OMO I'm just a bear

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Niichan if your horrid at LoL it doesn't make the game useless lel
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
your keikaku doori are kekaku doori

gj losing those contests bc of your minions btw
Bitch pleaseeee, i know you voted for kev and he used his mod powers to win them
And niichan already buttstab you didn't he
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
I'm not going to dignify either of the allegations you made with a response~
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
I'm not going to dignify either of the allegations you made with a response~
Such a tense :nah

I told you it is okey,kev always buttstab people and took them as his slave
If rape is inevitable,stop fighting and enjoy it :nod
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,735
Gender
Female
Country
China
Well, I figured I'd settle for a panda avatar :hurr

all credit to magi tan
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
panda wtf is that animal? plz this is u...



---------- Post added November 17, 2015 at 02:39 AM ---------- Previous post was November 16, 2015 at 04:02 PM ----------

Well, I figured I'd settle for a panda avatar :hurr

all credit to magi tan
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
we talked about you yesterday :fan

and I keep telling you Im not her pet rofl




said the support main kek
Pets? :gwah

What do you think of the pre-season patch?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,228
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Whos who?
 
Top