- Joined
- Oct 3, 2014
- Messages
- 840
- Reaction score
- 268
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
TFW panda doesn't know how pm works but wants to call someone else on it.
@Xi0, i believe i corrected myself. Seafoam is primarily decaying protein, which is present in whale sperm, sea soap and algae. So yes it does contain some but it obviously isn't 100% semen
#tfw xi0 tries to correct you without reading
---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------
@Xi0, i believe i corrected myself. Seafoam is primarily decaying protein, which is present in whale sperm, sea soap and algae. So yes it does contain some but it obviously isn't 100% semen
#tfw xi0 tries to correct you without reading
---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------
Nah I'm an open book... to an extent. I have no issues with talking about it, but I'm sure Kat doesn't want her thread becoming a Romcom. Feel free to shoot me a pm tho.Machi-tan heyy,I know I am kinda late but may I ask few things about your exgirl f and best f ?(I take that as yes)
Did she have any place in your heart ? and we need to talk about your best friend too![]()
(I hope I am not annoying you)
)
)






