Games Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Why you kill me night 2?

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------



Yeah gry is just being ridiculous here, he must be psychic.
Because you said in one of your posts that you had done something during Night 1 so we tried to kill you ASAP.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Yeah...where is james :derp
Went to heaven?:teehee
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

i had that shit before....it feels dirty:XD

Gudyeob mafia....

and i wasnt confused....i honestly thought i had it twice...oh well,i was lazy...didnt check 8)
also no one listened to me about erin being mafia nor my arguments for jorped on day2:(

but all in all...fukan hilarious game:thumbs
Yeah I did believe you too :derp lol even try to save you

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Went to heaven?:teehee
Well when he come,he will meet with his hell :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Sadly you died to soon to carry us to victory :(



I would had preferred to be Mafia as well. It's been a long time and i am not that good of a townie honestly :XD
bitch....i trusted you and you kill me....wtf:-_-
did i not make sense in your defense????
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

bitch....i trusted you and you kill me....wtf:-_-
did i not make sense in your defense????
I think farfalla got you killed man.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
19,985
Reaction score
6,622
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Had Haku revealed he was a doctor, and we would have reason to kill you.
I don't think holding so long to tell us the role was good, but who could imagine we would have 3 townies day in one day phase :cookiehand
No, it's not inconceivable to think there were two Doctors. I didn't come out, because there was simply no way of busting Demon. I don't think not using my ability for the first two nights was good, but then again, I wasn't really supporting Townies, anyway, lol.
When I say my intuition about Farfalla was off, I exactly mean that. My distrust of her eclipsed my distrust of Demon, so, I decided to trust Demon for the night, and try to kill Farfalla as the probable Insane Doctor.
By Night 4, there was nothing left for a Sane Doctor to do, so I hit and hope.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Because you said in one of your posts that you had done something during Night 1 so we tried to kill you ASAP.
Hey demon is it true lol, I watched your posts on day 4, ya got me killed just case I didnt tell who I was searching for right?

Well it appears I was right in put the inactive ones with penalty on the suspicious list, at least Panda saw tata suspicious too dang.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I'd like to note that using that smiley statistically increases your chances by 100% to get into my ignore list :nod
hahhaha don't be mean haku :hug

I KNEW IT! I was even right about my joke that g01 was the one who killed me! Holy shit! And Holt I thought to be mafia as well. But Ron, nope, totally thought he was Kamikaze.



*headdesk*
Of all the people he had to pick Jorps to pick a bone with!

I did found it weird that demon wasn't killed last night despite being claimed doctor but I thought he was blocked and mafia was acting stupid. Turns out Mafia had real acting skills instead. xD

GG, Mafia!

In this game especially the duels helped a lot to weed out the townies.

@Hardy

Weren't 5 Mafias a bit too much though? I thought with 20 players we would have 4 Mafias at most which would have given us another day and chance to maybe turn this around, although i doubt it.
hey :3c
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

bitch....i trusted you and you kill me....wtf:-_-
did i not make sense in your defense????
Frankly you made some mistakes with your claims, and we obviously knew you were Townie, then you promised to reveal your role next phase and we used this for the Doc claim, as well as a way to suspect Panda(who made a lot of mistakes too) and Lala.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

I think farfalla got you killed man.
i wish you were there....damn haku dont fight for no one....mercenary ass:XD
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

@Hardy

Weren't 5 Mafias a bit too much though? I thought with 20 players we would have 4 Mafias at most which would have given us another day and chance to maybe turn this around, although i doubt it.
5 Mafias plus 1 sleeper and 1 death miller.
Not to mention they had strong roles like Escort and Strongman. They even had one Assassin.

It was needed a miracle for us to win this game when the third party got deleted so early from the game honestly.
And then we also can't forget having Lawl trolling :cookiestare
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

No, it's not inconceivable to think there were two Doctors. I didn't come out, because there was simply no way of busting Demon. I don't think not using my ability for the first two nights was good, but then again, I wasn't really supporting Townies, anyway, lol.
When I say my intuition about Farfalla was off, I exactly mean that. My distrust of her eclipsed my distrust of Demon, so, I decided to trust Demon for the night, and try to kill Farfalla as the probable Insane Doctor.
By Night 4, there was nothing left for a Sane Doctor to do, so I hit and hope.
You should've used it on me haku damn you, I saved you from linch the day before and literally asked anyother doc in game to save me lol.:-_-
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Frankly you made some mistakes with your claims, and we obviously knew you were Townie, then you promised to reveal your role next phase and we used this for the Doc claim, as well as a way to suspect Panda(who made a lot of mistakes too) and Lala.
i made 1....by saying i had it before....
then i said it was aggressive...last time i check...blocking is aggressive
not passive...i target
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Tbh other townies screw you so much too not just lawl
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,370
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

You should've used it me haku damn you, I saved from linch the day before and literally asked anyother doc in game to save me lol.:-_-
That's because of the fear that Haku was Doc that we used Holt to kill you. Strongman can kill anyone at night.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Demon realize that in your last game you had Ja'far as avy and now you were assassin lol
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

You should've used it me haku damn you, I saved from linch the day before and literally asked anyother doc in game to save me lol.:-_-
It doesn't matter we used strongman against you :3c
 

jorped

The True Ninja
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 20, 2010
Messages
6,139
Reaction score
4,703
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

No, it's not inconceivable to think there were two Doctors. I didn't come out, because there was simply no way of busting Demon. I don't think not using my ability for the first two nights was good, but then again, I wasn't really supporting Townies, anyway, lol.
When I say my intuition about Farfalla was off, I exactly mean that. My distrust of her eclipsed my distrust of Demon, so, I decided to trust Demon for the night, and try to kill Farfalla as the probable Insane Doctor.
By Night 4, there was nothing left for a Sane Doctor to do, so I hit and hope.
Because you kept your role, you gave us a reason to think Naomi or you were lying.
We had caught a sleeper, and i actually believed there was a chance GrySun was a death miller like i mentioned in a couple of posts. If we knew you weren't plain townie, Naomi would never been lynched. Plus you were so close to being lynched as well on that dayphase and with such a role.

I do understand your strategy, still you not revealing it just made Demon untouchable at that point for me. One doctor in the game completely believable for me, with all the roles claimed. 2 doctors? and i could see myself making a case on Demon.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4

Demon realize that in your last game you had Ja'far as avy and now you were assassin lol
I didn't even realize you were in this game to be honest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top