Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,102
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Also where did we get the idea santa was in the game?
b3c4u53 chr157m45 0f c0ur53

I mean I know you are a jew but jeez '-'
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

We will have to kill Cristhmas then. :hip
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Assuming he gives gifts at night and already one is given then he has 4 more nights to stay alive. Not easy.
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

zasz's votes were just placeholders by xi0 and lawlett.

why did you vote zasz james?
Mostly because Zasz isn't playing like in the past games where he was mostly absent for most of the game. That and him giving so many hints at day 1 which reminded me of how I played Mafia Janitor by giving lots of "broad hints" to appear helpful and then hopefully kill a job in the next two nights which some of those hints fit to and then act as if I had always been that role.

Extra vote is something santa can give I think.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Santa wins after giving out 5 presents so we must kill him as fast as possible. Also where did we get the idea santa was in the game?
I thought Santa can only give presents at night? At least that was how I made him in the suggestion thread.

And Santa thus had 5 nights to finish giving his presents away. Dunno if thats enough to find and kill Santa which is why I think some of those presents are made to find Santa who most likely is one of those 3 Alien Avatars. Some of Gantz tools were made to find enemies after all.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

You created santa role, why you asking me?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Assuming he gives gifts at night and already one is given then he has 4 more nights to stay alive. Not easy.
Yeah, this is bad....
I wonder if he or she knows who's mafia or not.:confused:
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Yeah, this is bad....
I wonder if he or she knows who's mafia or not.:confused:
He doesn't know who is townie or mafia because he is third party.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,677
Reaction score
61,378
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

But he doesn't know which present he is giving so it could be bad even for him. The host is the one who decides of the presents too.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

He doesn't know who is townie or mafia because he is third party.
Hmmm, that's right....
Either way, I really don't know who might be Santa..
I'll check back, to see if there are any hints.:nerd
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

You created santa role, why you asking me?
Well, it got changed a bit and the rules in his description in the roles thread don't exactly explain if he can only give presents at night or not.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I can't believe it :XD we will lose not to mafia but santa :XD
Seriously there are 24 people and what will happen if dets search them? Guilty or innocent?
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I assume santa is innocent.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

I was thinking that the abilities bestowed upon someone by Santa must be without a doubt the ones that every last one of us posses.
I also think that a Mafia can't get the ability of a townie.
These are my thoughts at least.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well, I need to vote before the phase ends and I go to work, so here goes!

Votekill Ustegius / Kei

Either he ignored me when I asked what his role was (as did Gary/xi0), or he didn't see it. I don't really trust anyone and am also notgetting super strong good or bad vibes from anyone, so... That's my vote, yup!

*growls at Uste*

*bark bark!*:arf


Also, here's Kat's list. Added a few things.


01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
- not a regular townie, 1st time playing this role
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines, active the "most" during the night
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed

10 Farfalla - useless
11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?) this is Kat’s opinion, passive role that might come in handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0



did he just ragequit?
Wouldn't blame him, some people are being straight-up rude.
 
Last edited:

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Told you guys, to look out for third parties, in a game with so many players, third party can be a actual threat, lets hope we can find santa before the 5th day phase and lets hope there isnt also a serial killer and a mentor in this game as well, though, we can get a better view of possible third parties after night phase 1.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 PM ----------

Well, I need to vote before the phase ends and I go to work, so here goes!

Votekill Ustegius / Kei

Either he ignored me when I asked what his role was (as did Gary/xi0), or he didn't see it. I don't really trust anyone and am also notgetting super strong good or bad vibes from anyone, so... That's my vote, yup!

*growls at Uste*

*bark bark!*:arf


Also, here's Kat's list. Added a few things.


01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
- not a regular townie, 1st time playing this role
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines, active the "most" during the night
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed

10 Farfalla - useless
11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?) this is Kat’s opinion, passive role that might come in handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0




Wouldn't blame him, some people are being straight-up rude.
There is stuff you didnt add up.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest

Well, I need to vote before the phase ends and I go to work, so here goes!

Votekill Ustegius / Kei

Either he ignored me when I asked what his role was (as did Gary/xi0), or he didn't see it. I don't really trust anyone and am also notgetting super strong good or bad vibes from anyone, so... That's my vote, yup!

*growls at Uste*

*bark bark!*:arf


Also, here's Kat's list. Added a few things.


01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun
- not a regular townie, 1st time playing this role
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines, active the "most" during the night
08 Erinyes
09 Demonspeed

10 Farfalla - useless
11 Hll - possible alien (2 different ways of looking at him = 2 avatars?) this is Kat’s opinion, passive role that might come in handy later
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
15 digitaldude
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role
22 Kat - has a role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0




Wouldn't blame him, some people are being straight-up rude.
Who left?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top