Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yeah, idk if it's just piplup being a noob or what, but just go through his posts in the thread...
I've already given a clue as to what I am and some people actually managed to get close so I don't see what the issue is, and no I'm not being a noob, im just playing around
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

What? :XD The second anon vote is likely another Noble, unless Santa has a gift that turns someone into one. What's the difference really? It's a one-time thing anyway. What's more likely, that Santa randomly gave that power out on the first day right after the Noble used their power, or that there's two of them?
The difference is that if it's a santa, we got 5 days to get him or we lose. So knowing which of the two it is would be helpful. I don't know what's more likely, but silly as it is christmas may have prompted evil to put santa in.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

why are you so determined to not accept there is a santa?
evil said within game people can reveal their gifts:nah
you are suspect one....


@anonymous vote.....
could a politician have had something to do with it?
Gnuty, you said you never had the role before, but checked out your past roles, you basically had all roles :teehee except bartender and very few others, could you be Santa ? you're the best fit for the role, after all
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I've already given a clue as to what I am and some people actually managed to get close so I don't see what the issue is, and no I'm not being a noob, im just playing around
No, it's sort of telltale about someone who isn't sure how to act. Giving pointless 1-liner reactions to who knows what. Not suspecting you or anything, but it's a bit tryhard.

The difference is that if it's a santa, we got 5 days to get him or we lose. So knowing which of the two it is would be helpful. I don't know what's more likely, but silly as it is christmas may have prompted evil to put santa in.
Your question wasn't about whether Santa was in the game or not was it...? I figured that's pretty obvious since Evil conspicuously added it right before the game started and it's xmas week. I'm merely saying that I'd believe there is two Nobles in the game before there being a Noble and one of the gifts Santa has being an extra vote. Are we even sure of when Santa can give those gifts out? If it's Night-time only, then it's clearly 2 Nobles.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okay. I might not be able to post again during this phase. My vote stays on Lawl, since I don't really have other good suspects at the moment. But I don't think at the moment he is really a mobster.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

No, it's sort of telltale about someone who isn't sure how to act. Giving pointless 1-liner reactions to who knows what. Not suspecting you or anything, but it's a bit tryhard.



Your question wasn't about whether Santa was in the game or not was it...? I figured that's pretty obvious since Evil conspicuously added it right before the game started and it's xmas week. I'm merely saying that I'd believe there is two Nobles in the game before there being a Noble and one of the gifts Santa has being an extra vote. Are we even sure of when Santa can give those gifts out? If it's Night-time only, then it's clearly 2 Nobles.
Well if that's how you see it then good on you..
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well if that's how you see it then good on you..
Don't be salty, just pointing out that you're posting a decent amount but not actually contributing...noob :3c
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Santa Claus (Third Party): A Third Party role, whose goal it is to successfully target 5 players in order to bring them presents. Santa Claus cannot choose one player twice. He wins the game, when he sent out all five of his presents. The presents are determind by the host at the beginning of the game. Santa doesnot know which presents he is handing out. (GAME 47) NEW
There is santa in this game...
And votekill holt, because i really do not know who to vote...i don't want to kill anyone usefull...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Who do you people think digi would try to recruit? I think he might have died recruiting.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Don't be salty, just pointing out that you're posting a decent amount but not actually contributing...noob :3c
Ermm..Ok :super
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yes I'm also taking about "useless" being a hint to your role. Apparently everyone else is fine with it, but I've read through all the roles and I find them all useful, so I don't understand you guys' hint, that is all. I guess you just mean some of the weaker ones, but eh..
I think you're picking on the word^^' But yeah, could have said weaker, but the thing is I don't think I'll do anything positive with my ability so I don't see a big difference between the two words in this context.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,081
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Oh xio, I don't know why but just realized that you sound very santa-ish, maybe because you're a red :fan

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Gnuty, you said you never had the role before, but checked out your past roles, you basically had all roles :teehee except bartender and very few others, could you be Santa ? you're the best fit for the role, after all
no....and there are a few roles i did not have.

aonori and grysun are both determined to ignore the fact evil acknowledged there is a santa by telling holt people can reveal gifts.
to me these two are the most suspect...
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Digi was also a Gantz fan. Or atleast he had read it, or so I understood. Would it been in his peculiar sense of humor to try recruit his characters (Kaze) foster son Takeshi, in other words James Rye? Anyone any notes on James?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Who do you people think digi would try to recruit? I think he might have died recruiting.
No idea how that could even be speculated upon. If he didn't die recruiting, then I think it would be a coinflip as to whether his recruiting went through or not. People could claim that, but it wouldn't be a provable claim since he's dead. Unless he had Mason(s) the start of the game.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Oh xio, I don't know why but just realized that you sound very santa-ish, maybe because you're a red :fan

why are you so santa afraid?.....
maybe his gifts actually help us by hitting mafia in a bad way....
just seems like that is all you focusing on.....remember there are other scumbags
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

You didn't count our hint as a hint and I am telling you that I do not count your hint as a hint, give me a hint and I will give too.
It's not about "me counting it as a hint", but rather that the hint doesn't help me at all in having an idea about your roles. How is my hint not a hint? Okay fine. Go to the roles list, look at the roles. I'm none of the roles that make you think you're townie. There you go, you can eliminate some. I can't eliminate anything with your hint as I find everything useful. But I think I don't care anymore at this point...

Your question wasn't about whether Santa was in the game or not was it...? I figured that's pretty obvious since Evil conspicuously added it right before the game started and it's xmas week. I'm merely saying that I'd believe there is two Nobles in the game before there being a Noble and one of the gifts Santa has being an extra vote. Are we even sure of when Santa can give those gifts out? If it's Night-time only, then it's clearly 2 Nobles.
My question was just what your opinions are about the few significant reveals we have. The two anonymous votes, the santa role being in the game or not and what the alien bosses represent. That's all the relevant things we have so far.
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Digi was also a Gantz fan. Or atleast he had read it, or so I understood. Would it been in his peculiar sense of humor to try recruit his characters (Kaze) foster son Takeshi, in other words James Rye? Anyone any notes on James?
Well I think he is dangerous too, we really can't say if he is mafia or townie.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Oh xio, I don't know why but just realized that you sound very santa-ish, maybe because you're a red :fan

I sound Santa-ish? :notsure
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Digi was also a Gantz fan. Or atleast he had read it, or so I understood. Would it been in his peculiar sense of humor to try recruit his characters (Kaze) foster son Takeshi, in other words James Rye? Anyone any notes on James?
yeah....fits DD well
but,james seems to be helping....
also....did anyone notice if demon favored anyone on day 1?....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top