Return of the Vainglorious

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think with Patty, she plays this level of insecurity but at the same time she's just a regular girl who is quirky, weird and badass at the same time. She and Barry seem more of a fit than anyone else. Well, besides Felicity maybe.

I'm now up to date with both of them, so when you've watched it, lemme know :nod.

I feel a great disturbance...in my pants :hurr
Hence I love her a lot. :blush I want more of her.
I am not too fond of Felicity anymore... Season 3 ruined her a bit...

So far I've just seen last weeks ep. You might have to wait a while longer. :worrybunny

I feel the same to be honest... She sure is damn hot. :hurr
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hence I love her a lot. :blush I want more of her.
I am not too fond of Felicity anymore... Season 3 ruined her a bit...

So far I've just seen last weeks ep. You might have to wait a while longer. :worrybunny

I feel the same to be honest... She sure is damn hot. :hurr
What happened in season 3 that ruined Felicity?

Hmmm okay, let me know when you're caught up so we can talk :nod
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What happened in season 3 that ruined Felicity?

Hmmm okay, let me know when you're caught up so we can talk :nod
She became a whiny girl... Always crying... Torn between Ray and Oliver... Crying, crying, crying...

Still one episode behind... So just my thoughts about last weeks ep:
Gordon should finally get over Barbara... She is crazy.
Furthermore Penguin and (crazy) Nygma finally met... This is about to be amazing.

Gordon punching Galavan in the face was awesome. :D
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
She became a whiny girl... Always crying... Torn between Ray and Oliver... Crying, crying, crying...

Still one episode behind... So just my thoughts about last weeks ep:
Gordon should finally get over Barbara... She is crazy.
Furthermore Penguin and (crazy) Nygma finally met... This is about to be amazing.

Gordon punching Galavan in the face was awesome. :D
Well having to choose between two studs is quite a tough thing to experience :heh

Oh yeah, the punch was quite satisfying to be honest and yes, I agree Barbara is also annoying and I was hoping she'd die but noooope. You're not that behind :nod.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Heyy bob what's up

I need to ask you something... master piplup is your brother? Lol
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Well having to choose between two studs is quite a tough thing to experience :heh

Oh yeah, the punch was quite satisfying to be honest and yes, I agree Barbara is also annoying and I was hoping she'd die but noooope. You're not that behind :nod.
For me Felicity is even more annoying in S4, especially in the last 3 episodes...

Btw why do you have your own smiley?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well having to choose between two studs is quite a tough thing to experience :heh

Oh yeah, the punch was quite satisfying to be honest and yes, I agree Barbara is also annoying and I was hoping she'd die but noooope. You're not that behind :nod.
It was simply bad... She wasn't funny and witty anymore. In S2 she was the bitch with wi-fi... Now she is just a bitch...
But hey, Oliver is funnier now. :D

I did catch up yesterday. Gotham was awesome yet again... Though I wonder how many policemen does that city have? During the last few episodes tons of them died...
And why would you not restrain a cannibalistic maniac? She was begging to get killed...
Nygma x Penguin... Holy shit... It is unreal how awesome they act together.

Flash... Hm... Not rly a fan of the all "bohoo I lost once so I have mental problems now" stuff...
At least we got a glimpse of Groods new home... I love it when CW does tease us.

That PV... :kreygasm I really hate Thanksgiving right now...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Heyy bob what's up

I need to ask you something... master piplup is your brother? Lol
Apparently so. One day our parents came home with him but there's still no proof he's related.

For me Felicity is even more annoying in S4, especially in the last 3 episodes...

Btw why do you have your own smiley?
But she's still hot. So she passes. But that said, I don't watch Arrow, so it doesn't bother me.

Why? I don't know, I didn't add any of them.

It was simply bad... She wasn't funny and witty anymore. In S2 she was the bitch with wi-fi... Now she is just a bitch...
But hey, Oliver is funnier now. :D

I did catch up yesterday. Gotham was awesome yet again... Though I wonder how many policemen does that city have? During the last few episodes tons of them died...
And why would you not restrain a cannibalistic maniac? She was begging to get killed...
Nygma x Penguin... Holy shit... It is unreal how awesome they act together.

Flash... Hm... Not rly a fan of the all "bohoo I lost once so I have mental problems now" stuff...
At least we got a glimpse of Groods new home... I love it when CW does tease us.

That PV... :kreygasm I really hate Thanksgiving right now...
Oliver is funny? that's a tough image to process.

