Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Then the whole "erased from existence" thing is pretty much horrible writing as it contradicts what has been established. Creating a paradox would either have no consequences at all (Multiverse) or it would change everything (straight line). In Flash they just picked the most convenient parts and that is what is rather meh if you ask me. Especially because the singularity wasn't created thanks to Eddie shooting himself but thanks to the attempt of time travel going out of control.
Imo the Singularity was "simply" a portal to another Earth (2) which was opened by force. :worrybunny

That aside, the last scene of episode 2 was the best one. So damn awesome.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Which will get even worse with way more characters in Infinity Wars... :worrybunny But yeah Thanos needs to be more than just a teaser.

Well can't stop the Hulk. Also it was one of the best fighting sequences in the whole movie. Way better than the final fight against Ultrons puppets.

Thank god I thought I was the only one. While Agents of SHIELD and Gotham started with serious ass kicking, Arrow and Flash were so meh... The whole Flash episode didn't make sense at all... I mean why is there still a tape of Wells when he was erased form existence?
At least Arrows first ep had Barry in it...

Let's hope Garrick will be a cool character. He needs to suit up...

---------- Post added October 15, 2015 at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was October 12, 2015 at 07:35 PM ----------

Fantastic 4 back to Marvel?

http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/fan...ic-four-back-at-marvel-movie-planned-for-2020
Oh man, remember the Honest Trailer? Now here's Cinema Sins....Enjoy:


Have you seen the second episode then? It was a lot better than the first. Plus Cisco was good fun as always. And Patty Spivot made her debut; already I like her chemistry with Barry, so I hope they don't tease us with that for too long.

Turns out that rumour is false and Fox have a tight grip on the Fantastic Four rights still....:hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Then the whole "erased from existence" thing is pretty much horrible writing as it contradicts what has been established. Creating a paradox would either have no consequences at all (Multiverse) or it would change everything (straight line). In Flash they just picked the most convenient parts and that is what is rather meh if you ask me. Especially because the singularity wasn't created thanks to Eddie shooting himself but thanks to the attempt of time travel going out of control.
Imo the Singularity was "simply" a portal to another Earth (2) which was opened by force. :worrybunny

That aside, the last scene of episode 2 was the best one. So damn awesome.
Well yeah, can't really argue with the fact that it isn't exactly solid writing. Hm, well the wormhole was originally stable.
I doubt the singularity was a portal to a different world though. It was apparently going to destroy this world.
Oh, didn't even remember to check for new episodes. I should watch them soon
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Oh man, remember the Honest Trailer? Now here's Cinema Sins....Enjoy:


Have you seen the second episode then? It was a lot better than the first. Plus Cisco was good fun as always. And Patty Spivot made her debut; already I like her chemistry with Barry, so I hope they don't tease us with that for too long.

Turns out that rumour is false and Fox have a tight grip on the Fantastic Four rights still....:hee
Yes yes a lot of stuff is wrong with this movie... With pretty much every movie in the whole MCU but I think there are limits. While I expect different from a really good Anime, a good comic movie just needs to be like the WS or at least like the first Avengers.

It was better yeah and damn. Patty is so damn cute. Is she for real. :wtf
The final scene of the episode was so fucking awesome, wasn't it?

Ugh... Too good to be true huh?
I guess Fox just wants to lose more money while making F4 movies then.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Yes yes a lot of stuff is wrong with this movie... With pretty much every movie in the whole MCU but I think there are limits. While I expect different from a really good Anime, a good comic movie just needs to be like the WS or at least like the first Avengers.

It was better yeah and damn. Patty is so damn cute. Is she for real. :wtf
The final scene of the episode was so fucking awesome, wasn't it?

Ugh... Too good to be true huh?
I guess Fox just wants to lose more money while making F4 movies then.
Well a lot of the sins are arbitrary and depend on what the narrator agrees with and likes. A comic book movie just has to provide enough fanservice to please the majority of its base fans (book readers) and a decent enough plot for the average moviegoer to follow.

Yeah Patty is so cute! I know from One Tree Hill and man, I was so excited to have her join the show. I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed her interactions with Joe when he bumped into her at the precinct.

I think Fox intends to completely destroy the F4 brand beyond repair before giving it back to Marvel.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Well a lot of the sins are arbitrary and depend on what the narrator agrees with and likes. A comic book movie just has to provide enough fanservice to please the majority of its base fans (book readers) and a decent enough plot for the average moviegoer to follow.

Yeah Patty is so cute! I know from One Tree Hill and man, I was so excited to have her join the show. I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed her interactions with Joe when he bumped into her at the precinct.

