Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

You acted sooo suspicious,why ?
How the hell was I suspicious? I just wanted lawl dead to prevent him screwing us over as he later did with jorped...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

We were going to loose anyway, but seriously just to draw an analogy, if i was on a League of Legends's game, after the match i would report Lawl for assisting enemy team. No reason for him to do what he did and cause us to loose 3 townies and day phase, as much funny as it might have been for people following it.

I wait to loose, but i have to admit my play was mediocre. There's too many roles i am not familiar like the Escort one, so many scenarios i didn't plan for and overall there's always this rush of trying to move things forward even if isn't the best choice that doesn't really mesh well with how townies should play.
Honestly not sure what I could have done, I did investigate erinyes night 1 and got innocent so I assume I am the insane detective.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Holt Mafia? Amaze.

My intuition was off about Farfalla. Maybe if it weren't for that, I would be able to do come to a cleaner conclusion in my thinking. Though I doubt it was an easy game to play.
And nee-chan, remember what I said about following behavioral analysis? Messing up with gnut and jorped? Well, let's add lawlett to that list, as well, rofl.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

We were going to loose anyway, but seriously just to draw an analogy, if i was on a League of Legends's game, after the match i would report Lawl for assisting enemy team. No reason for him to do what he did and cause us to loose 3 townies and day phase, as much funny as it might have been for people following it.

I wait to loose, but i have to admit my play was mediocre. There's too many roles i am not familiar like the Escort one, so many scenarios i didn't plan for and overall there's always this rush of trying to move things forward even if isn't the best choice that doesn't really mesh well with how townies should play.
Harry, your death literally broke my heart, next time join Mafia :hmph
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I'm a bitch witch

Impossible to win with so many liars/confused people in the same team xD
i had that shit before....it feels dirty:XD

Gudyeob mafia....

and i wasnt confused....i honestly thought i had it twice...oh well,i was lazy...didnt check 8)
also no one listened to me about erin being mafia nor my arguments for jorped on day2:(

but all in all...fukan hilarious game:thumbs
 
Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,372
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

How the hell was I suspicious? I just wanted lawl dead to prevent him screwing us over as he later did with jorped...
You always become suspicious in the eyes of the others when you play aggressively early in the game, that's what happened to me in the Naruto game. IIRC I was trying too hard to kill jorped.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

How the hell was I suspicious? I just wanted lawl dead to prevent him screwing us over as he later did with jorped...
How did you even know he would screw you ? Don't come with ''I know him''...and your reason to kill him was awful...but you served us soo well,death miller :lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Harry, your death literally broke my heart, next time join Mafia :hmph
Why you kill me night 2?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

How did you even know he would screw you ? Don't come with ''I know him''...and your reason to kill him was awful...but you served us soo well,death miller :lmao
Yeah gry is just being ridiculous here, he must be psychic.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

We were going to loose anyway, but seriously just to draw an analogy, if i was on a League of Legends's game, after the match i would report Lawl for assisting enemy team. No reason for him to do what he did and cause us to loose 3 townies and day phase, as much funny as it might have been for people following it.

I wait to loose, but i have to admit my play was mediocre. There's too many roles i am not familiar like the Escort one, so many scenarios i didn't plan for and overall there's always this rush of trying to move things forward even if isn't the best choice that doesn't really mesh well with how townies should play.
Well demon did warn that he was a troller that got a yearly trolly award:3c

Lol in the end I was a paranoid detective, killing me wasnt such a big deal, digital though...:gwah
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Honestly not sure what I could have done, I did investigate erinyes night 1 and got innocent so I assume I am the insane detective.
Sadly you died to soon to carry us to victory :(

Harry, your death literally broke my heart, next time join Mafia :hmph
I would had preferred to be Mafia as well. It's been a long time and i am not that good of a townie honestly :XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Why you kill me night 2?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------



Yeah gry is just being ridiculous here, he must be psychic.
Actually I killed you :kappa

Ikr lol thanks to him I got a clean image :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Since the roles were pretty much controlled by Mafia, there was little fun to have. All we had was the warped information. Individual screw ups aside, there was that.

The best fun was playing along James, to be honest. He seemed to at least attempt asserting control over the flow the game. Too bad it was out of reach. Nice try, though, I'd say.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yeah...where is james :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Since the roles were pretty much controlled by Mafia, there was little fun to have. All we had was the warped information. Individual screw ups aside, there was that.

The best fun was playing along James, to be honest. He seemed to at least attempt asserting control over the flow the game. Too bad it was out of reach. Nice try, though, I'd say.
It's never fun to get owned by mafia man, we were not even close. And we killed off all the strongest roles.
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

You always become suspicious in the eyes of the others when you play aggressively early in the game, that's what happened to me in the Naruto game. IIRC I was trying too hard to kill jorped.
Had Haku revealed he was a doctor, and we would have reason to kill you.
I don't think holding so long to tell us the role was good, but who could imagine we would have 3 townies day in one day phase :cookiehand
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

i had that shit before....it feels dirty:XD

Gudyeob mafia....

and i wasnt confused....i honestly thought i had it twice...oh well,i was lazy...didnt check 8)
also no one listened to me about erin being mafia nor my arguments for jorped on day2:(

but all in all...fukan hilarious game:thumbs

Actually, I did believe you, :teehee
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,995
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yeah...where is james :derp
I'd like to note that using that smiley statistically increases your chances by 100% to get into my ignore list :nod
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I want to see James's reaction when he will realize than goi was truly Mafia Boss all along :lmao.
I KNEW IT! I was even right about my joke that g01 was the one who killed me! Holy shit! And Holt I thought to be mafia as well. But Ron, nope, totally thought he was Kamikaze.

And lawl didn't suppose to get any result since we blocked him but he lied about jorpy :kappa

Such a troll :zomg
*headdesk*
Of all the people he had to pick Jorps to pick a bone with!

I did found it weird that demon wasn't killed last night despite being claimed doctor but I thought he was blocked and mafia was acting stupid. Turns out Mafia had real acting skills instead. xD

GG, Mafia!

In this game especially the duels helped a lot to weed out the townies.

@Hardy

Weren't 5 Mafias a bit too much though? I thought with 20 players we would have 4 Mafias at most which would have given us another day and chance to maybe turn this around, although i doubt it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

THANX SOBRINO....TU ESTE GUAPO U.U;)





:Haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top