yo im in


Oh yeah, just be stubborn in the end and prepare a music list, he/she will be very happy ne Farfosh xdI'm so happy with the person I got >< hopefully I can prepare something nice lol

Hımm I think I know who you gotI'm so happy with the person I got >< hopefully I can prepare something nice lol

You got mei'm happy too. easily my most favourite person on this forum right now![]()

yeah, no.Hımm I think I know who you got
You got me![]()




Don’t worry, Ancy. You still have time to prepare your presents.You are fast Destiny. In comparison I'm moving at the speed of a snail
![]()

I'm almost there. It needs some polishing though.You still have time to prepare your presents.![]()

It seems you are putting a lot of effort into your gifts.I'm almost there. It needs some polishing though.![]()
I bet the person you are going to give them to is going to be very happy. 

I sure hope soIt seems you are putting a lot of effort into your gifts.I bet the person you are going to give them to is going to be very happy.
![]()

