Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hardy seems like acording to gantz wiki, we are partners lol:verily.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Now now not sure if bad player or ultra bad mafia :notsure
Well it is too soon, to say either, and I updated my reason in an edit.

Now, I´m sure you are mafia... maybe...:mono
Hmmmm.....I think I may have made a mistake, in reading your...hint.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

^He's a newbie who probably didn't know that deleting posts was forbidden so I thought Kat was overdoing it.
I've paid for being naive enough to defend people for little reason, so my advice is that you should instead let him speak for himself or -at the very least- explain how things are done.

Lol I always go at newbies you should already know it by now ... Anyway if what Hll did happened to for example Gary or wtv you would all be like wtf ... I'm just saying that him being a newbie doesn't mean he is a pure soul \o/ Besides I will follow my "at least 1 newbie in the mafia team" thing
I haven't noticed that at all, and if anything it's more of a weakness rather than a good thing. New players are more prone to make mistakes, mafias or not, odds are you are pressuring a townie and shooting yourself in the foot.

That ¨at least 1 newbie in the mafia team¨ thing doesn't make sense at all. It's completely random. Yeah you could be lucky enough and guess it right but we shouldn't simply play with luck in a game of thought.

I think there's one among the newcomers too.
What I just said to Kat goes to you as well.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Hardy seems like acording to gantz wiki, we are partners lol:verily.
LOVERS CONFIRMED IN DAY 1
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well it is too soon, to say either, and I updated my reason in an edit.


Hmmmm.....I think I may have made a mistake, in reading your...hint.
Arent you a bit too focused on hints right now? I only started posting after 2 hours and 10 pages of discussion.:verily
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

lovers desyon?
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I am Daizemon Kaze. The guy with the coolest name in Gantz.

Votekill Anzu
Vote kill Kat
Votekill Demonspeed


Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway. :derp
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints. :3c
Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?

Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and (hopefully.)final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.

Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.

Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.

4 0f 24 v0+es

Lovemagi 1x (Kaze)
Kat 1x (Oka)
Demonspeed 1x (Kurono)
Aonori 1x (George)

[highlight]w4i+ 21:23:51[/highlight]
 
Last edited:

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Huh? Who? O_O
I'm sure it's a misunderstanding! :hip
As for the chance, who knows!:derp
Oh you player. I know you are seeing that one girl. But whatever for my Kurono. Let's Go on a date :hurr
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

i got suzuki....he died a horrible death:(
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest


3 0f 24 v0+es

Lovemagi 1x (Kaze)
Kat 1x (Oka)
Aonori 1x (George)

[highlight]w4i+ 21:23:51[/highlight]
What about my vote? O_O
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hey guys


Brb gonna read the first 10 pages. I can't complain about my avi's in these games. First Hermione and now this Knob guy who looks awesome and handsome. Is he a boss? Still, it's uncomfortable not being in my Hiroomi avi..
Apparently you are and I'm your gf. That's all I am apparently. No other accomplishment, except for what I might accomplish in this game :teehee
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Oh you player. I know you are seeing that one girl. But whatever for my Kurono. Let's Go on a date :hurr
Why not? :hurr
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Gantz-senpai can we get the user names of the voters next to the voting characters' votes? We're many and that would make it a bit easier for us.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

mwahahah greg finally loooool
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And I am a girl who seems to be a minor character according to the wikia...
he was the first to earn one of the giant suits....he was a great gantzer but the alien he faced was OP
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
Yes, the suggestion is that it´s pointless to tell a true hint if nobody will believe it, which benefits the mafia so much, case they can take advatage of the whole confusion to get townies lynched.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

omg....zasz is around:lmao

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Yes, the suggestion is that it´s pointless to tell a true hint if nobody will believe it, which benefits the mafia so much, case they can take advatage of the whole confusion to get townies lynched.
i give a hint.....never had this role before
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

"VOTE KILL" next +1me pl0zzzz. th4ts wh4t 1 se4rch tHe p4ge 4.
I tought I did, but oh well, I'll be more careful from now on.


omg....zasz is around:lmao

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------



i give a hint.....never had this role before
Surprise! :derp
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Finally decided to read the wiki on my guy, the only question in my mind, is how the hell did he get the name "Yasuharu Shimaki", sadly he never got a backstory, and it seems he was partners with Gry's avatar.

Arent you a bit too focused on hints right now? I only started posting after 2 hours and 10 pages of discussion.:verily
Well, I was there for most of them, and none of them really struck out, to me, your hints are probably just red herrings as well, or they may not be, it will obviously take a while to figure these things out, so...well in the meanwhile, lets hope that our guesses are correct.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Gantz-senpai can we get the user names of the voters next to the voting characters' votes? We're many and that would make it a bit easier for us.
@sk aga1n after 100 p0ints
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top