Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Miss Kat I like that :zomg Anyway it's about the mistake ... if it happened to any other player ppl would react to that but there are ppl completely ignoring it because you are newbie. I'm sorry but I'm not going to ignore it. If it was somebody else who did that I would do the same to them and I bet you would do the same.
Hmmm...no I would not, sure I deleted the post, but whatever information was in that post, I wrote about later on, so me deleting that post is irrlevant as long as the information is there for everyone to see, and this is not the time to be pointing fingers so early, anyone can make a mistak.
hll i am overlooking your dodgy alibaba love here and trying to help you out :arf
Dodgy?
At any rate, I wonder what you will do to save me? Or if I am even beyond the point of being saved.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Oh wait you are the one who think that there is a mafia among the frist posters right? I seem to recall something ? Tell me if bs
His theory is that there's always a mafia among the top 3 posters.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Hmmm...no I would not, sure I deleted the post, but whatever information was in that post, I wrote about later on, so me deleting that post is irrlevant as long as the information is there for everyone to see, and this is not the time to be pointing fingers so early, anyone can make a mistak.
No you didn't say it later on, the post was added back tho. Besides it would make sense if you were an alien tbh. Well it's day 1 so we know nothing and sorry to say that but maybe by killing you we would know more about the aliens if it's a bs or true.
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

There are 24 ppl who can be a mafia ... aat this point we don't know so it's useless to use that argument because it means nothing
No, I think one person admitted to being a townie, so it is 23, and since you say 24 I think you think that he is lying, so in that case what can I or anyone for that matter exactly, do to prove that we are not mafia, come to think of it,you seem wayy too eager to get someone suspicious eliminated, when there are those who are yet to even start particiapting heavily, I wonder why?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And you just became a little more suspicious in my eyes.
So you would rather have a possibly important townie die? don't mind becoming suspicious if i can prevent BS happening on day1
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Oh wait you are the one who think that there is a mafia among the frist posters right? I seem to recall something ? Tell me if bs
I've noticed that very often 1 of 3 most posts per a phase is mafia. Holds most of the time . You also fit the profile.php for now, but lawly feels fishier and makes less sense.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

And you just became a little more suspicious in my eyes.
A lot more suspicious, especially since the day is far from over and hill is far from being surely lynched
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

No you didn't say it later on, the post was added back tho. Besides it would make sense if you were an alien tbh. Well it's day 1 so we know nothing and sorry to say that but maybe by killing you we would know more about the aliens if it's a bs or true.
How would it make sense if I was an alien?
If I recall correctly, I stated something along the lines of..
"I am one of the two black guys in this game, and there are two ways to look at that."
As far as I know, people are generally more suspecting of those who are of a darker skin, than those who are of a lighter one, so when I say two ways...me having an avatar of a darker skin tone, is either a sign that I am a mafia or it may just be a misdirection, I wanted to create some doubt, but damn!!
I did not expect to get this amout of success.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

No, I think one person admitted to being a townie, so it is 23, and since you say 24 I think you think that he is lying, so in that case what can I or anyone for that matter exactly, do to prove that we are not mafia, come to think of it,you seem wayy too eager to get someone suspicious eliminated, when there are those who are yet to even start particiapting heavily, I wonder why?
No the thing is that everybody says they are townies (which is obvious) but the ones who are mafia/3rd party are lying and that's what you have to find out.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I am Daizemon Kaze. The guy with the coolest name in Gantz.

Votekill Anzu
Vote kill Kat
Votekill Demonspeed


Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway. :derp
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints. :3c
Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?

Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and (hopefully.)final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.

Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.

Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
Idk lets try going this route Vote kill Zasz gotta sleep too :residentsleeper
Nohoho Farfosh-san~!


Vote kill Farfosh ~~~~ <3
Okey guys I have to sleep so I am voting now

Votekill Holt/Kishimoto

This is random,there is no purpose and I do not want to vote for people who already got votekill.

Good night guys and don't spam without me :arf
Anyway I will just use my vote now so votekill Hll

Reasons:
1. Deleted his post after a possible slip up
2. 2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars for alien player (?)
3. Also didn't give a good reason why he deleted the post
Ok, votekill Hll, as a newbie he got a lot of attention, from possible mistakes he might´ve commited from being a possible mafia, the hints are gonna generate suspicion and if he isnt killed off in this day phase he will most likely be targetted in the next ones. Unless his role can somehow prove his inocence.
Wow I'm gonna sound like the biggest hypocrite but let's cut down the spam a little, the Win thread is there for a reason.

