Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Zasz's been more active indeed but I don't know hmm he doesn't give me the impression of being mafia but one never know
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

It might would be, yes but than again you just only said "I have a role", so no. I hope this will make me supsicion for you~ :D
no one asked for more ...everybody is suspicious until you can confirm that he is rlly townie
Lma okey, here is my hint i am useless...
damn right you are :derp...kiddin
but you are the 2nd "useless" person now
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

TSPanda, Holt, Naomi, xi0 - none of them gave us any hints, I think one of them might be mafia trying to stay in shades soo I think we should ask them to say something more during this day
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

They got points deducted from them, as can been seen in the end post of Gantz
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

once again never thought i would see u type this. lol
:derp

TSPanda, Holt, Naomi, xi0 - none of them gave us any hints, I think one of them might be mafia trying to stay in shades soo I think we should ask them to say something more during this day
I agree, we need some hints from them. :verily
As for me, if the situation won't change, I might coinsider telliing more about my role.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I missed the voting limit by 6 minutes because of classes but oh well...

Kat's behaviour did make sense since that really was a fuck up from Hll and the rest of his talk didn't make much sense either, especially his role hints :facepalm
This being said her saying what her role is, basically means she will have to use it this day or le mafia will get her tonight so we should focus on someone else. One of the lurkers is pretty surely a mafia so we should get them to talk a little.

Also Aliens=Mafia=Main opposing force
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I missed the voting limit by 6 minutes because of classes but oh well...

Kat's behaviour did make sense since that really was a fuck up from Hll and the rest of his talk didn't make much sense either, especially his role hints :facepalm
This being said her saying what her role is, basically means she will have to use it this day or le mafia will get her tonight so we should focus on someone else. One of the lurkers is pretty surely a mafia so we should get them to talk a little.

Also Aliens=Mafia=Main opposing force
We need to get all of us hints showcased on our roles, by day phase 3 it might be too late, also we need to watch out for a possible mentor and maybe mentee in the next night phase, but at least, it seems we might´ve a serial killer along with santa and mafia members.

Needless it´s to say, that I will add to my suspect list all the people who arent giving hints on their roles soon.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Gonna put a placeholder for now cuz will be going out will mos tlikely change it later Votekill Naomi nothing specific stated except for the random barking
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I missed the voting limit by 6 minutes because of classes but oh well...

Kat's behaviour did make sense since that really was a fuck up from Hll and the rest of his talk didn't make much sense either, especially his role hints :facepalm
This being said her saying what her role is, basically means she will have to use it this day or le mafia will get her tonight so we should focus on someone else. One of the lurkers is pretty surely a mafia so we should get them to talk a little.

Also Aliens=Mafia=Main opposing force
1st I can't use my power unless I die
2nd I don't think mafia will bother killing me since I'm one of the most suspicious (even if you didn't kill me today it would be stupid from mafia to kill somebody who can never be 100% confirmed and was/is this suspicious)
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yeah but it was Kat that pushed it. What bothers me the most is that when people thought she was the noble, she didn't deny it. Dunno if the second anon vote was a gift, a second noble or wtv, but starting a list to add a simple "has a role" on her and then not denying something that ended up being used at her favor during the lynching looks super fishy to me^^' And yet you keep ignoring that she had the same reasoning and go for Greg '-' which is also super fishy to me.
Yeah, that's one of the more apparent things. She demands hints about others, gives false information herself, and says 'haha oops' when it's pointed out basically. Not to mention she relentlessly hunts down people who don't reveal their info.

Granted, Hll was very suspicious and it's good that he died in the end since that's been put to bed basically. So imo his death should be seen as something separate from Kats suspicious behaviour.

Okay I was wrong about Hll I admit. But I mean who would have thought he was noble he said his role was fcking passive...
Well, you might have since you were being called noble and didn't deny that.

anyway enough about that
Yeah I'm sure you'd like to move on :derp

This is a bad start for the town indeed. I think the alien shit got all my attention yesterday and it was all for nothing so I'm gonna forget about the alien thing and focus on the real enemy - mafia -
What about the alien was so distracting exactly? And exactly how did it distract you? Like, what would you have done differently if you weren't distracted?

