Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

day or night helps a lot more than those hints imo ..if it doesnt bother one of you to reveal it
It might would be, yes but than again you just only said "I have a role", so no. I hope this will make me supsicion for you~ :D
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yeah I already said what I had to say ... I admit I fucked up this game but I'm not mafia so ye ..
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Also, in the alien thing, perhaps that's a hint to 3 antagonists? Maybe a mafia team, Santa Claus and either another third party or mafia. Anyway, like yesterday, kat and Aonori are still my main suspects. Kat led the wagon on hill, picking on what seemed like a pretty newbie mistake and didn't deny being the noble. Aonori on the other hand seemed too eager to jump on the first wagon to pick speed
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Cool so if you lynch me and I turn out to be townie you lynch Farfalla tomorrow? :zomg since she started a thing one me? :zomg
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,085
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okay again and last time I might have started the Hll thing yes but if I or sbd else deleted such a post you would go for us because it is a slip up. It's not my fault that the guy didn't even read the rules and fucked up every possible way. I didn't ignore it so I went for the only thing I had yesterday not to make a random vote like most of ppl here. I was wrong so what? It happens. If the guy wanted to survive he should have said something. He even made a bullshit hint about his role (passive noble yay). He was confusing so maybe it's better this way. He also said he won't be active around Xmas or wtv (might have been sbd else dont remember).

The Mason thing I didn't know. I didn't check the roles and I forgot the Mason Recruiter could start alone. Well it happens when you don't remember something. It's not a big thing. I said it, you corrected me and that's it now I know.

Not denying the Noble thing was a stupid thing to do I admit that. I fucked up. Because of this I understand you might suspect me. I wasn't paying too much attention to it so yeah it was a mistake.

Not gonna repeat myself about these so! Also I don't think if I was mafia I would be so "eager" as you say to do something day 1 to draw attention on me. I play safe as mafia or at least I try. so yeah Peace

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Also if anyone is interested to have this ... just created it for myself but some of you might want it

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20151224T1022&p0=3992&msg=Day+2+ends&font=cursive
The countdown idea is great thxs kat :zomg.

Too bad we lost D&D & Demon (losing a bg is very bad)
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Goodmorning everyone!
I don't know if Kat's mistake was genuine or just a slip up from a mafia, but before pointing fingers, shouldn't we have a look at the points system implemented by Evil?
I mean, someone votekilled someone else and got 10 of his points detracted, which basically means that someone could be confirmed as a human through the whole votekilling thingy.
So, keeping in mind that, shouldn't we sniff the aliens out, along with Santa?

P.S: Too bad for DD and Demon. :(
 
Last edited:

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I will post my thoughts later,just read 4 pages,in class right now(I am such a good student :XD)

Edit: Don't spam much!!!! :arf
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Cool so if you lynch me and I turn out to be townie you lynch Farfalla tomorrow? :zomg since she started a thing one me? :zomg
Nope, obviously we can't always be right in predictions or suspicions but at least her reasons have basis and are more sensible. If you check my post yesterday, I mentioned that even though I didn't agree with how you handled hill, it at least seemed genuine. Now there's been extra information today that make most of what seemed genuine yesterday less credible.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Goodmorning everyone!
I don't know if Kat's mistake was genuine or just a slip up from a mafia, but before pointing fingers, shouldn't we have a look at the points system implemented by Evil?
I mean, someone votekilled someone else and got 10 of his points detracted, which basically means that someone could be confirmed as a human through the whole votekilling thingy.
So, keeping in mind that, shouldn't we sniff the aliens out, along with Santa?

P.S: Too bad for DD and Demon. :(
No, it only works if the person voted dies and was a human. Naturally, we'll still find out the players role after he dies as usual. We can't use it to sniff living players out. I guess the only case where that happens is if a death Miller dies and we get mafia as his role but those who voted get points reduced. That would mean he was innocent after all..
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Also, in the alien thing, perhaps that's a hint to 3 antagonists? Maybe a mafia team, Santa Claus and either another third party or mafia. Anyway, like yesterday, kat and Aonori are still my main suspects. Kat led the wagon on hill, picking on what seemed like a pretty newbie mistake and didn't deny being the noble. Aonori on the other hand seemed too eager to jump on the first wagon to pick speed
I'm quite sure that the aliens are mafia. Yday Evil added a score board and said that we gain points from killing aliens and third parties. Since aliens are separated from third parties there, I believe they are the mafia in this game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well, nothing new really :teehee

Back reading as we type
Oh shut your mouth! :XD
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Cool so if you lynch me and I turn out to be townie you lynch Farfalla tomorrow? :zomg since she started a thing one me? :zomg
Nice nice '-' But calling you my prime suspect isn't the same as locking my vote and asking people if they are not seeing you admit to be mafia '-' Don't use me as a escape goat, tut tut
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Anyway I will be going now to do my work ... I will come here to check from time to time when I have time... This whole thing just made me not want to play this game so whateveeer.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Lol, you guys were to eager to get people out for minor mistakes
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Goodmorning everyone!
I don't know if Kat's mistake was genuine or just a slip up from a mafia, but before pointing fingers, shouldn't we have a look at the points system implemented by Evil?
I mean, someone votekilled someone else and got 10 of his points detracted, which basically means that someone could be confirmed as a human through the whole votekilling thingy.
So, keeping in mind that, shouldn't we sniff the aliens out, along with Santa?

P.S: Too bad for DD and Demon. :(
Huh? D: Who got points deducted? Only saw people that voted for the dead dude or didn't vote losing points D:
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I'm quite sure that the aliens are mafia. Yday Evil added a score board and said that we gain points from killing aliens and third parties. Since aliens are separated from third parties there, I believe they are the mafia in this game.
So if there are 3 aliens, does that mean only 3 mafia while others are third party?
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Nice nice '-' But calling you my prime suspect isn't the same as locking my vote and asking people if they are not seeing you admit to be mafia '-' Don't use me as a escape goat, tut tut
No I thought he admitted being an alien but that's a detail ... I didn't think he was mafia, I thought he was that fucking alien that got all my attention yesterday so I don't even want to hear abotu aliens again ... I'm not using you as an escape goat I was just being sarcastic
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top