Kat's Diary!

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Woah, ass grab pic? I missed it? someone run that by me again?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Its not how you think it is ... its actually not even ass grab xD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hm. I see.

Well. IF IF there are pictures involved and you just don't know what to do with them Kat... just know.. I'm here for you. Me and my eyeballs.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Hm. I see.

Well. IF IF there are pictures involved and you just don't know what to do with them Kat... just know.. I'm here for you. Me and my eyeballs.
Lol, your awesome
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,761
Reaction score
26,102
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Too much triggered salt in hur!

::pjsalt
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's be real...

What flavor would life have if not for a bit of salt?

I mean even pastries made of primarily sugar need a little salt to make it pop.

Salt is required, and we bring the sodium.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
The best kind of salt for you is sea salt you know :edu
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Fun fact.... most of the foam that is created by the waves of the ocean is a mixture of naturally occurring 'sea soap' and whale sperm.

I hope i ruined your child hood memories of playing in the foam.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Fun fact.... most of the foam that is created by the waves of the ocean is a mixture of naturally occurring 'sea soap' and whale sperm.

I hope i ruined your child hood memories of playing in the foam.
Lol, used to live on the beach in Oregon, good to know what that all was.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well to be completely literal, foam is just heated up protein, which isn't present in anything else but dying organic matter. Whales just tend to contribute a lot of that in form of sperm and 'wastes'.
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Well to be completely literal, foam is just heated up protein, which isn't present in anything else but dying organic matter. Whales just tend to contribute a lot of that in form of sperm and 'wastes'.
You know to much about semen. You should get a degree in it :derp
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Fun fact.... most of the foam that is created by the waves of the ocean is a mixture of naturally occurring 'sea soap' and whale sperm.

I hope i ruined your child hood memories of playing in the foam.
rofl what...no it isn't
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Machi-tan heyy,I know I am kinda late but may I ask few things about your exgirl f and best f ?(I take that as yes :XD)

Did she have any place in your heart ? and we need to talk about your best friend too :yoda
(I hope I am not annoying you :feelsbadman)
 
Top