Re: Mafia Game 46 - Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry - NIGHT 4
Well when he come,he will meet with his hell
I replied last page. And man, I knew you were Mafia, I just knew it! But I never had proof and nobody else seems to create a bandwagon on you and then there were all those infos from Aonori, Demon's doc claim and ofc lawl spy infos to procede... And ofc that half of the claimed roles were made by mafia while the townies were inactive or late activeor tried to stay low didn't helped either to find friends and discover foes...
Man, if you had been 4 people we might have gotten a chance but with 5 people versus 15 townies from which we got only one doc who kept his role hidden and DD dieing too soon to give info, we didn't had much chance.
Heck, the only real mafia we killed was due Frosty, not even due lynching.
I did had a real bad feeling last day when the last minutes were about to pass and Demon was the one who could change his vote to Zasz to create a tie and buy us another hour and when he didn't... yeah. Then I realized I shouldn't have trusted Demon..... but he was the sole docotor claim in all those days, was what I supposed to think? D8
Honestly, if Lawl and Jorped wouldn't have had their hissy fight I would have rather concentrated on Panda but alas my attention got changed and then everything went to shit with 3 townies dead in a day...