FeelsBadMan Zone

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Just the usual Nuno, he comes on and off at random times. Said he would stick around still, but I knew he would be gone more often, until he eventually disappears completely :pout
This made me legitimately a little sad... :feelsbadman

TBH was pretty hard for me to step down. It's like letting your kid go!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

There was a new Gintama Jump Festa special released, I highly recommend to check it out :kreygasm Just 12 minutes (minus 3 minutes for OP and ED, so basically only 9 minutes), but the beginning part is hilarious and there's a more detailed and improved preview for the Shogun Assassination Arc and a nice surprise at the end, it was great :blai
Was it Kagura being hawt in her adult form? :feelsgoodman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
evil is hosting a game this month....sign up plz:XD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
This made me legitimately a little sad... :feelsbadman

TBH was pretty hard for me to step down. It's like letting your kid go!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------



Was it Kagura being hawt in her adult form? :feelsgoodman
Well the first step is hard, but after you finally let go you will vanish completely over time :feelsbadman

No it wasn't....
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I think we can blame Fallout 4
Not really :XD I have played it a few hours a day at most. Not more than I would play League.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Just a few hours each day haha :eyeroll Yeah not surprised you're not showing yourself much
Huh? Like I said I play it like 2 or 3 hours max per day. When I play League I normally play longer, so Fallout isn't the reason I'm not here much anymore.

Don't know why I'm "excusing myself" any way.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Huh? Like I said I play it like 2 or 3 hours max per day. When I play League I normally play longer, so Fallout isn't the reason I'm not here much anymore.

Don't know why I'm "excusing myself" any way.
You don't need to, I was just playing along with gary's comment :p I knew you would be gone giving time, that's the way of the senpai :feelsbadman
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Huh? Like I said I play it like 2 or 3 hours max per day. When I play League I normally play longer, so Fallout isn't the reason I'm not here much anymore.

Don't know why I'm "excusing myself" any way.
hard week huh cuzzin?


so you gonna play the mafia game:gnut
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Not really :XD I have played it a few hours a day at most. Not more than I would play League.
How far are you into the game? :o
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
You don't need to, I was just playing along with gary's comment :p I knew you would be gone giving time, that's the way of the senpai :feelsbadman
To be honest as long as I stay interested in games, mainly League, I will likely not stop visiting MH. If I stop playing games there's a bigger chance of me not visiting as often as now.

hard week huh cuzzin?


so you gonna play the mafia game:gnut
Sort of. Hard day at least.

Haha, doubt it :/

How far are you into the game? :o
No clue. I haven't read any spoilers or really spoiled myself in any way in terms of how far the plot goes.

I assume there are two major plot lines: Brotherhood of Steel, and the "Find Shaun" plot? Even though they kind of coincide, they seem somewhat separate too. BoS I got to the airport base thingy after killing Kelogg, explored it and picked up all the quests there, but I haven't really done any of the quests (not handed them in for some of the minor ones, not done the main one probably). As for Find Shaun I got to Goodneighbour and did the Doctor/Memory quest, so now I need to go into Rad Territory, but I want to find a suit somehow to RP that shit, but need to find one obviously. I hate using power armor so I avoid using it at all costs. I've only used it in the first quest for the Minutemen when you had to wear it to kill the Deathclaw or whatever they're called. I store them up and get done with them like that. Oh I guess Minutemen questline is sort of a "main" too. but I see it more like "hey here's a quest to give you an excuse to explore by find settlements and doing their crappy quests". Now I haven't done progression for several days and just been building/derping. I'm building a massive base over at Red Rocket, lmao. Got a huuuuuge tower up by the rocket and building on the roof, so awesome.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but it's evil man....evil:)

it's not until close to xmas....so keep it in mind.


don't let them kill you at work bro....you just got there:thumbs
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
No clue. I haven't read any spoilers or really spoiled myself in any way in terms of how far the plot goes.

I assume there are two major plot lines: Brotherhood of Steel, and the "Find Shaun" plot? Even though they kind of coincide, they seem somewhat separate too. BoS I got to the airport base thingy after killing Kelogg, explored it and picked up all the quests there, but I haven't really done any of the quests (not handed them in for some of the minor ones, not done the main one probably). As for Find Shaun I got to Goodneighbour and did the Doctor/Memory quest, so now I need to go into Rad Territory, but I want to find a suit somehow to RP that shit, but need to find one obviously. I hate using power armor so I avoid using it at all costs. I've only used it in the first quest for the Minutemen when you had to wear it to kill the Deathclaw or whatever they're called. I store them up and get done with them like that. Oh I guess Minutemen questline is sort of a "main" too. but I see it more like "hey here's a quest to give you an excuse to explore by find settlements and doing their crappy quests". Now I haven't done progression for several days and just been building/derping. I'm building a massive base over at Red Rocket, lmao. Got a huuuuuge tower up by the rocket and building on the roof, so awesome.
There's one more faction that you can choose by "completing" road to freedom questline. If you go around the diamond city/ask piper they will tell you something about that faction. I don't think BoS/Minutemen's quests are related to the main story until you reach a certain point in the game (two more main mission quests after the Glowing Sea). Ah yeah take your time to explore/building/finishing the sidequest lol, the main quests are pretty short, there's no need to rush them.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
I pretty much do in Fallout like I did in Skyrim. I just roam around and do whatever comes to mind and I feel like doing. The problem is if I "feel like doing" e.g. going to Goodneighbour, I'll find so many detours along the way and waste all my time, but that's how I like to do. In Skyrim I didn't even buy a Horse or Fast Travel even once, just because I was on a "foot adventure" XD Haven't followed the no Fast Travel rule in Fallout though, it's more boring to run around in this game than Skyrim (visually).

Oh yeah I have the Road to Freedom starting quest, but had no idea I get into a faction questline there, interesting.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

but it's evil man....evil:)

it's not until close to xmas....so keep it in mind.


don't let them kill you at work bro....you just got there:thumbs
Well... Maybe. When's the sign up deadline?

Not my bosses killing me, it's the clients. Normally no biggie no matter how busy it is, but I had a pretty annoying headache today which made everything more annoying xD Think I need to prioritize sleep more, but I hate going to bed early.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Yessss play pleaseeee!!!
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Have we even played together before...? I somehow doubt it.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well... Maybe. When's the sign up deadline?

Not my bosses killing me, it's the clients. Normally no biggie no matter how busy it is, but I had a pretty annoying headache today which made everything more annoying xD Think I need to prioritize sleep more, but I hate going to bed early.
evil hasn't set a date yet.....but,dont put yourself out.
i figured it would be cool to have you/nii and kute play....but they pussing out m8:p
i didn't invite gary....cause his stalking ass already knows about the game im sure:gnut

just wanted to hang wiff'a'brova:XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Top