Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3
Anything in particular you look for? or what puts you off?Yes, very.![]()
Anything in particular you look for? or what puts you off?Yes, very.![]()
I like 6 packs.Anything in particular you look for? or what puts you off?

Actually I'm more of an oblique fan.tell me more...

Yeah obliques are cool; kinda difficult to get thoughActually I'm more of an oblique fan.
No but seriously what's off putting for me has more to do with the personality, someone who doesn't like animals(pretty common in here), who's a liar,too possessive, stuff like that.


Why wouldn't I?Of course you would know


What should I change it to, Sky-kun?So this thread is still about pelvic sorcery...? Lame.


its rly old like 4/5 years...when i was registered somewhere else....got 3 more sets like this
Who made your sig? Makes me miss Cowboy Bebop
Are you feeling nostalgic or just can't be bothered to make a new set?its rly old like 4/5 years...when i was registered somewhere else....got 3 more sets like this
i cant make sets myself, you should know that, thats why you made me that cool set for secret santaAre you feeling nostalgic or just can't be bothered to make a new set?
Which you don't wear, even though it's better than this one.i cant make sets myself, you should know that, thats why you made me that cool set for secret santa

cuz of the punishment set i had to wear,and your set is on my old laptop,this one i found on my hard disc....... a kanki set from kingdomWhich you don't wear, even though it's better than this one.
Maybe you can find something you like on my PB?
that was a cool time. I don't make as many sets as I used to anymore.