Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
Hardy seems like acording to gantz wiki, we are partners lol
.
Hardy seems like acording to gantz wiki, we are partners lol
Well it is too soon, to say either, and I updated my reason in an edit.Now now not sure if bad player or ultra bad mafia![]()
Hmmmm.....I think I may have made a mistake, in reading your...hint.Now, I´m sure you are mafia... maybe...![]()
I've paid for being naive enough to defend people for little reason, so my advice is that you should instead let him speak for himself or -at the very least- explain how things are done.^He's a newbie who probably didn't know that deleting posts was forbidden so I thought Kat was overdoing it.
I haven't noticed that at all, and if anything it's more of a weakness rather than a good thing. New players are more prone to make mistakes, mafias or not, odds are you are pressuring a townie and shooting yourself in the foot.Lol I always go at newbies you should already know it by now ... Anyway if what Hll did happened to for example Gary or wtv you would all be like wtf ... I'm just saying that him being a newbie doesn't mean he is a pure soul \o/ Besides I will follow my "at least 1 newbie in the mafia team" thing
What I just said to Kat goes to you as well.I think there's one among the newcomers too.
LOVERS CONFIRMED IN DAY 1Hardy seems like acording to gantz wiki, we are partners lol.
Arent you a bit too focused on hints right now? I only started posting after 2 hours and 10 pages of discussion.Well it is too soon, to say either, and I updated my reason in an edit.
Hmmmm.....I think I may have made a mistake, in reading your...hint.
I am Daizemon Kaze. The guy with the coolest name in Gantz.
Votekill Anzu
Vote kill Kat
Votekill Demonspeed
Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway.
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints.![]()
Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?
Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and (hopefully.)final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.
Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.
Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
Oh you player. I know you are seeing that one girl. But whatever for my Kurono. Let's Go on a dateHuh? Who? O_O
I'm sure it's a misunderstanding!
As for the chance, who knows!![]()


What about my vote? O_O
3 0f 24 v0+es
Lovemagi 1x (Kaze)![]()
Kat 1x (Oka)![]()
Aonori 1x (George)![]()
[highlight]w4i+ 21:23:51[/highlight]
Apparently you are and I'm your gf. That's all I am apparently. No other accomplishment, except for what I might accomplish in this gameHey guys![]()
Brb gonna read the first 10 pages. I can't complain about my avi's in these games. First Hermione and now this Knob guy who looks awesome and handsome. Is he a boss? Still, it's uncomfortable not being in my Hiroomi avi..

Why not?Oh you player. I know you are seeing that one girl. But whatever for my Kurono. Let's Go on a date![]()

he was the first to earn one of the giant suits....he was a great gantzer but the alien he faced was OPAnd I am a girl who seems to be a minor character according to the wikia...
Yes, the suggestion is that it´s pointless to tell a true hint if nobody will believe it, which benefits the mafia so much, case they can take advatage of the whole confusion to get townies lynched.Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
"VOTE KILL" next +1me pl0zzzz. th4ts wh4t 1 se4rch tHe p4ge 4.What about my vote? O_O

i give a hint.....never had this role beforeYes, the suggestion is that it´s pointless to tell a true hint if nobody will believe it, which benefits the mafia so much, case they can take advatage of the whole confusion to get townies lynched.
I tought I did, but oh well, I'll be more careful from now on."VOTE KILL" next +1me pl0zzzz. th4ts wh4t 1 se4rch tHe p4ge 4.
Surprise!omg....zasz is around
---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------
i give a hint.....never had this role before

Well, I was there for most of them, and none of them really struck out, to me, your hints are probably just red herrings as well, or they may not be, it will obviously take a while to figure these things out, so...well in the meanwhile, lets hope that our guesses are correct.Arent you a bit too focused on hints right now? I only started posting after 2 hours and 10 pages of discussion.![]()
@sk aga1n after 100 p0intsGantz-senpai can we get the user names of the voters next to the voting characters' votes? We're many and that would make it a bit easier for us.