Art Hoshino's Instagram Account and Discussion Thread

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
I want to pat that Allen on the head btw
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
We're thinking too hard about this: Obviously, since she teased us about the mystery guest appearance on the picture with Koro, he's the one who will be the mystery guest: She'll let him loose on the stage where he shall mesmerize the audience with his cute face and funny walk. It will all fit snuggly into the half-hour time slot they have set up.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

She empathizes that train fare is expensive, observes that Jump Festa is held in different locations every time like the Olympics, but adds it's great to come if you can.
Is it really? The wikipedia page I found for it indicates that it's being held in the same place it has been for the last decade...
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Oh, okay, thanks. I checked again and it seems she's saying it would be nice if it was held in different places every time like the Olympics (but that it may be too much to ask for). Missed a turn of phrase there, sorry.
 

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
next chapters should be coming out in jan?
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Oh, okay, thanks. I checked again and it seems she's saying it would be nice if it was held in different places every time like the Olympics (but that it may be too much to ask for). Missed a turn of phrase there, sorry.
Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't calling you out or anything>.<!! Just genuinely confused...


next chapters should be coming out in jan?
Yes, mid January.
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Oh, I'm sorry! I wasn't calling you out or anything>.<!! Just genuinely confused...
No worries, I didn't think you were, honest! :super I genuinely appreciate that you pointed that out. I'd rather get a correction here and there than for people to continue to get the wrong idea when I mess up (though most of the "damage" might already be done). :/
 

fuff

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
537
Reaction score
156
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
new insta image by hoshino its alma this time and it looks like he wearing the black order uniform...i wonder if hoshino will make him part of the cast ...some how...
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States

For a deceased character, she draws him a lot! (though it was his b-day yesterday...)

---------- Post added December 11, 2015 at 06:58 AM ---------- Previous post was December 07, 2015 at 06:19 PM ----------


:notamused She's calling it trash. She threw it out before deciding to post it. :twitch
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States

:notamused She's calling it trash. She threw it out before deciding to post it. :twitch
Tsk. Holding out on one of her cutest pix. But I guess she thinks it's weird to have Cross x Allen is such a position. But nice. It's right up there with her pic of Allen sleeping on Cross.

Only thing really weird is Allen's mouth. Idk if it's open, or if he's got something in it. lol At a 1st glance, I thought his mouth was open. But looking now, it looks like ice cream, but I know it isn't.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

NonExisted

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2010
Messages
1,115
Reaction score
1,640
Gender
Hidden
Country
Vietnam
Tsk. Holding out on one of her cutest pix. But I guess she thinks it's weird to have Cross x Allen is such a position.

Only thing really weird is Allen's mouth. Idk if it's open, or if he's got something in it. lol
Now I can unsee... :arf
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Only thing really weird is Allen's mouth. Idk if it's open, or if he's got something in it. lol At a 1st glance, I thought his mouth was open. But looking now, it looks like ice cream, but I know it isn't.
I think he's drooling, probably over some delicious looking food. But definitely not Cross's cooking xD
 

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think he's drooling, probably over some delicious looking food. But definitely not Cross's cooking xD
Yeah. a Few seem to think it's drool. I did have a passing thought he may have been foaming at the mouth. But since we didn't see food included, it didn't spring to me why Allen was randomly slobbering :oh

I did a sketch, then coloring for the pic. I just put an ice cream cone in front of his mouth, lol I may go back and do it as drool though. lol

Weird Cross is near Allen while he's slobbering. But maybe that's why he looks aggravated.:amuse
 
Last edited:

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Now it makes sense. lol Cross is bribing Allen with food
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Omg. And here I thought this might've actually been something heart warming! (well it is, but...)

Also, anyone else notice she only added color to Cross's eye?
 

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
Cross: It's training for your left arm, Allen.
Rip off all their money and I'll let you eat this.


--
Oh man he trained Allen to cheat directly? I thought Allen picked his cheating skills up on his own out of desperation from all that debt... O_o
 

Silverwolf442

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
293
Reaction score
245
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Omg. And here I thought this might've actually been something heart warming! (well it is, but...)
Well cross is a tad Tsundere. So maybe he wanted to give Allen cake, but not openly. Since he laughs at Tiedoll for that. lol He even let Allen sit on his lap- even though he's not a girl. :hee
Also, anyone else notice she only added color to Cross's eye?
I noticed that as well. Gotta draw attention to the evil glare. :hip
 

Sullyan

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
130
Reaction score
108
Gender
Female
Country
Spain
Evil Cross!! I love it!! And Allen is so cuteeeeee:zomg
Glad Hoshino up many Christmas pics to his Instagram.Among the sweets and this, I'm going to die. A sweet death.:3
 

MSofAofCOCA

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2010
Messages
1,116
Reaction score
664
Gender
Female
Country
United States


LAAAAAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Allen looks like he's 10 again xD
 
Last edited by a moderator:

kannazuki

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
2,142
Reaction score
1,307
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
So Lavi and Bookman are the secret guests at Jump Festa! (I'm assuming is what the "JF" means?) Interesting.

Poor jealous Allen... :allen
 
Top