Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

AlphaIkaros

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2012
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
886
Gender
Hidden
Country
Philippines

Allen and Lena together for halloween! :D
AHHHHHHH!! My heart is screaming to this one!! Thank you Hoshino!! :heart :heart

BTW, Allen must have a death wish by holding Lenalee like that :teehee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Timcanpy's wings look like they were dipped in chocolate.
Delicious.
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Is she having a mont blanc a day now? Wow... (I'm jealous, though I was always more of a mille-feuille person...)

Link's eyebrows are BACK apparently (or maybe they'll be hidden again soon in a subsequent stage of drawing). :')
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
The comment is something to do with failing at doing a cat-like or cat's-perspective (?) sketch. Not sure how this is intended to be "cattish" but maybe that's some slang I'm not familiar with? It says "white cat" up in the corner incidentally. Is that a reference to something? Looks like Nea, surrounded in multiple Timcanpys, or possibly some form of purikura of Nea where someone drew the Timcanpys on.
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Eh? I thought it was 菜 ?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Huh? Where? :XD

(Maybe I'm missing something...)
The right corner, by Nea's hair there is the word 白菜 (flipped) (I guess, and I can't think of a reason why it is there as I thought Hoshino-sensei just having her own fun while working, as usual)

A cat huh? Is it because Allen "is" a dog? :sweat
 
Last edited:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
The right corner, by Nea's hair there is the word 白菜 (flipped) (I guess, and I can't think of a reason why it is there as I thought Hoshino-sensei just having her own fun while working, as usual)

A cat huh? Is it because Allen "is" a dog? :sweat
Oh the upside-down writing at the bottom! yeah it does say that. :blush
Also コロッケ (croquette). Not the healthiest dish out there, but it's comfort food (and irresistible with sauce).
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The comment is something to do with failing at doing a cat-like or cat's-perspective (?) sketch. Not sure how this is intended to be "cattish" but maybe that's some slang I'm not familiar with? It says "white cat" up in the corner incidentally. Is that a reference to something? Looks like Nea, surrounded in multiple Timcanpys, or possibly some form of purikura of Nea where someone drew the Timcanpys on.
His eyes maybe? They are very much cat-like, at least in my opinion.

the "Koro & I" under the umbrella is adorable!
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Argh so I tried to read that upside down for some reason? I was wondering why the ubiquitous purikura umbrella was upside down too. I plead not enough sleep. :bored
 
Last edited:

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam

I put it in a spoiler, but then, it seems to be a rejected manuscript of chapter 219

Edit: Even so, I don't know if the words also apply with whatever she was opening in the cintiq below the paper
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
She said actually the original storyboard for 219 was completely different, and she completely redid it. She said the manuscript shown was put on hold for later though, so it might actually be a spoiler. That said, it looks like they're talking a lot more here. I wonder if she decided to keep the things they said a secret for a while, or if they might even be coming up next chapter?
 

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Thank you for clearing that up, kannazuki! ^^
I am kinda glad if she actually brings this into actual chapter because that looks quite funny, even though it a little bit sounds back to the square one.

---------- Post added November 03, 2015 at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2015 at 12:08 AM ----------


Lol I wonder what nickname they gonna have for their instagram. Lavi and Allen sound like they have their own account :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Thank you for clearing that up, kannazuki! ^^
I am kinda glad if she actually brings this into actual chapter because that looks quite funny, even though it a little bit sounds back to the square one.

---------- Post added November 03, 2015 at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was October 27, 2015 at 12:08 AM ----------


Lol I wonder what nickname they gonna have for their instagram. Lavi and Allen sound like they have their own account :D
what does that say?!
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Unfortunately unless I missed something, they aren't getting their own accounts. Hoshino acknowledged she does know there's a private mail function on Insta, thanks people for their messages, and apologizes that she is refraining from answering people there as well; she asks for everyone's understanding. She adds at the end that she received lovely illustrations from people and thanks them for those as well; they made her happy.

Translation of the illustration:

Kanda: What?!
(*Arrow: a ton of received mail*)
Kanda: And how am I supposed to understand these symbols anyway?
Allen (red): Kanda's the worst, isn't he?
Lavi (yellow): You need to get with it, Yuu~~
 
Last edited:

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
^That's why I said "sound like" :p
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
^That's why I said "sound like" :p
:SOON

You had me for a minute there, but as soon as I started reading the caption under the illustration I could tell we wouldn't be that lucky. I don't want her to overexert herself though, so it's cool. :3
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
What's happening Hoshino account?:gwah
She erased all the photos and videos or my phone has been damaged ? ( Tell me that 's my phone , please):(
She was overwhelmed and forced to delete.
The sun shines a little less today...
 
Last edited:
Top