I think Fox intends to completely destroy the F4 brand beyond repair before giving it back to Marvel.
Basically like the classic blockbuster movie. Just with nerdgasms. I don't mind at all as that is what Ultron was. A popcorn movie. Apart from Hydras weird strategy to not use the Tesseract or JARVIS not being able to see the Hydra documents within SHIELD, Winter Soldier was a really well written movie and is above the classic blockbuster.
Hence I expect a lot from Civil War and the Infinity Wars.

I want her to appear a lot more. :wtf COuld she become a Meta in the near future? Or will she just be a cute officer.
Apart from that I loved how they said in the first episode that it isn't that easy anymore to enter STAR Labs, which was the biggest BS in the first season. Sadly they were wrong yet again... :XD

Classic Fox. Well at least Marvel has the Inhumans.~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Basically like the classic blockbuster movie. Just with nerdgasms. I don't mind at all as that is what Ultron was. A popcorn movie. Apart from Hydras weird strategy to not use the Tesseract or JARVIS not being able to see the Hydra documents within SHIELD, Winter Soldier was a really well written movie and is above the classic blockbuster.
Hence I expect a lot from Civil War and the Infinity Wars.

I want her to appear a lot more. :wtf COuld she become a Meta in the near future? Or will she just be a cute officer.
Apart from that I loved how they said in the first episode that it isn't that easy anymore to enter STAR Labs, which was the biggest BS in the first season. Sadly they were wrong yet again... :XD

Classic Fox. Well at least Marvel has the Inhumans.~
I expect a lot more from Civil War but the problem is, the casting has gotten so huge, it is essentially Avengers 2.5 and I don't really like that; I wanted Cap's movies to be more grounded and that's what made them work compared to the other guys and the worlds they live in.

She dates Barry in the comics; she's a relatively new character, conceived I think to freshen Barry's romantic storyline. I'm not sure how long she will last. Hopefully even after she and Barry hook up and Barry and Iris hooks up, she'll still be working with Joe and his taskforce, for my sake :love. That's wishful thinking though.

Ah I was waiting for that part; "we upped security, no more walk ins" Enter Jay Garrick :XD

I heard some weird rumours that the Inhumans movie wasn't going ahead anymore? :/
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I expect a lot more from Civil War but the problem is, the casting has gotten so huge, it is essentially Avengers 2.5 and I don't really like that; I wanted Cap's movies to be more grounded and that's what made them work compared to the other guys and the worlds they live in.

She dates Barry in the comics; she's a relatively new character, conceived I think to freshen Barry's romantic storyline. I'm not sure how long she will last. Hopefully even after she and Barry hook up and Barry and Iris hooks up, she'll still be working with Joe and his taskforce, for my sake :love. That's wishful thinking though.

Ah I was waiting for that part; "we upped security, no more walk ins" Enter Jay Garrick :XD

I heard some weird rumours that the Inhumans movie wasn't going ahead anymore? :/
Sure but I doubt Stark and co. will get a lot of screentime. And if we are honest SHIELD should've dealt with the Mandarin as well... I mean he abducted the damn president...
Anyway the Russo brothers are at work again so this'll be like a small Avengers III preview as they have to make a whole damn lot of actors work together which shouldn't be easy.

She just needs to stay. Her smile is adorable and everything else as well. Hnnnnnnng. :wtf

The thing I hate about CW shows is all the teenage drama though... It is simply not important... If I wanted to watch a teenage romance show I would've watched Vampire Diaries...
I fear Supergirl will be even worse in that regard.
Also that annoying "Your world's in danger" - You don't say, Jay...

Nah that was just a rumor... Though that movie is kinda far away, as AoS already deals with Kree and Inhumans alltogether...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Sure but I doubt Stark and co. will get a lot of screentime. And if we are honest SHIELD should've dealt with the Mandarin as well... I mean he abducted the damn president...
Anyway the Russo brothers are at work again so this'll be like a small Avengers III preview as they have to make a whole damn lot of actors work together which shouldn't be easy.

She just needs to stay. Her smile is adorable and everything else as well. Hnnnnnnng. :wtf

The thing I hate about CW shows is all the teenage drama though... It is simply not important... If I wanted to watch a teenage romance show I would've watched Vampire Diaries...
I fear Supergirl will be even worse in that regard.
Also that annoying "Your world's in danger" - You don't say, Jay...

Nah that was just a rumor... Though that movie is kinda far away, as AoS already deals with Kree and Inhumans alltogether...
I think Stark will get quite a bit of screen time, as I guess the movie is being billed as Avengers 2.5: Iron Man vs Captain America. Next to the two, we'll get Black Panther cameo a bit, Bucky, some Natasha and then Ant-Man too. Oh and Spider-Man will get a lot of screen time too, since they'll want to show him off.

Did you watch the latest episode? :wtf She's so :x3

Before I even finished that line, I knew you'd say Vampire Diaries. It's true that there's a lot of teenage drama plots in it, but it could be a lot worse. And as long as it doesnt turn into Smallville, I'll live.

