonight? That is really important to know from which person you stole a role if your pirate claim role is real after all.

Jorped - calm down. And think logically. We lost two detectives and we might, MIGHT, have a third one who hopefully keeps his mouth shut till he finds out his sanity and with luck finds a Mafia member. And yet you tell us to kill the only spy guy who might be of help to find actions?

Lawl - I think we need to start having proof that you are really spy after all. Like you targeting Demon without Demon saying who he targeted and you writing first who demon targeted and demon either sayingtthat is correct or not. Because THIS is why claiming spy is freaking hard if not IMPOSSIBLE for Mafias, because unlike with detective and doctor they do not know which townie REALLY has a night role with an action and even IF they do know that they cannot know for sure WHICH one those townies targeted at night!
Also according to your result, Jorped CANNOT be escort because he targeted Aonori and Demon protected Aonori that night. So the only explanation for the last night is that Demon got blocked by Mafia Escort who oviously cannot be Jorped since according to your result he didn't targeted demon! The only reason a "hider" would target a detective is that he knows said detective is protected by a doc and Demon declared to protect Aonori so he was obvious to die this nigth first. HOWEVER! Aonori DIED this night and Jorped didn't!
Which means given that Aonori found both gnut and jorped "guilty" in the past two nights adn that demon failed to protect Aonori and Jorped targeted Aonori given Lawl's result:

Jorped is Mafia Boss thus the "guilty" result of Aonori which is also why Jorped tried his best not to get lynched the past days as else we would already know Aonori's sanity. And somebody else if Mafia. Probably Panda or somebody else who voted for gnut to die and who isn't a fully confirmed townie like me.

I votekill Jorped for now.

Even if I am wrong I rather kill a now useless hider as the mafia will never ever target jorped as they KNOW they cannot kill him than a possible spy after the lose of two detectives!

And I suggest again that we mob up on Jorped and get him duel killed on the two duel chances we have today!

WHO'S WITH ME?!?!
Votekill Misho troll o/
OK... This is interesting....

Vote Kill lawl for now
wow that was unexpected!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

truly lets not jump on the townie straight away and look at the big picture. I clearly made a mistake in my spying activities but hey we are all humans.votekill panda for now.
votelock lawl I knew your story was too good to be true. Now you're claiming to be blocked? Why didn't you just say that the first time so we investigate rather than implicated Jorp?
Votekill Panda

I need to go right now

Votekill Lawl

I lev you master but...but... :crying
If Law is just trolling, it's better to keep him around regardless. At the moment we need all the townies we can get.

Zasz has been afk like, the whole game right? Wouldn't it be kinda unfair if he turned out to be mafia anyway? Like, there's no chance for us to interact and figure out if he is or isn't.

Holt hasn't really elaborated on his role, nor has Gol as far as I know.

I think Farf isn't that much of a suspect at the moment, especially since I agree with things she says (I mean, that could be a ploy but w/e).

Haku I think isn't just a regular townie, but we'll leave that for what it is at the moment.

Of Demon and James I guess we can say they're innocent.

Ah well, lets not lock in votes till we have certainty.

For the moment I'll go with vote kill Holt however. I can still change it, but I think it's best we eliminate actual mafia contenders over professional trolls.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------



hum you missed mouse
I need to go to work now or I'll get terribly late. So for now I gonna vote for lawl. If I have time and internet maybe I change after the duel.
Votekill Lawl
Yeah, hence, besides lawlett, I said. The only way to make that happen would be to kill lawlett, I assume.

Anyways, I Vote Kill Zasz

9 of 10 votes

lawlett-kun 5x (Katie/Holt;Cho/Farfalla;Ernie/Demonspeed;Neville/g01;Ron/Tatasugoi)
TSPanda 1x (Dean/lawlett-kun
Holt 1x (Crabbe/TSPanda)
Zasz 1x (Seamus/Hakuteiken)

Unable to vote, Not Voter Disease 1x (Luna/Zasz)

Fred has no current vote.

[highlight]Day 4 ends in 45 minutes[/highlight]

If I missed a post or a vote please let me know.


Students.

The Duelling Club is now open and... wait what's that?

As much as this pains me, Dean, we must have at it. You kept "pushing" me. It hurt too much.

En garde, Dean! I challenge you to a duel to the death.

Hardy, this is me using my ability.
Another Duel to Death Ginny? Well we have too many Gryffindors anyway... let's see what happens.


Sissy Cowboy​

Oh god now we lost a Weasley... what a shame '-'

Now we can start the club and... wait a second. It's only 10 of you now!? You couldn't be more dissapointing... I'm leaving now, someone has to guard the castle. No more Duelling Club, ever!

*The Duelling Club is now closed, as there are too little members*​
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,374
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Great... Dean killed his ex...
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

Well, so much for duelling.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

Updated List.

Confirmed Townies:

James: Jesus

KILLED:

GrySun: Mafia member
gnut: Prostitute
jorped: hider
Ken: Mentor
DD: Detective
Erin: Unskilled Mafia Member
Nao: reg townie
Philia: Sleeper
Aonori: Detective
Frosty: Cowboy

Role claims:

Haku: Regular townie
lawlett: Spy
Panda: Pirate, claims to have stolen the role of Demon
Demon: Doctor, regular townie if role really was stolen by Panda
Tatasugoi: Kamikaze

Hints only:

Zasz: had the role before, fucking boring (played as: Detective, Bomb (2x), Noble, Mafia Boss, reg Townie (which he can't know of), Sickly, Hider (last one))
Gol: have to wait before taking action
Farfalla: passive
Holt: passive, didn't have it before
This is going badly. If there are only 2 Mafias, we got a good chance. if they are 3 and a townie gets lynched today, another killed tonight, then we are in a rough spot.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,614
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - DAY 4

we're done for gg

I had hoped law would die so we could revote on someone who's actually suspicious, but now we probs lost both the vote and the 1v1.

yeah our odds are getting pretty slim now that we cant even duel club people
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top