Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Well done guys !! :teehee


Special thought for lawlet :

 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

night 1 I was scared
night 2 I got blocked
night 3 I suddenly realised that it was ridiculous that Demon revealed himself to be the doctor. I was thinking already that we forcing each othet to reveal too much, even greg was reluctant to reveal hoe status. But this was only during the night phase, couldn't discuss. I figured next day if Demon wasn't killed he would be suspicious. This night I'd probs loot haku as I thought he was a little too quiet. Would have shared thoughts about Demon as well with more proof. Ah well thought ai had more time... sorry :g
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Also thxs for Hardy, great job for your 1st hosting :zomg
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Mafia, were you worried when I killed Erin?
Not really. We already suspected she could be unskilled so we never used her for kills and she volunteered to be sacrificed if things got tough. Admittedly it was pissing that you were cowboy but you had no leads after that.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

night 1 I was scared
night 2 I got blocked
night 3 I suddenly realised that it was ridiculous that Demon revealed himself to be the doctor. I was thinking already that we forcing each othet to reveal too much, even greg was reluctant to reveal hoe status. But this was only during the night phase, couldn't discuss. I figured next day if Demon wasn't killed he would be suspicious. This night I'd probs loot haku as I thought he was a little too quiet. Would have shared thoughts about Demon as well with more proof. Ah well thought ai had more time... sorry :g
Night 3 ; haku tell him that he is doctor :heh
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Mafia, were you worried when I killed Erin?
A little by your ability but Erin had the most useless role and we were planning on making her a suspect this day so... We hoped that you'd die targeting a townie today, and you did :D. What was preoccupying us the most was Lala and Haku's role, we suspected Lala was BP or PGO, roles Holt was supposed to claim and that she was waiting for this to lynch him. Haku was indeed a Doctor, his sudden plain Townie claim was too odd.
 
Last edited:

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Not really. We already suspected she could be unskilled so we never used her for kills and she volunteered to be sacrificed if things got tough. Admittedly it was pissing that you were cowboy but you had no leads after that.
Seems that everyone, (including me thought I was unskilled, so litlle credibility :hmph

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Btw Frosty I hate you !!! :gtfo
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Seems that everyone, (including me thought I was unskilled, so litlle credibility :hmph
It's okey erin-chan you played very well and you win too :hug
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,585
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Night 3 ; haku tell him that he is doctor :heh
nvm I targeted zasz this night

meh I guess I just should have been more assertive about my thoughts. under lotta suspension, demon could have turned on me easily as he had more credibility hm
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I knew there was a doc, I suspected either Farf-chan or Haku.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

nvm I targeted zasz this night

meh I guess I just should have been more assertive about my thoughts. under lotta suspension, demon could have turned on me easily as he had more credibility hm
Indeed, I was certain I could have made you die today, but lawl made things even better :D.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

This is depressing, Voldemort is magical Hitler. And we let him win.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

At least I died before seeing what happen to Hogwarts.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,074
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Actually I didn't lie when I hinted my "role", I've told I had "no role" which was true and that I was a "common citizen", basically a mafia member is just a common citizen but in the red side, I've never stated explicitly that I was a townie/ greenie :teehee
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Dueling thing really screwed the townies badly.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Actually I didn't lie when I hinted my "role", I've told I had "no role" which was true and that I was a "common citizen", basically a mafia member is just a common citizen but in the red side, I've never stated explicitly that I was a townie/ greenie :teehee

Oh god I luv dis gurl~! Told ya u gonna rock Eruu-chan~!
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,595
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Farfyyyy thanks for believing in my innocence for so long :biblethump

Demon I forgive you for screwing me over.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

We were going to loose anyway, but seriously just to draw an analogy, if i was on a League of Legends's game, after the match i would report Lawl for assisting enemy team. No reason for him to do what he did and cause us to loose 3 townies and day phase, as much funny as it might have been for people following it.

I wait to loose, but i have to admit my play was mediocre. There's too many roles i am not familiar like the Escort one, so many scenarios i didn't plan for and overall there's always this rush of trying to move things forward even if isn't the best choice that doesn't really mesh well with how townies should play.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Farfyyyy thanks for believing in my innocence for so long :biblethump
You acted sooo suspicious,why ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top