Return of the Vainglorious

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've got Gotham to catch up on and I've still not started Empire season 2. I haven't also seen Supergirl but the pilot that leaked months ago; back in May or something.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will watch Flash and Arrow this weekend... School is keeping me busy...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Yeah I finished it a few days ago. How did you find it?

Hmmm I can see what you mean about Patsy; they have those mesmerising eyes and really thin lips.
I haven't finished it yet, about 3 or so episodes to go. Pretty amazing stuff though. Kilgrave is terrific :zomg

Yup :nod and they're both pretty
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't finished it yet, about 3 or so episodes to go. Pretty amazing stuff though. Kilgrave is terrific :zomg

Yup :nod and they're both pretty
He really is brilliant; David Tenant did a wonderful job.

Oh of course. If you had to choose though...? :derp
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
He really is brilliant; David Tenant did a wonderful job.

Oh of course. If you had to choose though...? :derp
:nod

Well Rachael is definitely hotter but I think I have a soft spot for Patsy. Maybe because I haven't watched suits in a while :XD

Also, I was watching arrow and Baron reiter reminds me of you...somehow
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
:nod

Well Rachael is definitely hotter but I think I have a soft spot for Patsy. Maybe because I haven't watched suits in a while :XD

Also, I was watching arrow and Baron reiter reminds me of you...somehow
I think Patsy is better for me; overall appearance.

:gwah I look nothing like him. You racist :hmph
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I think Patsy is better for me; overall appearance.

:gwah I look nothing like him. You racist :hmph
Yup :nod

lol not exactly, but some expressions of his bring you to mind :cheez
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Can't quite describe it. Though his real life pics don't really look the same but in arrow he does sometimes. And he's British too :heh
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Wow some parts of the Flash/Arrow crossover episode were really retarded...

What the hell happened to the security system in Star Labs?
Or the Arrow Cave for that matter?
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Can't quite describe it. Though his real life pics don't really look the same but in arrow he does sometimes. And he's British too :heh
Is he? for that fact alone I will allow you :hee

Wow some parts of the Flash/Arrow crossover episode were really retarded...

What the hell happened to the security system in Star Labs?
Or the Arrow Cave for that matter?
I really don't know. They even made a big deal about increasing security at Star Labs yet people still waltz in. :emocat
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
I found out why Zoom is soo much faster than Barry!
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Aparet from that it was a really nice crossover. Apart from Firestorm and Palmer, every important character was there. Also both Hawks sure were cool.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I found out why Zoom is soo much faster than Barry!
Oh?

Aparet from that it was a really nice crossover. Apart from Firestorm and Palmer, every important character was there. Also both Hawks sure were cool.
What actually happens to Palmer in the series? he disappeared or "died"?

I don't think I really like Hawkman to be honest, looks like a douchebag but yeah.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
What actually happens to Palmer in the series? he disappeared or "died"?

I don't think I really like Hawkman to be honest, looks like a douchebag but yeah.
Nah he did shrink himself by accident and was caputred by Darkh. Team Arrow rescued him, then he left the city.

Yeah he is a douche but both costumes looked really nice.

Gotham on the other hand was insane. I did not see that coming. :o
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Yeah the reason Zoom is faster than flash is because he's 'speedster' ability is a bit different he slows down time in order to move faster, besides that Barry is actually faster than zoom!
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Woah spoilers :emocat
Then again I haven't watched the episode but I vaguely recall something like that back when I was reading about characters in flashverse

@Bob
Yeah, born to Nigerian parents in the UK
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not really spoiler as the character isn't exactly new... :D
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,328
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Well yeah but I haven't watched those yet. What's the latest episode anyway? I stopped at 7 for both flash and arrow
 
Top