Also today I will probably be less active since it's the 23rd and I have a lot of shit to do
Like avoiding questioning? :derp

Many thought and said she was the noble. She didn't deny it and hill got killed and revealed as one.
So the fact that she did the same and let us believe she could be the noble, possibly for her benefit, is ok? '-'
Would this also mean that she wouldn't have denied the Noble allegation had Hll not been revealed as a noble?

I didn't bother denying it because even if I was mafia I wouldn't be able to claim it since that's a role that can be easily confirmed and I'm not that stupid
No, you didn't deny it because you didn't think Hll would so happen to be the one who was the noble - you thought you'd get away with it basically for the time being.

I'm not a noble, I never was and I never got any gifts if that's what is bothering you.
Well we know now, but it's not because of you :lmao

Which is even worse! He kept mentioning skin, I was afraid we would kill the bulletproof and the passive thing didn't hold you back. DD was afraid of blowing up with a bomb and having two townies dead didn't hold you back. You started the day saying you rather have a possible mafia dead than a doctor or something but those two possible scenarios didn't hold you back xD And the 'not denying being the noble' is still bugging me.
My role has a killing power.
Considering her attitude yesterday, and her nonchalance now (given that's she's being more honest now), she might be implying that it is a power that triggers on death (like, someone kills her, that person dies as well) which would deter us from killing her or something

People suspect us for the Hll thing because something stupid made sense and we were wrong? That's a bullshit reason to suspect somebody after day 1. Besides you all know that I go for a newbie day 1 like almost always and that I do pressure them so I don't think you have a valid reason so ok.
What isn't valid is that you're lying and messing with us :lmao

To be honest, I get the 'pressure the newbie' tactic in that they might be rattled and spill something, which in turn did make Hll seem very suspicious. For that same reason I voted for him as well. What I don't like is how you simply say 'lol what' when the same arguments you used on Hll ('you aren't being honest or clear' after he said shady things) are used on you.

But then again I don't mind being lynched.
I'm not worried, I'm kinda indifferent about this game tbh but ye I will help with wtv I can
Honestly, if you didn't feel like playing, you should have stayed away instead of messing with us like this. Nothing short of troll.

Not to mention, you went from 'There was no use in denying these claims, but I have a killing power!' (i.e. you were hiding something and the plan so happened to backfire) to 'I'm indifferent about this game, I don't really care either way lol' (i.e. you don't care hence the lazy play) real quick. Which is it?

Well I'm bringing way more against you, I dunno why you're narrowing it down xD Won't list it tho, can't be arsed, it's only two pages of reading. But for a veteran, vocal and active person, I was hoping you wouldn't let that info pass by if you're a townie wanting to help... Going for a newbie is a bigger bs reason to use on day1 then having a misleading person as a target on day2, imo.
Who would that misleading person be? Probs missed that.

Arigatou. It is at least better hint than your "I have a role" since basically every role is an role.
Eh, claiming to have a role means they have a power of sorts. So it's not like everyone can say 'I have a role' and it'll mean the same thing. I agree that in some cases people might have to be more specific, but yeah knowing who has a role and who doesn't is fairly helpful.

It's not my fault that the guy didn't even read the rules and fucked up every possible way.
I didn't check the roles and I forgot the Mason Recruiter could start alone.
:lmao

Not gonna repeat myself about these so! Also I don't think if I was mafia I would be so "eager" as you say to do something day 1 to draw attention on me. I play safe as mafia or at least I try. so yeah Peace
> plays recklessly now
> claims to be careful when mafia

kk innocent imo

Cool so if you lynch me and I turn out to be townie you lynch Farfalla tomorrow? :zomg since she started a thing one me? :zomg
Depends. Did she not deny a false allegation which came to light only after she successfully got a townie lynched? Has she been vague and uncooperative? :hurr

Lol and you did what? N o t h i n g
Besides Farfalla, you've now also thrown shade at Piplup kek

Zasz's been more active indeed but I don't know hmm he doesn't give me the impression of being mafia but one never know
Now Zasz too :lmao

