Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Real life mafia games though, they're serious business :XD
Real life MG suck actually IMO
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

That's kinda what I enjoy the most in this game. It's like the fun thread but on fire, and some drama is bound to happen too. Real life mafia games though, they're serious business :XD
Real life mafia game ? How is that even work ?

And you didn't answer my question :fan
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Real life MG suck actually IMO
The Resistance version is imho maybe the best party game ever.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hi there, I'm glad my avatar is so hooooooot !!!
Erin-channnn :hug

Next time we shall fight for gintama theme :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

but its not cool for a person to log on of 20pgs of bullshit....thats my whole point of asking about a role
So how is asking me about a role gonna decrease the number of pages? Or you just trying to make the pages irrelevant so you don't have to read them? Bad greg.

Real life MG suck actually IMO
I think you just had bad experiences or not a lot of nice players. The games I played were awesome.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Zasz already has far more posts than he did in the entire duration of the last game, and there he lived till the end :XD
Thats case last game, people gave too much slack to the inactive ones and a mafia member ended up being one of the inactives, this time around we need to see how much inactive guys there are on the first days and start trying to figure out if some might be mafia, assuming we will get inactive guys next day phase.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Real life mafia game ? How is that even work ?

And you didn't answer my question :fan
People get their roles on cards and during night phase all but mafia close eyes. They silent communication is tricky, so I think being Mafia is a lot easier in the forum version.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Actually Zasz lately become active in magi section too :nod :verily
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I think you just had bad experiences or not a lot of nice players. The games I played were awesome.
Actually yeah because the ppl I played with don't really know this kind of mafia we play here and after playing here I cant play mafia IRL cuz its bullshit (I mean at least the game we played when we were younger like no evidence, stupid excuse of kind "At that time I was there doing that with them and thats why I couldnt be the one who killed X") but yeah whatever
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Real life mafia game ? How is that even work ?

And you didn't answer my question :fan
How it works? It's the standard vanilla mafia game. Only townies, a detective and doc, vs regular mafias and sometimes throwing in a vigilante into the mix. Gather some couches, have people sit on them, have someone host it and we gucci.

Which question btw?
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

People get their roles on cards and during night phase all but mafia close eyes. They silent communication is tricky, so I think being Mafia is a lot easier in the forum version.
But it doesn't look so much of a fun imo
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

People get their roles on cards and during night phase all but mafia close eyes. They silent communication is tricky, so I think being Mafia is a lot easier in the forum version.
Ust knows things
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Zasz already has far more posts than he did in the entire duration of the last game, and there he lived till the end :XD
I sure hope that I won't die early this time, considering that I'm posting a lot more. :XD

#BLameZasz
Hey... :-_-
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

How it works? It's the standard vanilla mafia game. Only townies, a detective and doc, vs regular mafias and sometimes throwing in a vigilante into the mix. Gather some couches, have people sit on them, have someone host it and we gucci.

Which question btw?
Is it really that much of fun,I mean forum game seems better

What do you think about me :nod
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,606
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I sure hope that I won't die early this time, considering that I'm posting a lot more. :XD
Well hope that greg isn't mafia. It seems he doesn't like reading all the pages, so when he snaps he will kill the top poster.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top