Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
Hi there, I'm glad my avatar is so hooooooot !!!
Hi there, I'm glad my avatar is so hooooooot !!!
Real life MG suck actually IMOReal life mafia games though, they're serious business![]()
Real life mafia game ? How is that even work ?That's kinda what I enjoy the most in this game. It's like the fun thread but on fire, and some drama is bound to happen too. Real life mafia games though, they're serious business![]()

The Resistance version is imho maybe the best party game ever.Real life MG suck actually IMO
Erin-channnnHi there, I'm glad my avatar is so hooooooot !!!


So how is asking me about a role gonna decrease the number of pages? Or you just trying to make the pages irrelevant so you don't have to read them? Bad greg.but its not cool for a person to log on of 20pgs of bullshit....thats my whole point of asking about a role
I think you just had bad experiences or not a lot of nice players. The games I played were awesome.Real life MG suck actually IMO
#BLameZaszWait already 18 pages....![]()
Thats case last game, people gave too much slack to the inactive ones and a mafia member ended up being one of the inactives, this time around we need to see how much inactive guys there are on the first days and start trying to figure out if some might be mafia, assuming we will get inactive guys next day phase.Zasz already has far more posts than he did in the entire duration of the last game, and there he lived till the end![]()
People get their roles on cards and during night phase all but mafia close eyes. They silent communication is tricky, so I think being Mafia is a lot easier in the forum version.Real life mafia game ? How is that even work ?
And you didn't answer my question![]()
Actually yeah because the ppl I played with don't really know this kind of mafia we play here and after playing here I cant play mafia IRL cuz its bullshit (I mean at least the game we played when we were younger like no evidence, stupid excuse of kind "At that time I was there doing that with them and thats why I couldnt be the one who killed X") but yeah whateverI think you just had bad experiences or not a lot of nice players. The games I played were awesome.
How it works? It's the standard vanilla mafia game. Only townies, a detective and doc, vs regular mafias and sometimes throwing in a vigilante into the mix. Gather some couches, have people sit on them, have someone host it and we gucci.Real life mafia game ? How is that even work ?
And you didn't answer my question![]()
But it doesn't look so much of a fun imoPeople get their roles on cards and during night phase all but mafia close eyes. They silent communication is tricky, so I think being Mafia is a lot easier in the forum version.

Ust knows thingsPeople get their roles on cards and during night phase all but mafia close eyes. They silent communication is tricky, so I think being Mafia is a lot easier in the forum version.
And that is relevant becuz?....Actually Zasz lately become active in magi section too![]()
![]()

I sure hope that I won't die early this time, considering that I'm posting a lot more.Zasz already has far more posts than he did in the entire duration of the last game, and there he lived till the end![]()

Hey...#BLameZasz

Is it really that much of fun,I mean forum game seems betterHow it works? It's the standard vanilla mafia game. Only townies, a detective and doc, vs regular mafias and sometimes throwing in a vigilante into the mix. Gather some couches, have people sit on them, have someone host it and we gucci.
Which question btw?

Well hope that greg isn't mafia. It seems he doesn't like reading all the pages, so when he snaps he will kill the top poster.I sure hope that I won't die early this time, considering that I'm posting a lot more.![]()