Still the best fighting scene I've seen on television. Winter Soldier still reigns supreme though.
Yes. Very weird.
Yes. Very weird.
Which scene in Winter Soldier?Still the best fighting scene I've seen on television. Winter Soldier still reigns supreme though.
The elevator one is the best for meWhich scene in Winter Soldier?
That's what makes Captain America good, now if only they could improve the quality of 'power based' fights then superhero films would be really intriguing to watch.His knife fight with Bucky was some really good choreography but you're right, it was all a level above most of the others. That's mainly because the Captain America stories don't really involve the level of supernatural elements that would require "unrealistic" animations, if you know what I mean.
How do you mean "improve"?That's what makes Captain America good, now if only they could improve the quality of 'power based' fights then superhero films would be really intriguing to watch.
Ultron was a comic; a fun one but still. The cinematic universe hasn't introduced a "dark" villain yet, it can be argued they could've made their villains darker but theyre not dark. Maybe Thanos could be that; to completely break our heroes in IW part I.I'd already be happy if the villains would actually behave like villains. Not like something fun in between.
Basically a marvel villain on netflix level. Cause they are actually evil.
*Looks at Ultron*
CGI, effects and editing, things they could improve on...How do you mean "improve"?
Ultron was a comic; a fun one but still. The cinematic universe hasn't introduced a "dark" villain yet, it can be argued they could've made their villains darker but theyre not dark. Maybe Thanos could be that; to completely break our heroes in IW part I.
It's funny that human villains are darker than the supernatural characters we see in the films.
I've seen 7 episodes so far. Not making much progress... It is more of a big psycho thriller anyway.Did you finish all of Jessica Jones already?
I've watched 4 episodes so far and man, it's so good. The fight scene in episode 2 was so hilarious. I'm really submerged in the plot; the first time this has happened with a series in a while. I think the angst of not knowing when Kilgrave will show up or act has really put me on edge.I've seen 7 episodes so far. Not making much progress... It is more of a big psycho thriller anyway.
How are you finding it?I started watching Black sails like you recommended.


I see where you're coming from, and I do seem some resemblance.Do you watch Jessica jones as well Bob?
Also you watch suits right? Is just me or does patsy from flash look like a lighter version of Rachael
This looks way too good for a tv show.
Also Rip Hunter...![]()
Yeah I finished it a few days ago. How did you find it?Do you watch Jessica jones as well Bob?
Also you watch suits right? Is just me or does patsy from flash look like a lighter version of Rachael