Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

No extra way to kill people?

Correct me if I am wrong:

Aren't there roles that let a person kill? Like Serial killer for Neutrals and hitmen for the mafia group and etc? (I just read this so my bad if i'm in accurate)

Couldn't that end up costing us like 2 people a day, in addition to the actual vote kill?
I didn't get how Ao assumed townies don't have killing powers this time as well, like a cowboy that he used as an example.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

No extra way to kill people?

Correct me if I am wrong:

Aren't there roles that let a person kill? Like Serial killer for Neutrals and hitmen for the mafia group and etc? (I just read this so my bad if i'm in accurate)

Couldn't that end up costing us like 2 people a day, in addition to the actual vote kill?
outside the given roles that allow killing players.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,326
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well I don't much mind the heat on hill. As a newbie player, if he's a mafia, it's much more likely for him to slip while on the hot seat. On the other hand, not really fond of the eagerness to get rid of him tbh..
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I didn't get how Ao assumed townies don't have killing powers this time as well, like a cowboy that he used as an example.
Even if there are, dont expect they to act so soon, another reason why we should try to give hints on our roles is to avoid pointless townie kills from suicidal based roles in later phases too.
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Even if there are, dont expect they to act so soon, another reason why we should try to give hints on our roles is to avoid pointless townie kills from suicidal based roles in later phases too.
Townies don't have only suicidal roles, I can't even think of a role that decides to kill himself to then kill someone else (only cowboy, kinda). The rest either shoots, kills "passively"/after being triggered. And with 24 players with different styles and 3 or mores newbies, I expect the active ones to act at any time xD

What were Hll's hints btw?
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

outside the given roles that allow killing players.
Oh! Gotcha. I was confused for a split second, thanks for clearing it up.

Pressuring people to reveal their roles is risky right? they could just... lie. Lmao. That and even if they accurately hint what they are, if they hinder the Mafia and the Mafia has a murder perk on their side, then RIP. Even more so if they even have a janitor to get rid of the body.

Triply so if they investigators don't know their sanity levels yet.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Townies don't have only suicidal roles, I can't even think of a role that decides to kill himself to then kill someone else (only cowboy, kinda). The rest either shoots, kills "passively"/after being triggered. And with 24 players with different styles and 3 or mores newbies, I expect the active ones to act at any time xD

What were Hll's hints btw?
Super way down this 30 pages of discussion:gwah:-_-
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Fine, I'll look for them myself U.U

THEN ask you why they are controversial if I disagree with it '-'
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Oh! Gotcha. I was confused for a split second, thanks for clearing it up.

Pressuring people to reveal their roles is risky right? they could just... lie. Lmao. That and even if they accurately hint what they are, if they hinder the Mafia and the Mafia has a murder perk on their side, then RIP. Even more so if they even have a janitor to get rid of the body.

Triply so if they investigators don't know their sanity levels yet.
Yeah it´s tough for investigators and other risky to be targetted roles to be revealed, mafia members will definitly, aim at those and even use strongman if necessary to ensure the kill.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

He says something about two faces (Kat came up with the theory that all mafia have two avatars because in Gantz aliens substitute as humans) -This could have not been Hii, but i think it was, subject to correction-

And then afterwards, it was a bunch of coy back and forth convo. With him slowly digging a weird hole for himself. Couple that with a few posts he deleted because he assumabily made mistakes and wham. Prime suspect day 1.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

oh joy, the cacophony of the first day of the MG....:shootme
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

He says something about two faces (Kat came up with the theory that all mafia have two avatars because in Gantz aliens substitute as humans) -This could have not been Hii, but i think it was, subject to correction-

And then afterwards, it was a bunch of coy back and forth convo. With him slowly digging a weird hole for himself. Couple that with a few posts he deleted because he assumabily made mistakes and wham. Prime suspect day 1.
He didn't say two faces, he said that the 'getting a black dude' could be seen two ways or something. Then said he had a hint: racial profiling. The dude is from India, am I the only one that thinks that maybe he was just saying he's a brownie?

I'm still missing the role hints other than that, lol
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

He didn't say two faces, he said that the 'getting a black dude' could be seen two ways or something. Then said he had a hint: racial profiling. The dude is from India, am I the only one that thinks that maybe he was just saying he's a brownie?

I'm still missing the role hints other than that, lol
I dont think there are much more (unless you count in the newbie mistake), which is why, I wanted to check at least one or 2 more hints from Hll before deciding to keep the vote on or change it.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well i just gave you the summary. It's Kat that drew the conclusions lmao I just watched it go down.

And i saw that too. I thought he was making a typical 'black people in horror survival' jab. But i suppose others read too deeply into it. Regardless, i think the sketchest bit was the 'deleted' messages, which i attributed to his spotty internet he was just testing. So i couldn't give you proof in that vein either. I just watch the hysterics, not yet apart of it.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well i just gave you the summary. It's Kat that drew the conclusions lmao I just watched it go down.

And i saw that too. I thought he was making a typical 'black people in horror survival' jab. But i suppose others read too deeply into it. Regardless, i think the sketchest bit was the 'deleted' messages, which i attributed to his spotty internet he was just testing. So i couldn't give you proof in that vein either. I just watch the hysterics, not yet apart of it.
I associated that hint to hll beind third party, more than a mafia member.:verily
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well seeing how i gotta make a vote... gotta read unfortunately. Lemme just... re read 30 pages again. ack.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And yet we keep talking about him instead of checking others o/
Bright side is that I think Ao was controversial himself xD
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Haha do you now? XD Any specific reasons?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And yet we keep talking about him instead of checking others o/
Bright side is that I think Ao was controversial himself xD
Case his hint was controvérsial (at least for me):3c.

Well gotta go to bed in 8 hours or so I will be back, btw, any hints on your role Farfs?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top