Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Done with the dog, food's in the oven and the brothers are busy! Quick, what happened so far? Oh nice, we got a noble!?!?! 8D

Just because my playstyle is similar to the one you had when you were playing as a Janitor, that doesn't mean that I'm doing the same.
Honestly, your reason for voting me sounds completely random....but whatever....
I don't even know why I've got three votes against me. LOL
I mean, there are people who have yet to speak and I, who has at least given some hints here and there, have become a suspect. :XD
Eh, it's a better reason than killing you for your avatar featuring a chara which I really don't like much. :P
But you're right, I think 4-5 people haven't said anything yet and then there's the dog/Naomi which has written exactly one post which was mostly barking. xD

I don't know who to vote for right now and I am starting to feel a little feverish so I'll just Vote lock Kat.

See you.
Doesn't Kat tend to be townie= doc a lot and then happens to get lynched on first day? Not sure if you are votelocking on her because you are sure Kat won't get killed thus you're not responsible for her death or because you hope she dies and townies possibly lose a good role.

NOBLE!?!?
Cool! Don't think I had a game with a Noble in it yet! Or if I totally forgot. xD

This reminds me though to look after my roles once night time is activated and see what I can reuse or create a new role with. Haven't done that for some time now. :D

So there's a noble interesting. Is it a one-time thing? Also just noticed santa claus was added to the roles and is apparently in this game..how poetic.
Well, it is christmas and Gantz got lots of tools which might make the game all the more interesting so I can see why Santa would make his debut in this game.^^
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Ok, back in the game and it seems like people are starting the bandwagons for real now:mono.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

What is your role aonori!?
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

So you might be the noble!

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------



Night and you?
Not too sure my self :/
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
- not a regular townie
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed

10 Farfalla - useless
11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?), passive role that might come in handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0

You didnt gave much on your role digital care to give a hint?

My role is useful for the townies side, I will give more insides on it after seeing your hint.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Not too sure my self :/
how can you not be sure?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Nono DD said he had a night role
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

how can you not be sure?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Nono DD said he had a night role
Oh ok, thanks.

My role doesnt have percentages involved in it.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

how can you not be sure?

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Nono DD said he had a night role
Cuz I'm not is there a problem?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Now can we please interrogate the guys that didnt give any hints so far? Pretty sure at least 1-2 of them are mafia.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Did Gary even make his 3 posts today :lmao
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Cuz I'm not is there a problem?
Yeah? You should know what your role does

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Ok gtg now guys! won't be back by the end of the day I think (might check on my phone tho) so good luck and see ya!
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Yeah? You should know what your role does

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

Ok gtg now guys! won't be back by the end of the day I think (might check on my phone tho) so good luck and see ya!
Hmm whatever you say
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

spicy master very juicy even
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I should have voted for you.
Good luck with that, but to seriously answer you guy's question, I'm both Night and day :p
 

Hll

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 6, 2015
Messages
3,460
Reaction score
586
Gender
Male
Country
India
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

This place is still open!!
Sigh...well, it seems that I am in the lead to be eliminated, I can perhaps, do something to prevent it, but..I wonder if I should...:hmm
At any rate, I did not have any hopes to stay in this game till Christmas, and I am probably going to be taken down by the mafia, anyways.

It is for the best I suppose, I have been in a foul mood, since the beginning of this week, and this is not the right place, for that kind of mood.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top