Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest
19 0f 24 v0+es
Hll 4x (Suzuki, Kato, Kazou, Anonymous)
Zasz 4x (Hoihoi, Reika, Takeshi, Anonymous)
Aonori 3x (George, Kyo, Kishimoto)
Kat 2x (Ayako, Oka)
Demonspeed 2x (Kurono, Kenzo)
Lovemagi 1x (Kaze)
Farfalla 1x (Anzu)
Holt 1x (Nishi)
Erinyes 1x (Chiaki)
lawlett-kun 1x (Sei)
g01 1x (Knob)
[highlight]w4i+ 01:31:56[/highlight]
I am Daizemon Kaze. The guy with the coolest name in Gantz.
Votekill Anzu
Vote kill Kat
Votekill Demonspeed
Just for fun, since I'll be online to change my vote if I want to anyway.
As for my role, I might say something if someone else will start giving hints.![]()
Ah, it is sweet that I am getting some slack due to being a newbie, but honestly am I the only newbie here?There have got to be others as well, right?
Anyways, it is getting a bit late, perhaps I should give my third and (hopefully.)final post for the day, today, I am really sorry if I turn out to be wrong, and have nothings against you at all, it is just...well something.
Vote kill Aonori.
Sorry, it was either you or the bloody Panda, and I need to observe the Panda more to be sure.
Also,your hint, is..well you seem to be wanting to suggest something.
Idk lets try going this route Vote kill Zasz gotta sleep too![]()
Nohoho Farfosh-san~!
Vote kill Farfosh ~~~~ <3
Okey guys I have to sleep so I am voting now
Votekill Holt/Kishimoto
This is random,there is no purpose and I do not want to vote for people who already got votekill.
Good night guys and don't spamwithout me![]()
Anyway I will just use my vote now so votekill Hll
Reasons:
1. Deleted his post after a possible slip up
2. 2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars for alien player (?)
3. Also didn't give a good reason why he deleted the post
Ok, votekill Hll, as a newbie he got a lot of attention, from possible mistakes he might´ve commited from being a possible mafia, the hints are gonna generate suspicion and if he isnt killed off in this day phase he will most likely be targetted in the next ones. Unless his role can somehow prove his inocence.
Wow I'm gonna sound like the biggest hypocrite but let's cut down the spam a little, the Win thread is there for a reason.
Votekill Erinyes. Too many smileys, trying to be nice and shit, no me gusta.
Agreed, a huge reason to join the game, his games are always far from dissappointing ^^
same.....
votekill hill for now...
VOTE KILL KAT [KATO]
Reasons:
1.) Eagerness to get rid of Hill doesn't bode well.
2.) 'Noob' hunting could be cover for agro mafia pro tactics.
3.) ???
4.) Win.
Votekill Zasz, mainly a placeholder since I forgot to vote, but I think he's acting rather unlike how he usually is...could be nothing, but others have taken note of it as well.
vote kill hoihoi / lawlett-kun
Pressuring in early role reveal when its a tie, is in top 3 most posts and says nothing on his own role. For now, seems like a solid option.
I'm useless.
Votekill Aonori
Gotta go to work and prolly won't be able to post before day ends. Again, I think he was bouncing, going with the flow. When Kat was on, he was agreeing with her and hopping on the train. When I was on and had a different opinion, I felt he was agreeing with me too and Machi too much tbh. He provided things he couldn't sustain ("Hll's is controversial) and then dropped it when he couldn't go further. Imo he's trying to blend in, or that's how I read it.
Will probably not be able to be online until the end of day, have to vote now in case... and still have no idea what to do.
May consider changing my vote later, but for now Votekill Demon just based on statistics, (sorry demon-kun).
Reading Hll's posts is so frustrating!!!
I have my own suspicions, but got nothing but hunches so far. I think Hll just sucks and didn't even read the rules or try to understand the game, so killing him would at least make the game less silly.
Still, I have decided to vote on goi-kun. He seems similar to day 1 last game when he was mafia, just chillin in the background popping up here and there. But the main reason is becausehe's turkishhe needs to be punished for shooting down the russian plane
!votekill g01
And with that, I am off to my trip. I will be back in 28 hours, +- an hour. I trust you guys with whoever you vote on. Make me proud.
Host says it's night phase and the thread gets locked and you're not supposed to talk about the game elsewhere (except you're mafia and thus have another platform to use), so yeah, it's basically "aite shut up everyone, it's night time"
Anyway votekill Aonori. It was either him or Kat for me. Honestly, while I don't really agree with Kat's methods, it does feel as though she was genuinely trying to get something from Hill unlike Aonori who seemed to jump on him because there was a growing wagon.
I think you are an alien that needs to be defeated or you are a bad playa (dont worry you will get better) anyway both of these give me cancer so
votelock Hll
Because somebody said that he is too bouncy in this game, like a mafia who follows a misguided townie who is framing another townie and tries to start a bandwagon.
He's also one of my suspects though I think zasz really is weird in this game, like superactive and giving so many hints so freely and all that. Reminds me of how I played Janitor, giving hints at day 1 and then do the killing for the next couple days and hope to get a role which some of my broader intended hints are working for. And then act as if I had always been that role as the townies do not know which role exactly has been killed when and by whom.
I have to go out with the doggie and my little brothers want to spend some time with me after that. Dunno if I make it in time before the end of day 1, so I gonna cast my vote now:
Votekill Zasz!
I probably will change it though depending on what the next ten pages tell me when I come online again. :P
That's true, Ao and (especially) Kat have been very active. Eh I'd like to vote Kat, but her logic for eagerly suspecting Hll don't seem to be baseless...
votekill Hll
Regardless of /why/ he's being suspicious (-> nub like my first game), he's being suspicious. Busy day ahead, so might not be very active. Good luck smoking out mafia, fam.
I don't know who to vote for right now and I am starting to feel a little feverish so I'll just Vote lock Kat.
See you.
19 0f 24 v0+es
[highlight]w4i+ 01:31:56[/highlight]
Last edited:


).