And ofc we'll never know, what a non-statement :lmao

TSPanda, Holt, Naomi, xi0 - none of them gave us any hints, I think one of them might be mafia trying to stay in shades soo I think we should ask them to say something more during this day
Oh, another 4 you're trying to draw attention too :zomg

Also, in the alien thing, perhaps that's a hint to 3 antagonists? Maybe a mafia team, Santa Claus and either another third party or mafia. Anyway, like yesterday, kat and Aonori are still my main suspects. Kat led the wagon on hill, picking on what seemed like a pretty newbie mistake and didn't deny being the noble. Aonori on the other hand seemed too eager to jump on the first wagon to pick speed
So... The mafia, the aliens and santa are three different parties? Did I get that right? .-.

Goodmorning everyone!
I don't know if Kat's mistake was genuine or just a slip up from a mafia, but before pointing fingers, shouldn't we have a look at the points system implemented by Evil?
I mean, someone votekilled someone else and got 10 of his points detracted, which basically means that someone could be confirmed as a human through the whole votekilling thingy.
So, keeping in mind that, shouldn't we sniff the aliens out, along with Santa?

P.S: Too bad for DD and Demon. :(
How exactly? After posting this I'll check it again and might figure it out, but an explanation would be nice lol.

Tbh hll's death was necessary, he was so innocent so mafia can easly use him. Day 1 is always though for newbies.Honestly i didn't understand anything hll said lol
I know kat is dangerous as a mafia but we can't be sure if she is mafia or not
Yeah, that's not incorrect I guess

Also, we will never know /for sure/, but doesn't her current behavior warrant enough suspicion?

Only the chosen got the letter at the age of 11! If you understand you shall not tell. Muggles are to be kept in dark
what the fuck, we already did harry potter

I missed the voting limit by 6 minutes because of classes but oh well...

Kat's behaviour did make sense since that really was a fuck up from Hll and the rest of his talk didn't make much sense either, especially his role hints :facepalm
After all that's happened, you're saying Kat's behavior made sense? I mean, Hll was definitely suspicious, but what about the rest?

This being said her saying what her role is, basically means she will have to use it this day or le mafia will get her tonight so we should focus on someone else. One of the lurkers is pretty surely a mafia so we should get them to talk a little.
Keep in mind these are busy days for everyone, mafia or not :lmao

Also Aliens=Mafia=Main opposing force
Ah cool, where does it say so? Been looking for it kek

=========

votekill Kat

Also, this desin dude is suspicious kek

Well, we should be looking for others now
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Wtf that post

Votekill Panda
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

> didn't read post
> memes me

spicy
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

LOL Panda let me reply to your super cool ultra awesome post ... gimme a sec

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Yeah, that's one of the more apparent things. She demands hints about others, gives false information herself, and says 'haha oops' when it's pointed out basically. Not to mention she relentlessly hunts down people who don't reveal their info.
I never gave false information about myself. I've been giving hints since day 1 early unlike *cough cough* you (and other 3 ppl). I don't hunt down people who don't reveal info (it's just that usually the inactive players are suspected).

Granted, Hll was very suspicious and it's good that he died in the end since that's been put to bed basically. So imo his death should be seen as something separate from Kats suspicious behaviour.
You suspected him too? So you should understand while I was like that... I believed I was right oh well I wasn't so what. Shit happens he wasn't gonna be useful anyway, just confusing.


Well, you might have since you were being called noble and didn't deny that.
Tbh, I was thinking whether I should or not ... I decided not to since the day was about to end and the less information for mafie the better but yeah I've admitted I should have said I wasn't a noble.

