dont you have videos to editPanda how dare you give advice to my goi-tan with your slutty mouth?!

dont you have videos to editPanda how dare you give advice to my goi-tan with your slutty mouth?!

can only edit 5 per daydont you have videos to edit![]()
wait till tomorrow my favourity slutty-kun 
Oh my.......Sluttys funcan only edit 5 per daywait till tomorrow my favourity slutty-kun
![]()
can u not plscan only edit 5 per daywait till tomorrow my favourity slutty-kun
![]()

No i came up with something fun ^>^can u not pls![]()
I learn something new everydayVideos of what exactly?
@Yuma... no this thread doesn't have a single grain of salt.
smh I should really look into the report optionNo i came up with something fun ^>^
Well since you learn something new everyday, than this might be something new as well;I learn something new everyday
Lol, then that person shall be my slaveWell since you learn something new everyday, than this might be something new as well;
You can spamm here as much as you want especially if you write lots of wall of text, the person of this thread will love you and obey, I can guarantee you that~
Why thank you my good sirOh hell yeah, she totally will~
Anyway, your welcome~
She can't even read what teleport doesWell since you learn something new everyday, than this might be something new as well;
You can spamm here as much as you want especially if you write lots of wall of text, the person of this thread will love you and obey, I can guarantee you that~

LmfaoShe can't even read what teleport does![]()

weird and pure/true aren't necessarily exclusive from one another however![]()
Thankstakes some time getting used to the amount of reading and such you have to do for uni goi tan
you'll get used to it though, work hard![]()


I am g01 and I certify itWell since you learn something new everyday, than this might be something new as well;
You can spamm here as much as you want especially if you write lots of wall of text, the person of this thread will love you and obey, I can guarantee you that~
Well then get ready for my epicnessThanks
But that is sooo fucked up
---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------
I am g01 and I certify it![]()