FeelsBadMan Zone

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well bad is bad... No need to win a price here... :XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I think I'll be hyped for the leveling experience again, but I just can't bring myself to like any other class that much honestly at this point. I think I'm just "done" with WoW in general. The game just doesn't feel the same anymore, but it gets me hyped for a bit every time. The couple months I played vanilla WoW a year back was the most fun I've had in WoW since ... vanilla/tbc. That shit was seriously great, but there too I suffered from really disliking grinds. I just can't do dungeons anymore too many times before I grow seriously bored.

Forgot about it a little tbh, I have some more episodes downloaded so whenever I feel like it I'll continue.
SAME (besides playing Vanilla WoW again)

Sure thing, do tell if you ever continue :p
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
why not make a smurf to play full 5 ranked premade with us :feelsgoodman
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
yeah but have more eloz than haku gary hani and myself combined, would likely not go well :feelsbadman
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
You heard about the guy from Blizz (responsible for Stacraft 2 addon I believe) saying that Warcraft 4 and Starcraft 3 are a possibility if fans demand it? Did this guy live under a rock or something? x'D
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
yeah but have more eloz than haku gary hani and myself combined, would likely not go well :feelsbadman
ROFL, can't help it you guys are just such scrubs. That Diamond border tomorrow though :nunogasm

Not sure that really matters in terms of matchmaking however. Ranked 5s elo is a lot different. Our 3v3 team went 3-2 or something and got placed in bronze 2, despite me being diamond or high plat at the time. The people you meet there aren't really that bad, there are plenty of gold+ opponents on the enemy team, but their team elo is awful. But yeah I think there's a higher chance you meet worse opponents if your combined solo elo is lower. I doubt 5 silver players will meet many gold and better players, but if you have e.g. 4 silvers + 1 diamond there'll likely be some silver, some gold, maybe some better too. TBH I often have a hard time carrying hard enough when e.g. top lane feeds to oblivion. On our 5v5 my mate pretty much feeds no matter what role he goes, so it's always a really unbalanced map. I also play way, way better when I play with better players. When my team performs poorly I have much lower room to perform as well, and they don't perform according to what I wish and "expect". For some reason my mindset is awful in normals too. My laning is so unfocused compared to my ranked games. I can struggle against a gold player in a normal game, and then crush a diamond player in lane the game after in ranked. I'm not sure why honestly.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

You heard about the guy from Blizz (responsible for Stacraft 2 addon I believe) saying that Warcraft 4 and Starcraft 3 are a possibility if fans demand it? Did this guy live under a rock or something? x'D
IDK, SC3 should be a no-brainer. There's literally no downside to it. With how well Blizzard made SC1 into a "same game but better" in SC2, an even better quality (at least graphic wise) game in SC3 will only be better. At the moment I don't think it's that necessary though.
 
Last edited:

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Yeah demand isn't that high, I mean Starcraft 2 isn't too old and there still are addons being released but WIII:FT is goddamn old and they know demand is incredibly huge for W4, so no Blizz guy can tell me that they will consider it if there's enough demand rofl. They're not doing it because WoW gave and gives them a lot more money than W4 will.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
ROFL, can't help it you guys are just such scrubs. That Diamond border tomorrow though :nunogasm
I mean, you don't have to put it like that :feelsbadman

But we could try the full 5 MH premade flame squad team

We could even discuss fruity strategies to try :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
IDK, lvling is way too time-consuming and fucking boring. No champs, have to waste all my IP on runes, no skins. It's horrendous to do. Takes SO DAMN LONG. It's not worth it.
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
I do have a level 21/22-ish account if the leveling is the main problem? :hurr
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
How exactly does that help me? :XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Yeah demand isn't that high, I mean Starcraft 2 isn't too old and there still are addons being released but WIII:FT is goddamn old and they know demand is incredibly huge for W4, so no Blizz guy can tell me that they will consider it if there's enough demand rofl. They're not doing it because WoW gave and gives them a lot more money than W4 will.
Well, Legacy of the Void is the final expansion for SC2 iirc


BUT PLEASE NO FLAME! :4head

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

But in all honesty, I'd think WC4 would come first. I know WC3 did have somewhat of an eSports scene, but it couldn't even scratch Brood War. WC4 would probably have a lot of the same people as the Starcraft team for that sort of purpose. Whether late to the punch or not, Blizzard only seems to put out new games with the competitive environment in mind.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
doesn't work for me.
 
Top