niichan make me a mod.
too bad Im much too invested in it at this pointbreak free from LoL, it's a useless game played by trolls and kids



No I haven't, not really interested either, but I guess nearly everyone and their grandma is playing that game.![]()
btw, have you played undertale nii?
kekNiichan if your horrid at LoL it doesn't make the game useless lel
Bitch pleaseeee, i know you voted for kev and he used his mod powers to win themyour keikaku doori are kekaku doori
gj losing those contests bc of your minions btw
Such a tenseI'm not going to dignify either of the allegations you made with a response~




Well, I figured I'd settle for a panda avatar
all credit to magi tan
You are such a pettu-chan panda~~all credit to magi tan
we talked about you yesterdayYou are such a pettu-chan panda~~

said the support main kekPettu-chan in league pettu-chan in life it seems
Pets?we talked about you yesterday
and I keep telling you Im not her pet rofl
said the support main kek

