Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
I know, it just seems he's surprised and it's a comical thing so I'm wondering if he can't sneak around anymore because somebody's brought him out in the open. (Maybe Johnny, since Kanda isn't getting along with Link right now.)
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
what does it say?
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Hoshino realized Link's upper eyelids start like Kanda's, but then she fills the eyelashes at the outer corners in more robustly. (She must have very specific features for everybody, yet they're all so subtle & consistent with her style at any given time that a non-artist like me would hardly notice without paying conscious, specific attention to it...)
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
It's 3AM in Japan already :blink I wonder if she is in the deadline pinch that bad.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
It's 3AM in Japan already :blink I wonder if she is in the deadline pinch that bad.
Maybe that's just her regular sleep schedule? Maybe she's just used to late nights, or is more productive at night as opposed to morning, or she's one of those people that function on 4 hours of sleep /jelly/ their whole life? >.<

On the other side:

The soreness in my ring finger hasn't receded, I can't hit the keys well...
??? Is it just like light soreness/cramp from drawing or typing too much or... U.U
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I don't have instagram, but is there some sort of queu function like on tumblr? Where you can create a post and schedule it to actually be posted publicly at a particular time.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I don't have instagram, but is there some sort of queu function like on tumblr? Where you can create a post and schedule it to actually be posted publicly at a particular time.
Nope.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
That looks like a gaming keypad to me :XD

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Yeah, it's a Logitech G13.

Doesn't mean she uses it for gaming necessarily, but I haven't seen them used in any other way really.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Darjaille

Custom Title
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
5,405
Reaction score
3,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Slovakia
The pain in my left hand only increased and I also got fever, I became sad so I took my favorite ring and a cheering squad
oh. ;;

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

That looks like a gaming keypad to me :XD

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

Yeah, it's a Logitech G13.

Doesn't mean she uses it for gaming necessarily, but I haven't seen them used in any other way really.
It's an ergonomic keyboard right? She probably uses it because of her hand/wrist problems I think.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
It's an ergonomic keyboard right? She probably uses it because of her hand/wrist problems I think.
I'm being opstimistic that it is mostly because she is working on a Cintiq. It's a pain to access keyboard with a cintiq unless you have a wireless keyboard. But yeah, her wrist problems can be reason (also I still believe she has spondylosis)
 

capricorn

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
233
Reaction score
190
Gender
Male
Country
Jamaica
The new update looks so epic and yet its such a tease.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I hope these teases are a hint that they will make an appearance in the next chapter :wtf
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
The picture looks like a color page. And Lavi's smile is so omnious :hip
And Hoshino said she was going to hospital :)
 

Little Reala

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, i was thinking it was a chapter cover or something?

:o Hopefully they'll sort her out, did she mention why her finger was in pain?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Also, is it intentional that Allen basically has his sword over Lavi's neck? :o
 

Little Reala

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
I think Allen's in the foreground? whereas Lavi is in the mid-ground and Bookman the back and it's more of an overlap rather than a threat!
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I think Allen's in the foreground? whereas Lavi is in the mid-ground and Bookman the back and it's more of an overlap rather than a threat!
I know that, but since Hoshino is very good in positioning, I wonder if there is any meaning to that arrangement
 
Top