Yeah but it was Kat that pushed it. What bothers me the most is that when people thought she was the noble, she didn't deny it. Dunno if the second anon vote was a gift, a second noble or wtv, but starting a list to add a simple "has a role" on her and then not denying something that ended up being used at her favor during the lynching looks super fishy to me^^' And yet you keep ignoring that she had the same reasoning and go for Greg '-' which is also super fishy to me.
What about you...you got tunnelvision on me?
Even if i was here for the spamfest...i prolly would have still voted HII.
Just by his reactions later in the phase....
Gotta get ready now...be back on in about 8hrs or so
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
Btw, I dunno if you guys noticed but didn't Demon and DD suspected Kat? I mean, it might be coincidence that they are died but it doesn't kinda feel right to me.. oh gosh negative feelings are comig back!
Yeah but it was Kat that pushed it. What bothers me the most is that when people thought she was the noble, she didn't deny it. Dunno if the second anon vote was a gift, a second noble or wtv, but starting a list to add a simple "has a role" on her and then not denying something that ended up being used at her favor during the lynching looks super fishy to me^^' And yet you keep ignoring that she had the same reasoning and go for Greg '-' which is also super fishy to me.
i agree that she is suspicious too,but i gotta choose one and greg was the first one that caught my eye,so for the beginning i ll stick with him....i still can change my vote
---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------
What about you...you got tunnelvision on me?
Even if i was here for the spamfest...i prolly would have still voted HII.
Just by his reactions later in the phase....
Gotta get ready now...be back on in about 8hrs or so
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
Okay I was wrong about Hll I admit. But I mean who would have thought he was noble he said his role was fcking passive ... anyway enough about that
Maan Mason Recruiter and Bodyguard that kinda sucks. So what happened?
1. 1 kill mafia, 1 3rd party (if there is one)
2. 1 kill mafia, 1 insane doctor, 3rd party (if there is one) blocked
3. 1 kill insane doctor, 1 3rd party (if there is one), mafia blocked
01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute
08 Erinyes
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
This is a bad start for the town indeed. I think the alien shit got all my attention yesterday and it was all for nothing so I'm gonna forget about the alien thing and focus on the real enemy - mafia -
What we know is that there is a Mason party there but there could be a Mafia Mason as well so Masons be aware
Also today I will probably be less active since it's the 23rd and I have a lot of shit to do
Btw, I dunno if you guys noticed but didn't Demon and DD suspected Kat? I mean, it might be coincidence that they are died but it doesn't kinda feel right to me.. oh gosh negative feelings are comig back!
Okay I was wrong about Hll I admit. But I mean who would have thought he was noble he said his role was fcking passive ... anyway enough about that
Maan Mason Recruiter and Bodyguard that kinda sucks. So what happened?
1. 1 kill mafia, 1 3rd party (if there is one)
2. 1 kill mafia, 1 insane doctor, 3rd party (if there is one) blocked
3. 1 kill insane doctor, 1 3rd party (if there is one), mafia blocked
01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute
08 Erinyes
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
This is a bad start for the town indeed. I think the alien shit got all my attention yesterday and it was all for nothing so I'm gonna forget about the alien thing and focus on the real enemy - mafia -
What we know is that there is a Mason party there but there could be a Mafia Mason as well so Masons be aware
Also today I will probably be less active since it's the 23rd and I have a lot of shit to do
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
So if hill was the noble, then Kat a gift from Santa? Doesn't really help in regards to which side she's on. Is there a rule prohibiting people from saying they received a gift? Because if not, then that makes kat a high suspect. Many thought and said she was the noble. She didn't deny it and hill got killed and revealed as one.
i agree that she is suspicious too,but i gotta choose one and greg was the first one that caught my eye,so for the beginning i ll stick with him....i still can change my vote
---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------
i didnt see any suspicious reactions later in the phase, nor before that
and your hints arent rlly helping, kinda alibi like hints
So the fact that she did the same and let us believe she could be the noble, possibly for her benefit, is ok? '-'
Seriously, she kept insisting he fucked up deleting a 'revealing post' then that he was being super clever and hence why he said he would look for his mafia pals if he was one. You rly think they're a same degree of suspicious? Even what you just pointed against Greg about hints xD Hers is "I have a role". You're being stubborn as well in the best of cases, imo^^'
Yeah but it was Kat that pushed it. What bothers me the most is that when people thought she was the noble, she didn't deny it. Dunno if the second anon vote was a gift, a second noble or wtv, but starting a list to add a simple "has a role" on her and then not denying something that ended up being used at her favor during the lynching looks super fishy to me^^' And yet you keep ignoring that she had the same reasoning and go for Greg '-' which is also super fishy to me.
I didn't bother denying it because even if I was mafia I wouldn't be able to claim it since that's a role that can be easily confirmed and I'm not that stupid
---------- Post added at 11:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------
I'm not a noble, I never was and I never got any gifts if that's what is bothering you.
Which is even worse! He kept mentioning skin, I was afraid we would kill the bulletproof and the passive thing didn't hold you back. DD was afraid of blowing up with a bomb and having two townies dead didn't hold you back. You started the day saying you rather have a possible mafia dead than a doctor or something but those two possible scenarios didn't hold you back xD And the 'not denying being the noble' is still bugging me.
01 TSPanda
02 Holt
03 James Rye
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute
08 Erinyes
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role
23 Lovemagi
24 xi0
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
People suspect us for the Hll thing because something stupid made sense and we were wrong? That's a bullshit reason to suspect somebody after day 1. Besides you all know that I go for a newbie day 1 like almost always and that I do pressure them so I don't think you have a valid reason so ok. But then again I don't mind being lynched.