- Joined
- Jan 22, 2010
- Messages
- 1,115
- Reaction score
- 1,640
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Is it really? The wikipedia page I found for it indicates that it's being held in the same place it has been for the last decade...She empathizes that train fare is expensive, observes that Jump Festa is held in different locations every time like the Olympics, but adds it's great to come if you can.
Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't calling you out or anything>.<!! Just genuinely confused...Oh, okay, thanks. I checked again and it seems she's saying it would be nice if it was held in different places every time like the Olympics (but that it may be too much to ask for). Missed a turn of phrase there, sorry.
Yes, mid January.next chapters should be coming out in jan?
No worries, I didn't think you were, honest!Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't calling you out or anything>.<!! Just genuinely confused...
I genuinely appreciate that you pointed that out. I'd rather get a correction here and there than for people to continue to get the wrong idea when I mess up (though most of the "damage" might already be done). :/

Tsk. Holding out on one of her cutest pix. But I guess she thinks it's weird to have Cross x Allen is such a position. But nice. It's right up there with her pic of Allen sleeping on Cross.
![]()
She's calling it trash.She threw it out before deciding to post it.![]()
Now I can unsee...Tsk. Holding out on one of her cutest pix. But I guess she thinks it's weird to have Cross x Allen is such a position.
Only thing really weird is Allen's mouth. Idk if it's open, or if he's got something in it. lol

I think he's drooling, probably over some delicious looking food. But definitely not Cross's cooking xDOnly thing really weird is Allen's mouth. Idk if it's open, or if he's got something in it. lol At a 1st glance, I thought his mouth was open. But looking now, it looks like ice cream, but I know it isn't.
Yeah. a Few seem to think it's drool. I did have a passing thought he may have been foaming at the mouth. But since we didn't see food included, it didn't spring to me why Allen was randomly slobberingI think he's drooling, probably over some delicious looking food. But definitely not Cross's cooking xD



Well cross is a tad Tsundere. So maybe he wanted to give Allen cake, but not openly. Since he laughs at Tiedoll for that. lol He even let Allen sit on his lap- even though he's not a girl.Omg. And here I thought this might've actually been something heart warming! (well it is, but...)

I noticed that as well. Gotta draw attention to the evil glare.Also, anyone else notice she only added color to Cross's eye?