Votekill Erinyes. Too many smileys, trying to be nice and shit, no me gusta.



Agreed, a huge reason to join the game, his games are always far from dissappointing ^^
same.....

votekill hill for now...
VOTE KILL KAT [KATO]

Reasons:
1.) Eagerness to get rid of Hill doesn't bode well.
2.) 'Noob' hunting could be cover for agro mafia pro tactics.
3.) ???
4.) Win.
Votekill Zasz, mainly a placeholder since I forgot to vote, but I think he's acting rather unlike how he usually is...could be nothing, but others have taken note of it as well.
vote kill hoihoi / lawlett-kun

Pressuring in early role reveal when its a tie, is in top 3 most posts and says nothing on his own role. For now, seems like a solid option.

13 0f 24 v0+es

Hll 2x (Kato, Suzuki)
Kat 2x (Oka, Ayako)
Zasz 2x (Hoihoi, Reika)
Lovemagi 1x (Kaze)
Demonspeed 1x (Kurono)
Aonori 1x (George)
Farfalla 1x (Anzu)
Holt 1x (Nishi)
Erinyes 1x (Chiaki)
lawlett-kun 1x (Sei)

[highlight]w4i+ 05:42:44[/highlight]
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,674
Reaction score
61,376
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So you would rather have a possibly important townie die? don't mind becoming suspicious if i can prevent BS happening on day1
Might be because he's a newbie but he's cornered right now. I think townies with important roles generally give hint or reveal by themselves when they are cornered, a mafia can't at this stage because it's too eraly.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I've noticed that very often 1 of 3 most posts per a phase is mafia. Holds most of the time . You also fit the profile.php for now, but lawly feels fishier and makes less sense.
Yeah I'm not worried about me being in top 3 posts so it's ok

How would it make sense if I was an alien?
If I recall correctly, I stated something along the lines of..
"I am one of the two black guys in this game, and there are two ways to look at that."
As far as I know, people are generally more suspecting of those who are of a darker skin, than those who are of a lighter one, so when I say two ways...me having an avatar of a darker skin tone, is either a sign that I am a mafia or it may just be a misdirection, I wanted to create some doubt, but damn!!
I did not expect to get this amout of success.
Yeah makes sense but why did you delete the post? and why didn't you say the reason of doing so? Just remember that if you do something like that in mafia you instantly become suspicious (happened to me one game where I made a slip up and died day 1)
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Are we jumping on lawl Bandwagon or what. I actually thought day was ending soon, can't for the love of bamboo decipher how much time is left

 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Yeah I'm not worried about me being in top 3 posts so it's ok



Yeah makes sense but why did you delete the post? and why didn't you say the reason of doing so? Just remember that if you do something like that in mafia you instantly become suspicious (happened to me one game where I made a slip up and died day 1)
Lets just say,I tend to forget minor details, at any rate am I still a suspect?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Are we jumping on lawl Bandwagon or what. I actually thought day was ending soon, can't for the love of bamboo decipher how much time is left

Hani you know that if he turns out to be mafia/alien (in case we lynch him ofc) you will be suspicious? Mafia or townie it's always risky to try to save ppl unless you are 100% sure.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Can you give a legit hint or something...... if not.....rip

---------- Post added at 05:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Hani you know that if he turns out to be mafia/alien (in case we lynch him ofc) you will be suspicious? Mafia or townie it's always risky to try to save ppl unless you are 100% sure.
He either gives some leg1t h1nt ab0ut h1m or 1 v0t4 4 h1m xaxa
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Lets just say,I tend to forget minor details, at any rate am I still a suspect?
Yea you are and if you want to change that you either give a better hint or reveal the role if it's not too important
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Okey imo zasz is not mafia,at least he didn't give any hint,he is just active.
Hll is noob and seems like he gave a hint,perhaps he is innocent or perhaps he is not but if he is innocent then I am pretty sure one of the people who voted for him mafia.

It seems like I won't change my vote,I don't want to kill anyone important.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top