Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

At least you got a guy who looks badass, Demon. Though I could have gotten a worse take with the dog or the panda. Bet one of those two is a mafia member because no one expects a dog/panda to betray ya.

Anybody can explain to me how we are supposed to defeat those 3 aliens? Are they like us players or some NPCs we get if certain days/nights are reached?
He doesn't only look badass, he is a badass :gar .
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

yo.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wow is it just me ... or Hll just deleted his post? It was something like "Im the only black guy here ... I guess there are two ways to look at me" ... somebody saw it or Im going crazey?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Yo, why did you delete your post?

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Rofl Kat gets a KAto? Idk who that is but lel
tfw Hani gets a damn Panda :toc Coincidence? I don't think so! Lolp if that avatar brings you Panda's skill at mafia then you, my dear, are done! jk
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Saw it too. He needs to wear Avy as well. Can't wait for Gary no kami and his pro plays :residentsleeper
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

WTF I just checked what kind of character Anzu is and than I looked at her info (age etc.) and........ KATO'S is ANZU'S BOYFRIEND???

fml. I want another avy -.-
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Do I still count as a newbie? :P
This should be my 5th or 6th game though.^^

Man, haven't read Gantz for YEARS, have no clue who this kid is supposed to be. xD
You are my adopted son.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wow is it just me ... or Hll just deleted his post? It was something like "Im the only black guy here ... I guess there are two ways to look at me" ... somebody saw it or Im going crazey?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------



Yo, why did you delete your post?
Checking my net, by any chance is my Avatar visible?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

WTF I just checked what kind of character Anzu is and.... KATO'S is ANZU'S BOYFRIEND???

fml. I want another avy -.-
Oh come on :blush I know you want me :hurr
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Fufufufufufufufu! :heh
 
Last edited:

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

tfw Hani gets a damn Panda :toc Coincidence? I don't think so! Lolp if that avatar brings you Panda's skill at mafia then you, my dear, are done! jk
I am just a panda leave me alone Kato-san! <3
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wow I have this weird feeling right after the game started? I'm starting really not to like Hll :hmm
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,673
Reaction score
61,375
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Why are Gantz girls so ugly? It doesn't motivate me to read it.

Checking my net, by any chance is my Avatar visible?
It's not.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Nah u r not but ... Betray the town you must not, slaughter you I will!
I just hope you're not a doc again we accidently kill on day 1 or 2 like it must have happened to or three times by now. xD

TFW panda gets evil'd
Daw, you look so adorably harmless~ <3

He doesn't only look badass, he is a badass :gar .
I thought you haven't read the story at all? What if that badass looking guy is somebody who pissed and shit his pants when it came down to fighting aliens?

DId Hill really delete a post or two? I thought that wasn't allowed.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,669
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I am thinking if we have alien targets then why are we voting to kill each other?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Anyone seen Kurono-kun. I wanna take him for a ride :hurr
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top