What about the alien was so distracting exactly? And exactly how did it distract you? Like, what would you have done differently if you weren't distracted?
Well it was said we gotta defeat aliens and it was just like puzzle. We thought of that maybe aliens got 2 different avatars (since evil posted avatars of aliens that need to be defeated) and the Hll guy said there are two different ways of looking at him (which turned out to be a newbie mistake) but him not being experienced it would be possible to make a slip up like that so I did believe he was the alien


Like avoiding questioning? :derp
I avoid nothing but I don't want to now have 30pages about KatxHll pairing o/


No, you didn't deny it because you didn't think Hll would so happen to be the one who was the noble - you thought you'd get away with it basically for the time being.
Ok again this ... Also a townie wants to survive and (obviously I know what I am and that I am not mafia) I suspected Hll so what

Well we know now, but it's not because of you :lmao
Cute and what do we know about you? N O T H I N G

What isn't valid is that you're lying and messing with us :lmao
I've revealed my role while you gave us 0. N O T H I N G

To be honest, I get the 'pressure the newbie' tactic in that they might be rattled and spill something, which in turn did make Hll seem very suspicious. For that same reason I voted for him as well. What I don't like is how you simply say 'lol what' when the same arguments you used on Hll ('you aren't being honest or clear' after he said shady things) are used on you.
Lol so you get the pressure the newbie tactic but you say that my behaviour was suspicious? Decide man ...


> plays recklessly now
> claims to be careful when mafia
At least I don't kill my own team while playing mafia tsk tsk

Besides Farfalla, you've now also thrown shade at Piplup kek
No? I just said that he wasn't being any helpful? Which, btw, goes for you too?

Now Zasz too :lmao
I said I didn't think he was mafia so plz r e a d

Oh, another 4 you're trying to draw attention too :zomg
Are you afraid to have attention on you? I just said that you 4 kinda did shit and everybody agrees
what the fuck, we already did harry potter
Well as I said only the chosen will understand ... guess you are a muggle then tsk tsk

After all that's happened, you're saying Kat's behavior made sense? I mean, Hll was definitely suspicious, but what about the rest?
You basically said the same thing that you get the newbie attack thing ~
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

@ panda, wait did you give a hint about your role ? I trust Kat, Greg, zasz & Aonori for now.

Need to know more a bout J.R, Farfi, Nao, machi, xio.
Mazino, Magi, hardy, are moderaletly suspiscious, But the currently top suspects for me are Panda & G01, don't know why just a hunch :teehee
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well tbh I didn't like how Panda didn't do shiet (didn't care to play much yesterday, didn't give any hints) and now he comes with a big ass post barking at me basically for the same thing he did. He did go for Hll too for the same reasons. With that long post you want to look like you are actually helpful but no. You are just bringing up everything we have been discussing since the day 2 started. I'm not butthurt it just looks weird that you don't say anything at all and you come at me just like that. Besides you of all know how I go for newbies so I still don't understand how is that any weird but O K.

If nothing happens I will vote one of the inactive players
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,618
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I'll respond to your response in a bit katto

As for my own role, not much to say really. I'm a fairly useless one to target for doc etc.

---------- Post added at 04:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:11 PM ----------

Well tbh I didn't like how Panda didn't do shiet (didn't care to play much yesterday, didn't give any hints) and now he comes with a big ass post barking at me basically for the same thing he did. He did go for Hll too for the same reasons. With that long post you want to look like you are actually helpful but no. You are just bringing up everything we have been discussing since the day 2 started. I'm not butthurt it just looks weird that you don't say anything at all and you come at me just like that. Besides you of all know how I go for newbies so I still don't understand how is that any weird but O K.

If nothing happens I will vote one of the inactive players
Actually I made that large post because, like others pointed out (and who I quoted), you look suspicious to me, and just saying 'I vote katto' would have resulted in 'lol no motivated post' from you. But as a I said, Ill respond to it in a bit.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

no one asked for more ...everybody is suspicious until you can confirm that he is rlly townie


damn right you are :derp...kiddin
but you are the 2nd "useless" person now
Sgsgsgaksn so funny :notsure

I don't know if that person meant the same 'useless' as I did. But who knows
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

That makes it 3rd useless role :zomg cool. I don't like it. Claiming useless role as a mafia is safe. 1 of you certainly hasn't decided what to claim (considering the mafia is not stupid enough to say the same thing - like both of them would say useless)
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

That makes it 3rd useless role :zomg cool. I don't like it. Claiming useless role as a mafia is safe. 1 of you certainly hasn't decided what to claim (considering the mafia is not stupid enough to say the same thing - like both of them would say useless)
Other than me, who is those useless roles?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top