Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Might be because he's a newbie but he's cornered right now. I think townies with important roles generally give hint or reveal by themselves when they are cornered, a mafia can't at this stage because it's too eraly.
I disagree,I think townie with important role shouldn't give any hint,if they do they will be target.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Lala mind giving a hint maybe ? :zomg
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait, Kat and Hii are mafia and are just instigating a random argument to split up the towns men? ... no... it can't be ...
They wouldn't even be able to know they are both mafia xD

4- They're both townies and are just focusing on something that could bite us in the ass due to being stubborn '-' We're too lazy to check more stuff before setting it on stone.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I disagree,I think townie with important role shouldn't give any hint,if they do they will be target.
Well he can be potentially protected if he is not a doc himself
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

My role....hmmm, it is such a conflicting choice to give it or not, I would like to keep that under wraps until later on in the game, but I am a townie, if I was a mafia, I would be trying to find my comrades now, not create a scene, or anything like that.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

is it active or passive atleast :oh
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

My role....hmmm, it is such a conflicting choice to give it or not, I would like to keep that under wraps until later on in the game, but I am a townie, if I was a mafia, I would be trying to find my comrades now, not create a scene, or anything like that.
What do you mean by "trying to find my comrades" ?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

My role....hmmm, it is such a conflicting choice to give it or not, I would like to keep that under wraps until later on in the game, but I am a townie, if I was a mafia, I would be trying to find my comrades now, not create a scene, or anything like that.
As a mafia you know your mates ...... you not knowing that means either that you didnt fcking read the rules and are not mafia, or you are smart enough to say that to make us think you are just a silly bby

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Doesn't mean you are not an alien we need to defeat :hmph
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

At this point I think it is pretty clear what I really am, so I don't need to do anything else to save my skin, at all.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Lala mind giving a hint maybe ? :zomg
I'm useless.


Votekill Aonori

Gotta go to work and prolly won't be able to post before day ends. Again, I think he was bouncing, going with the flow. When Kat was on, he was agreeing with her and hopping on the train. When I was on and had a different opinion, I felt he was agreeing with me too and Machi too much tbh. He provided things he couldn't sustain ("Hll's is controversial) and then dropped it when he couldn't go further. Imo he's trying to blend in, or that's how I read it.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

My role....hmmm, it is such a conflicting choice to give it or not, I would like to keep that under wraps until later on in the game, but I am a townie, if I was a mafia, I would be trying to find my comrades now, not create a scene, or anything like that.
OH PLEASE, he's townie xDDD What a newbie mafia would make the mistake of saying that? Sounds like a pretty genuine confusion to me.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

At this point I think it is pretty clear what I really am, so I don't need to do anything else to save my skin, at all.
Did he jsut admit it?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,624
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

In how many hours does the night phase start? :arf
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

OH PLEASE, he's townie xDDD What a newbie mafia would make the mistake of saying that? Sounds like a pretty genuine confusion to me.
So now it is 23 people who can be potential mafia's, and as far as my role is concerned....I will talk about it in the next phase.

Now that my identity is out, I wonder how long I will be able to make it...:hmm.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ok, for the last time, this it becoming silly and is narrowing the game too much on D1 due to stubborness. But I guess at least it's being used to see how people behave towards it. Of course we have 2+ players that are active for hours in the forum and might be using this to stay away as well, since they don't have to show up, that's not being debated.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

In how many hours does the night phase start? :arf
Can't wait to talk to your buddies can you? :heh Btw you better start doing something or ... You are so inactive, didn't do shiet and I don't like it! Stop being a careful mafia ... you know I love when u fak up :3
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

OH PLEASE, he's townie xDDD What a newbie mafia would make the mistake of saying that? Sounds like a pretty genuine confusion to me.

Seriously, his argument is so much verbal train wreck that i doubt he is even mafia. He just seems overly eager to make plays as a new player and probably led to tripping over his toes.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So now it is 23 people who can be potential mafia's, and as far as my role is concerned....I will talk about it in the next phase.

Now that my identity is out, I wonder how long I will be able to make it...:hmm.
wait are you really saying you are an alien?

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

What the fuck is an alien anyway ... it's just driving me so crazy crazy
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait did someone say something earlier about there possibly being 2 mafia groups because it's happened before? o_O Dear god.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Wait did someone say something earlier about there possibly being 2 mafia groups because it's happened before? o_O Dear god.
Yeah there can be 2 mafias ... maybe the fcking aliens are 2nd mafia :emocat Maybe Im just overthinking ... wish this day would end so I can rest
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,089
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Will probably not be able to be online until the end of day, have to vote now in case... and still have no idea what to do. :pout

May consider changing my vote later, but for now Votekill Demon just based on statistics, (sorry demon-kun :teehee).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top