New you would say that
Anyway Masterpilipiliup just to answer your questions: 3rd Feb
Anyway Masterpilipiliup just to answer your questions: 3rd Feb


New you would say that![]()
Anyway Masterpilipiliup just to answer your questions: 3rd Feb![]()
please no more you've butchered my name!! Oooh sweet I love International Asshole....sadly it's not a thing...nice comeback nubNew you would say that![]()
Anyway Masterpilipiliup just to answer your questions: 3rd Feb![]()




Thanks, I know, lol.I like you...these guys just hate..
Same to me lolI was just returning a favour, he was rude to me once upon a time
I have no trouble believing that kekI was just returning a favour, he was rude to me once upon a time
I learn from the bestnice comeback nub![]()
Thank youuu! It was the prom yeKattu~~~you look really good and congrats.Btw that was your prom rehearsal or prom ?
Lulu is a scrub...I learn from the best![]()
Thank youuu! It was the prom ye
PS: Lawl is actually very sweet so stop bitching! @MasterPiluopi & Yumakagu
Woww naked guysThank youuu! It was the prom ye

Are you the tard of your family?I was just returning a favour, he was rude to me once upon a time

stfu idiotI have no trouble believing that kek
Lmao! Nah that would be the dog..Are you the tard of your family?
stfu idiot
Hey! He may be a scrub but he is my scrubLulu is a scrub...
so Im the only one who can say that (also Panda sometimes) so sush!