You know what, I was asking myself the same question. It's a bit weird, when they waited for backup, only a 3-4 cops showed up I think, then like you say dozens more have died over the past few episodes, and that includes most of the new recruits from Jim's division.

The police officer dying at the station was stupid. You're telling me with all the cops there, they couldn't even knock out the guy?

Barry's story this week was weak. That whole mental barrier he had and his dad showing up so quickly was kinda silly. Plus I just want him to tell Patty his secret already so we can move forward to more Zoom and Wally West and everything else.

Grodd x Caitlin; what an adorable pair. She was honestly worried about his safety and has feels for him, I'm sure. She wants his gorilla babies.
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oliver is funny? that's a tough image to process.

You know what, I was asking myself the same question. It's a bit weird, when they waited for backup, only a 3-4 cops showed up I think, then like you say dozens more have died over the past few episodes, and that includes most of the new recruits from Jim's division.

The police officer dying at the station was stupid. You're telling me with all the cops there, they couldn't even knock out the guy?

Barry's story this week was weak. That whole mental barrier he had and his dad showing up so quickly was kinda silly. Plus I just want him to tell Patty his secret already so we can move forward to more Zoom and Wally West and everything else.

Grodd x Caitlin; what an adorable pair. She was honestly worried about his safety and has feels for him, I'm sure. She wants his gorilla babies.
Well he is cracking some fine jokes. :XD

Guess they need to recruit more... Why isn't the US Army in this city on a daily basis? :XD

Well they tried rubbing his back... That looked quite awkward... At least he got his last meal.

Yeah we really need more plot and less stalling. Though next week we'll get the backdoor pilot for Legends of Tomorrow.

They would be pretty and smart.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I'm one of those brothers that you have to buy with money!

I'm just trying to enjoy flash and Heroes Reborn(while it's still on), you been keeping up with them?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Well he is cracking some fine jokes. :XD

Guess they need to recruit more... Why isn't the US Army in this city on a daily basis? :XD

Well they tried rubbing his back... That looked quite awkward... At least he got his last meal.

Yeah we really need more plot and less stalling. Though next week we'll get the backdoor pilot for Legends of Tomorrow.

They would be pretty and smart.
Good for Oliver to have some layers to his character.

Well Sky, I don't know that. I guess the US Army is spread thing across all these different stories so they just can't camp out at these cities.

LOL his last meal, it was a mouthful. :XD

I dont like the guy playing Vandal Savage btw, he looks too scrawny to be intimidating like his cartoon counterpart.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Good for Oliver to have some layers to his character.

Well Sky, I don't know that. I guess the US Army is spread thing across all these different stories so they just can't camp out at these cities.

LOL his last meal, it was a mouthful. :XD

I dont like the guy playing Vandal Savage btw, he looks too scrawny to be intimidating like his cartoon counterpart.
Exactly. He is more like Green Arrow now and less Batman.

But it is Gotham... How can they ignore that thing... :XD

Also it was raw... The cook should get fired.

I don't know about that yet. I still have hope. :D Maybe he'll surprise us.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I'm one of those brothers that you have to buy with money!

I'm just trying to enjoy flash and Heroes Reborn(while it's still on), you been keeping up with them?
What do you mean "trying to enjoy" it? you don't like it?

I've been following Heroes Reborn too, just to at least see where the story goes. Its got some good elements but always the same things.

Exactly. He is more like Green Arrow now and less Batman.

But it is Gotham... How can they ignore that thing... :XD

Also it was raw... The cook should get fired.

I don't know about that yet. I still have hope. :D Maybe he'll surprise us.
That's good, I didn't like that they tried to make him like Batman. Anyway, Daredevil did Batman better than GA.

But he likes it raw; it's more...fresh?
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Daredevil was a poor mans Batman... Literally...

But eating it raw is really unhealthy. :worrybunny
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Daredevil was a poor mans Batman... Literally...

But eating it raw is really unhealthy. :worrybunny
That actually reminds me of this:



Ask Sai about raw fish; he loves that shit.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
That hallway fight... :kreygasm
Get your shit together Marvel!

He is weird though.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
That hallway fight was insane. I'd heard about it before watching the episode but didn't really know what to expect. For me it was the way the shots itself were tracked than the fight. Though the choreography was well done too.

Sai is weird? I guess so...:shifty
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
That actually reminds me of this:



Ask Sai about raw fish; he loves that shit.
It would actually be Green Lantern>Starlord>Superman etc etc
 
Top