Question - Translation Requests | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Question Translation Requests

jessicaneema

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Jersey
please translate manga

hi, i have a chinese manga that i love but need a translation for..please help. here is the link: http://www.dm5.com/m144448/ just from chapter 14 to 21..i am really eager to read this..:gwah

---------- Post added September 07, 2014 at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was September 03, 2014 at 12:02 PM ----------

hi, i have a chinese manga that i love but need a translation for..please help. here is the link: http://www.dm5.com/m144448/ just from chapter 14 to 21..i am really eager to read this..

luismontbau

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Re: LOOKING FOR A JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR FRENCH TRANSLATOR, ANY TAKERS?

Please translate Pastel chapter 159A. It seems to be pivotal for the development of the series, and by the time the Manga Editors reach this chapter we'll all be old!

The raw can be found here: http://raw.senmanga.com/Pastel/159A/1

Thanks in advance for your attention,

Luis.

luismontbau

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Hi! I have a request, could someone please translate Pastel chapter 159A? It seems pivotal in the development of the series (might explain why Yuu is so adverse to... well no spoilers!) and at the current pace of Edited Manga, we might not be alive to read it!

The raw is located at: http://raw.senmanga.com/Pastel/159A/1

Thanks!

Rosley1994

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Translators who can help?

Hello! I am a huge fan of manhwas however I don't understand korean or chinese.. Well If we could help this website or contribute on translating for those people like me who doesn't understand korean or chinese http://love-manhwa.blogspot.com/ they do have lot of manhwas that is worth reading for and can be shared to those who love manhwa... If we could help and recruit translators your help is so much appreciated I was just looking for raws and found this page that has a lot of good stuff.

yo9000

Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hi, I was wondering if you could translate Sweety by PARK Jae-Sung. I recently started reading it and found it quite enjoyable only to discover that the ones who were translating it stopped in 2008 at volume three chapter 25. Please translate it and thank you for all the translations you've done.

TheLegendMaster

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help Translating Orochi Chapter 9

No longer needed.

Edit: Moved (from TA mainboard) - mikkih (TA mod)

Last edited:

mikkih

Translator/Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Re: Help Translating Orochi Chapter 9

(I'm not sure which thread this belongs in so if a moderator thinks it should be moved, feel free)
Hello,

I have recently completed Orochi Chapter 8 with translation from Molokidan but due to a difference of opinion he has now said I can't use his translations. (His friend is also making rival releases using my edits for 8 and the RAWs I found for both, but I released mine first).

So to avoid more controversy it is urgent that I find a translator for chapter 9 quickly so I can release it before theirs and win! In the mean time I am working on cleaning the pages in preparation.

I would be eternally grateful for any help with this, if you are interested please E-mail me at thelegendmaster123@gmail.com and I will send you the RAW.

Here is the website of my group: legendmastermanga.blogspot.co.uk

Looking forward to some replies,

TheLegendMaster

Edit: Moved (from TA mainboard) - mikkih (TA mod)
I moved your post here for now, but this is a general translation request thread. (Plz read OP.) Staff and Project Resources Forum (link) is for Manga Editors. Please read the forum rules (link) and post your requests. Thx.

scorpion1d3x

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hi, my name is Scorpion1d3x :hi:hi:hi
I used to do the translation of Corseltel no Ryuujutsushi - Koryuu Monogatari for 2 chapters but i've given up :(
And it seems that goingsoloonce has given up too :o
So what i'm trying to say is, i'm looking for anyone who're interested on tranlating these manga

Corseltel no Ryuujutsushi Monogatari
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=12990

Corseltel no Ryuujutsushi - Koryuu Monogatari
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=46540

Please leave a comment if interested and I will provide the japanese raws (even though i found them online)
p.s. for the mod: i seemed to create a same thread on Staff and Project Resources forum, feel free to move/remove it

Mizushima Keiichi

Reaction score
Country
Japan
Can anyone translate Yoshimura Akemi's works? Like Kusakanmuri no Namae by Yoshimura Akemi. Her works are AMAZING but translators don't seem to see it. Please.

nazim10

Reaction score
Country
Algeria
Hello everyone. I'm looking for someone or a team willing to continue translating Area no Kishi. It was translated to its 138 chapter (around volume 17), but the team doing it drooped the project. The series is 43 volumes, and still ongoing. I'd really apprecite if someone is eager to continue! (I have links for the raw version of the 43 volumes, if intrested, pm me)

XTrin

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
Hi guys, I'm looking for any information about Hakaime Sadamitsu manga - if anyone is planning to translate it into English or if it's already translated (can't find any info about that though). I would be incredibly grateful if anyone decides to translate it!
Please, let me know if you know anything about the possible translation of this manga. Thank you!!

tictac

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Looking for help

Hi! I need a transcription of some chapters of Sensouron (VOL. I), a manga about Japanese History that was published in 1998. I wonder if someone of you could help me with this because I know only basic Japanese and there is a lot of kanji that I don´t know yet... I will appreciate any sugestion... thanks!

exerlon

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Need help for translate yokosuka story thanks.

hachiro3

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
can anyone translate Rensuke Oshikiri's Pico Pico Shounen? all 12 chapters? please :^_^

NightstarWarrior

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
Re: LOOKING FOR A JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR FRENCH TRANSLATOR, ANY TAKERS?

Um... hi there. I'm new, and if you can't tell, I'm really new to forums. Is there anyone willing to translate the manga Jun'ai Sensation from Chapter 14 onwards? The team that was translating it was disbanded, and now it hasn't been touched for nearly a year. It's a shame, since it's so good >.<

I don't really have anything to offer in return, but if someone actually wants to translate it, please contact me via PM.

That is all~

kreader32

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi there .. i am looking for someone or a team willing to translate Detective Conan the team that was translating it weekly DCTP has ceased thanks to this good for nothing company called Viz and afterwards the ones who started translating DC are Souka Scans (on reddit) and dreamskye07 (tumblr) at first there translations were very quick but now they are either very slow or inactive for months . . so i am looking for someone willing to translate it up to date (without taking ages) starting from the chapter 934 onwards and the raws are easily found so don't worry and if you are good in indonesian to english and not japanese to english you can find indonesian translations in mangakita.net or www.bacamangaca.com . what ever works for you. if i knew Japanese i would definitely help translating but unfortunately i am no good with Japanese and i did consider learning it for the sake of translating manga but i figured by the time i learn it the manga that i want to help translating would already be over . so if anyone willing to help with my request please reply .. thank U .

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 AM ----------

Last edited:

YellowFlash203

Reaction score
Country
United States
[Request] Naruto Databook 4 Translated

Can Someone translate all 4 pages for me please m8???? :) :blush

Last edited by a moderator:

Gala Lion

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Re: Short & Quick Translation Request Thread [Thread for members with little/no JP/C/K knowledge. OP for instruction.]

Hi Gala Lion! I gave it a go, although you might want to tweak the wording to fit the flow of what you're working on. What's this from if you don't mind me asking?

"Human kind was on the verge of being invaded by unknown organism, the land of the dead, but they were saved by mysterious magical girls with strange powers... 3 years later and the girls had returns to their normal lives, but a new incident broke out and tore apart their everyday lives. Humanities' saviours, the "Legendary 5 (the Magical Five)" magical girls, must now struggle living their lives while at the mercy of fate."
oh the plot summery of this manga xD

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/magazine/biggangan/introduction/asuka/

Niffer

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom