Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Also just noticed Hii didn't double vote someone, shame. He could've forced a tie (What happens in that event btw?) or maybe caused someone else to go before him... [Just strategy notes]
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

For all we know our host could have decided to give those aliens random abilites, like anon vote for the day, and they have their own agenda compared to mafia and townies.
I completely doubt the host would create roles without a warning, at all.

This would at least explain why nobody has come out yet and said that he/she got a present with the anon vote on day 1. Plus I KNOW I made that Santa role with the intention for him to hand out presents at night, not day!
The gift could easily be a perma second vote, not just a 1 time thing. If Santa gave the present to an anti-town player it would make sense if the latter didn't reveal he received a gift, as that would make it more confusing for us.

Plus I KNOW I made that Santa role with the intention for him to hand out presents at night, not day!
That's irrelevant.

---------- Post added at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Also just noticed Hii didn't double vote someone, shame. He could've forced a tie (What happens in that event btw?) or maybe caused someone else to go before him... [Just strategy notes]
He did vote, check again, he voted for Zasz IIRC. It says ¨anonymous¨.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Also, to add to my theory of the 3 aliens being 3 bosses of their factions, the point system as it is makes it almost impossible for a person to get 100 points UNLESS there really are 3 bosses -that would mean 3x30 and then it would only require 10 extra points of a night kill. Because of this, I'm guessing the town has a couple of killing roles, which makes me trust a certain someone a bit more.

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

This is why I like Evil's games, he always comes up with crazy-ass setups lol.
 

Machi-tan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2014
Messages
840
Reaction score
268
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I know he voted twice lol, i ment he didn't use both on one person to bring them really close for a tie. He voted two separate. Sorry if my sentence wasn't clear.

[Not that it matters, the numbers wouldn't have given him that victory anyway].
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Ah I see.

Well he's a new player and from what I learnt about him he was a bit confused and because of that he didn't take the game 100 % serious once he was the top voted, so it all adds. But yeah, shame.
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Santa cannot send gifts during the day which takes that possibility out and leaves a secons Noble as the most likely IMO. Altough having two nobles is weird it's still feasible.

Hardy is right with the three aliens being the three bosses, it's the same gist I got when reading Evil's g4m3 m3nu.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So it's either two mafia teams and a third party or 2 third parties and a mafia team, if anyone received any gift from santa report otherwise we can might as well conclude that there's no santa afterall.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

@Hardy so there's really no way to tell how many mafia there could be?

Not sure on the 3 aliens being three bosses of different team though. Isn't that a bit too much? And weren't there too little deaths for that?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Tadaima~

Welp as I said before I left, Hll is innocent. I swear I knew something would happen with him on day 1 when he applied to the game, but I never thought he wouldn't even read the game rules. A shame he got such a nice role, but in the end we just lost a rather useless player. Rip beginner who didn't even care.

The night phase however was much more horrible than I feared. The mason could've been so useful if we managed to get several townies together. And wtf, RIP demon :biblethump

I thought the bulletproof is immortal during the night, so how the hell did he die? It can only be an unskilled doctor, right? If one of our doctors targeted demon last night, it's likely you're the insane doctor, Even if there's a 2nd mafia or a serial killer, they all shouldn't be able to kill demon. The only other thing it could be is a strongman, but the strongman's ability can only be used once. Demon didn't give any hints that he's the bulletproof so there's no reason for the mafia to use a strongman on him. Unless... no that can't be.

Can someone explain me why the santa role is suddenly likely? If someone got a present they would've said so. Or is there a negative in admitting to have received a present?

The point system is interesting, albeit really strict. It seems unlikely that anyone will reach 100 points, as points can be lost and missed as well.. And what are the 3 aliens? Are they together in a group or everyone for themselves? And why call them bosses, does that mean that the 3 aliens represent bosses of 3 individual groups? 1 group being mafia, 1 being a 2nd mafia and the 3rd one...a mentor? We also need to consider the size of those groups. If the two mafias have for example 4 people each, and then the mentor who recruits a mentee.. About half of the players aren't town. That's not good.

Confusing game. If we keep killing townies during the day and townies don't have killing roles then I don't see how we can win against 2 night-kills. This game may end up shorter than I thought it would be.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Also I'm gonna start votekilling on those that didnt give hints on their roles and that have been more inactive case it's just being a bother to focus on one or two people on an entire day phase when quite a few number of people are clearly hiding stuff, I will change votes later if something comes up.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Tadaima~

Welp as I said before I left, Hll is innocent. I swear I knew something would happen with him on day 1 when he applied to the game, but I never thought he wouldn't even read the game rules. A shame he got such a nice role, but in the end we just lost a rather useless player. Rip beginner who didn't even care.

The night phase however was much more horrible than I feared. The mason could've been so useful if we managed to get several townies together. And wtf, RIP demon :biblethump

I thought the bulletproof is immortal during the night, so how the hell did he die? It can only be an unskilled doctor, right? If one of our doctors targeted demon last night, it's likely you're the insane doctor, Even if there's a 2nd mafia or a serial killer, they all shouldn't be able to kill demon. The only other thing it could be is a strongman, but the strongman's ability can only be used once. Demon didn't give any hints that he's the bulletproof so there's no reason for the mafia to use a strongman on him. Unless... no that can't be.

Can someone explain me why the santa role is suddenly likely? If someone got a present they would've said so. Or is there a negative in admitting to have received a present?

The point system is interesting, albeit really strict. It seems unlikely that anyone will reach 100 points, as points can be lost and missed as well.. And what are the 3 aliens? Are they together in a group or everyone for themselves? And why call them bosses, does that mean that the 3 aliens represent bosses of 3 individual groups? 1 group being mafia, 1 being a 2nd mafia and the 3rd one...a mentor? We also need to consider the size of those groups. If the two mafias have for example 4 people each, and then the mentor who recruits a mentee.. About half of the players aren't town. That's not good.

Confusing game. If we keep killing townies during the day and townies don't have killing roles then I don't see how we can win against 2 night-kills. This game may end up shorter than I thought it would be.
Demon was bodyguard not bulletproof. Bodyguard can get killed by anyone.

As for Santa, well it's likely because it was added among the roles as a new one in game 47 I think. Also, that's pretty much the only other explanation for the other anonymous vote. 2 nobles are highly unlikely...
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I feel like 3 aliens represent 2 mafia bosses and a seriel killer desyon!
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

@Hardy so there's really no way to tell how many mafia there could be?

Not sure on the 3 aliens being three bosses of different team though. Isn't that a bit too much? And weren't there too little deaths for that?
Nope, there is not.

Not really. In my theory 1 boss is Santa, who can't kill. We had 2 deaths, one for each of the remaining killing parties.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Demon was bodyguard not bulletproof. Bodyguard can get killed by anyone.

As for Santa, well it's likely because it was added among the roles as a new one in game 47 I think. Also, that's pretty much the only other explanation for the other anonymous vote. 2 nobles are highly unlikely...
Oh then I'm just blind today, didn't get much sleep sorry :notlikethis
Can the mafia have their own noble?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I feel like 3 aliens represent 2 mafia bosses and a seriel killer desyon!
I believe it's a serial killer, a mafia boss and a mentor.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Can the mafia have their own noble?
They can't, for the moment noble is only a townie role.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I think 2 mafia teams and a mentor are likely. It also explains why we only had 2 kills last night instead of 3, the mentor can't kill unless he picks up a mentee at night.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

You three are completely forgetting Santa which, given the circumstances, it's almost confirmed and is his own 3rd party boss and, with that, an alien.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Nope, there is not.

Not really. In my theory 1 boss is Santa, who can't kill. We had 2 deaths, one for each of the remaining killing parties.
Ah, alright, it was the same though I had earlier though Farf mentioned that in Evil's list, he specified aliens and third party. This could mean aliens strictly refers to mafia because if we're to assume a third party is an alien, there'd be no need to specify that as well. Santa is practically guaranteed in the game so if the other two aliens are mafia and third party or mafia and mafia (bosses), there's no need to include third party there. Also, since mafia wasn't mentioned, we can only apply aliens to the mafia but evil said there are only 3 aliens...so what happens to the other mafias?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top