Supergirl, I liked the first episode but the setting of it makes it come across as like a Girl meets Boy series but with a twist.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I think Stark will get quite a bit of screen time, as I guess the movie is being billed as Avengers 2.5: Iron Man vs Captain America. Next to the two, we'll get Black Panther cameo a bit, Bucky, some Natasha and then Ant-Man too. Oh and Spider-Man will get a lot of screen time too, since they'll want to show him off.

Did you watch the latest episode? :wtf She's so :x3

Before I even finished that line, I knew you'd say Vampire Diaries. It's true that there's a lot of teenage drama plots in it, but it could be a lot worse. And as long as it doesnt turn into Smallville, I'll live.

Supergirl, I liked the first episode but the setting of it makes it come across as like a Girl meets Boy series but with a twist.
Sure but just because he i the antagonist... As this is a Cap movie I fear that Stark will lose though... :gwah
Dunno if we will see a lot of Spider-Man... I heard he was finished with his scenes rather early. :?bunny

I did. The episode itself was rather meh yet again, apart from the final scene of course. ;D
Patty. :wtf That moment when she gave Barry her number... That was so damn cute. :wtf

I guess it makes sense that this was the first show that came to my mind then, huh... :XD
Same though... I just have to look away... :kappa

Deshou? Well we have no idea where they want to go with this story... We will see.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

Sure but just because he i the antagonist... As this is a Cap movie I fear that Stark will lose though... :gwah
Dunno if we will see a lot of Spider-Man... I heard he was finished with his scenes rather early. :?bunny

I did. The episode itself was rather meh yet again, apart from the final scene of course. ;D
Patty. :wtf That moment when she gave Barry her number... That was so damn cute. :wtf

I guess it makes sense that this was the first show that came to my mind then, huh... :XD
Same though... I just have to look away... :kappa

Deshou? Well we have no idea where they want to go with this story... We will see.
But it's against Captain; justice must prevail. I'm siding with Rogers already,no matter who is on the other side. #justice
From what I read, he didn't spend a lot of time at all filiming his scenes, so I don't think they will be many at all, but it'll at least be something to be excited by.

I don't think I'll be enjoying the Iris/ West family drama but at least it'll be leading to a big reveal(did you read the spoilers?). Also did you watch the new episode? More Barry/Patty moments; and Joe questioning Barry was funny.

I already saw some stills for the next episode. Should be the best one yet for this season.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

But it's against Captain; justice must prevail. I'm siding with Rogers already,no matter who is on the other side. #justice
From what I read, he didn't spend a lot of time at all filiming his scenes, so I don't think they will be many at all, but it'll at least be something to be excited by.

I don't think I'll be enjoying the Iris/ West family drama but at least it'll be leading to a big reveal(did you read the spoilers?). Also did you watch the new episode? More Barry/Patty moments; and Joe questioning Barry was funny.

I already saw some stills for the next episode. Should be the best one yet for this season.
I am too much of a Stark fan to side with Rogers, but he grew on me. Especially after Winter Soldier.
Well I just wanna see the costume at this point. That and the trailer of course. :zomg

Which spoilers?
I fear Wally West will be the brother of Iris who suddenly started to exist like in a teenage drama...

Looking forward to it. I expect a lot.

Arrow season 4 is awesome so far btw. Next week we'll get Constantine~
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Pelvic Sorcery - Part 3

I am too much of a Stark fan to side with Rogers, but he grew on me. Especially after Winter Soldier.
Well I just wanna see the costume at this point. That and the trailer of course. :zomg

Which spoilers?
I fear Wally West will be the brother of Iris who suddenly started to exist like in a teenage drama...

Looking forward to it. I expect a lot.

Arrow season 4 is awesome so far btw. Next week we'll get Constantine~
Well I like Stark too, so don't get me wrong but between his morals and Cap's, I'm going with the man who does right by his team.
Speaking of costume, I saw some months back a design for what was said to be his costume but it was most likely fake.

Those spoilers. So on the last episode, it is revealed that Joe's estranged wife was pregnant when she left, the kid she had is Wally West :amuse.

Arrow? I've not been following; STILL not watched it. Except for a few Olicity moments and some promo stuff. I did hear before the season began that Constantine would cameo and last night I saw the photos for his upcoming episode. Looked like Oliver was sacrificing something in a ritual.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
thought you aint like miguel....lying bish:XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
thought you aint like miguel....lying bish:XD
I don't really listen to him....like at all, it's just that one song I remember from '12.

Why the sudden name-calling? :gwah
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
what name calling:XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i call everyone bish:gnut
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That word offends me. I'm gonna report you :derp
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
you cant handle the matter yourself....ain't you red bish:gnut

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

none of yall will give a nicca a job...even pat turned me down:pout
 
Top