Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well, nothing new really :teehee

Back reading as we type
Panda don't be like that... She is noob afterall :teehee
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Lol, you guys were to eager to get people out for minor mistakes
Lol and you did what? N o t h i n g
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Holt, were you the one to get the gift yday? What was it if that's the case? Also, at what time 'kinda' you got it? What was happening at that point?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

So if there are 3 aliens, does that mean only 3 mafia while others are third party?
Dunno, maybe they have weird ass powers like one of them being in more than one body. But so far, yeah, I think we have a 3 people mafia and third parties. Also, maybe their descriptions are pointing out their powers and the geezer one is the boss.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Oh btw, regarding my role, never had the role before.
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well nothing is happening here. I'm off. Busy busy and busy. Vacation ist waiting for me~! Will try to be later online if not being tired of the trip. Ciao~
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Lol and you did what? N o t h i n g
Exactly, I did nothing because I'm not trying to jump on a bandwagon, plus to me it was just an innocent mistake...
However your eagerness to pressure him and vote him out is going to be the reason people start suspecting you
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gnut same reason i mentioned before too easy followed the HII lynching, who turned out a townie
and we gotta act after this shitty night

1 @f 21 v0tes

gnut 1x (Izumi)

[highlight]w4it 21:41:47[/highlight]
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Exactly, I did nothing because I'm not trying to jump on a bandwagon, plus to me it was just an innocent mistake...
However your eagerness to pressure him and vote him out is going to be the reason people start suspecting you
Yeah but I never said ppl should do it ... people who joined that's not on me ... it was my personal opinion and I did it not to random vote somebody


PS:
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Exactly, I did nothing because I'm not trying to jump on a bandwagon, plus to me it was just an innocent mistake...
However your eagerness to pressure him and vote him out is going to be the reason people start suspecting you
Tbh hll's death was necessary, he was so innocent so mafia can easly use him. Day 1 is always though for newbies.Honestly i didn't understand anything hll said lol
I know kat is dangerous as a mafia but we can't be sure if she is mafia or not
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,092
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I'm just a dude with morals
Agree, from my experience bandwagonned are most of time innocent townies. and Hii proved to be a green too.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Tbh hll's death was necessary, he was so innocent so mafia can easly use him. Day 1 is always though for newbies.Honestly i didn't understand anything hll said lol
I know kat is dangerous as a mafia but we can't be sure if she is mafia or not
Pliz a hint about your role !!?
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Huh? D: Who got points deducted? Only saw people that voted for the dead dude or didn't vote losing points D:
Now, that you mention it you're right.
Never mind. :XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Rofl Kat IF that gif is an hint about your role (I mean I dont see why you would post a random gif in the first place) than I might know what you are and I am kinda laughing tbh XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Agree, from my experience bandwagonned are most of time innocent townies. and Hii proved to be a green too.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------



Pliz a hint about your role !!?
Lma okey, here is my hint i am useless...

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

Rofl Kat IF that gif is an hint about your role (I mean I dont see why you would post a random gif in the first place) than I might know what you are and I am kinda laughing tbh XD
Hahaha i got that too :XD
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Rofl Kat IF that gif is an hint about your role (I mean I dont see why you would post a random gif in the first place) than I might know what you are and I am kinda laughing tbh XD
Only the chosen got the letter at the age of 11! If you understand you shall not tell. Muggles are to be kept in dark
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

What about those who didn't post or vote yesterday anyway?
Have they been hostkilled or are still in the game?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

What about those who didn't post or vote yesterday anyway?
Have they been hostkilled or are still in the game?
once again never thought i would see u type this. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top