I‘ve been told that several people are planning to host games, so to avoid any problems like people cutting into each other‘s game signups and other things we may need a schedule of games.
For anyone who plans to host a game, you can either write in this thread for what month/day you‘re planning a game or edit it in the schedule yourself if you can.
Note that there‘s no limit to how many games can be had per month, but try not to have 2 games running at the same time.
Sign-ups!
To everyone who usually plays MG or those that don‘t want to miss signups, we‘re testing a new way to alert everyone to a new game instead of mass tags before each game.
All you have to do is go to>>this thread<<and press Watch on the top corner of the thread. I or a host will post there and notify everyone like this whenever a new game starts.
While hosting overall isn't necessarily hard, it's very easy to mess things up as we have seen plenty of times already. This naturally happens more often with newer hosts.
In order to get these new hosts familiar with how the game works behind the scenes and make it a smoother experience for everyone (no one wants a cancelled game!), we are establishing these sets of rules that follow the methods that have been used in the last 50 games:
-If it's your first time hosting, it's MANDATORY to have the help of someone that has hosted before. As long as they aren't banned, it doesn't matter if this person hosted twenty times or just once. This experienced host will be the "Main Host", while the new one assumes the role of "co-host".
-Tasks will be split in a rather equal manner so that the Main Host can keep things in check while the Co-host gets hands-on experience to learn properly.
-The Main Host has the final say when it comes to decisions (ideally, this won't need to be enforced heavily, it's mostly to avoid possible issues).
Once the game is over, the co-host can host on their own and even take the role of "experienced host" for a new host in need!
Ah it is alright, I honestly did not really expect to get further than this day, at any rate, my plan here was to make myself look like an idiot, so that the mafia won't think much of me, neither would most of the other players, and I did succeed in that much at least, were it not for the paranoia(seriously, Miss Kat, wtaf.),anyways that is my fault for not trying to know how serious these things can get.
I actually wish I had not basically spelled out what my role was," trying to find my comrades.", other than spelling out what my role basically was, this was the most subtle way to tell you'll that I am not a mafia, and I should be grateful that some people understood this much, sadly the moment I did this, I became the number one target for the mafia's(I had not read every rule but I went over the general layout so many times.), no self respecting townie would try to kill me,as that would make them prime suspects for being a mafia, and with two votes, yeah..it did not take a genius to figure out that I am dead, though I would have preferred that the mafia's kill me, over the damn paranoia, which made me reveal my role.
Anyways, the moment I knew I was going to die, I just started playing with you'll, seeing you'll lose it over whether I am still a mafia or not, was hilarious, and I am sorry Zasz, I just wanted to see what would the reactions would be, the moment it became a tie, that Santa thing was hilarious, best of luck dealing with Mr Claus, hopefully I will be able to do better next time.
---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------
Because I deleted my post, when I first logged in, noob mistake I admit, did not want to sound too...insensitive, and when Kat was busy trying to figure out what my true role was and was making me a prime suspect, I could not defend myself as I was asleep.
@Hll Sorry for ruining your game but I guess the alien thing took all my attention. Also just be careful about making those mistakes cuz I know how it is and once you do it it's not possible to take it back. Hope you join the next game. Don't let this game make you not like it, ok?
but he could still give hints on it or not? Now I´m confused, I went to check the thread for the roles ideas and I´m not updated with them at all, guess I will have a extra homework now.
but he could still give hints on it or not? Now I´m confused, I went to check the thread for the roles ideas and I´m not updated with them at all, guess I will have a extra homework now.
I won't deny it.....I'm extremely pissed off.
Now that I was finally having lots of fun playing and being more active than I ever was.
Avenge me, my fellow Townies!
Or at least revive me.