I've got Gotham to catch up on and I've still not started Empire season 2. I haven't also seen Supergirl but the pilot that leaked months ago; back in May or something.
I haven't finished it yet, about 3 or so episodes to go. Pretty amazing stuff though. Kilgrave is terrificYeah I finished it a few days ago. How did you find it?
Hmmm I can see what you mean about Patsy; they have those mesmerising eyes and really thin lips.

and they're both prettyHe really is brilliant; David Tenant did a wonderful job.I haven't finished it yet, about 3 or so episodes to go. Pretty amazing stuff though. Kilgrave is terrific
Yupand they're both pretty

He really is brilliant; David Tenant did a wonderful job.
Oh of course. If you had to choose though...?![]()

I think Patsy is better for me; overall appearance.![]()
Well Rachael is definitely hotter but I think I have a soft spot for Patsy. Maybe because I haven't watched suits in a while
Also, I was watching arrow and Baron reiter reminds me of you...somehow
I look nothing like him. You racist 
YupI think Patsy is better for me; overall appearance.
I look nothing like him. You racist
![]()



Is he? for that fact alone I will allow youCan't quite describe it. Though his real life pics don't really look the same but in arrow he does sometimes. And he's British too![]()

I really don't know. They even made a big deal about increasing security at Star Labs yet people still waltz in.Wow some parts of the Flash/Arrow crossover episode were really retarded...
What the hell happened to the security system in Star Labs?
Or the Arrow Cave for that matter?

Oh?I found out why Zoom is soo much faster than Barry!
What actually happens to Palmer in the series? he disappeared or "died"?Aparet from that it was a really nice crossover. Apart from Firestorm and Palmer, every important character was there. Also both Hawks sure were cool.
Nah he did shrink himself by accident and was caputred by Darkh. Team Arrow rescued him, then he left the city.What actually happens to Palmer in the series? he disappeared or "died"?
I don't think I really like Hawkman to be honest, looks like a douchebag but yeah.

