Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
Ugh, it's only day 2 yet I feel so pressured both with time and decisions. I was hoping for a nice long game but I think we're on our way to lose this game... Guys we must lynch a mafia or a 3rd party in this day. But how? It's impossible to reliably say who isn't town at this point. We only have a few spicy people. Kat was very aggressive towards Hll but became much more passive in day 2 now. She's questionable but I can't blame her for wanting Hll gone. Aonori has a few strange posts but seems similar to his usual self. The inactive people annoy me but is killing them the answer?

Ugh, it's only day 2 yet I feel so pressured both with time and decisions. I was hoping for a nice long game but I think we're on our way to lose this game... Guys we must lynch a mafia or a 3rd party in this day. But how? It's impossible to reliably say who isn't town at this point. We only have a few spicy people. Kat was very aggressive towards Hll but became much more passive in day 2 now. She's questionable but I can't blame her for wanting Hll gone. Aonori has a few strange posts but seems similar to his usual self. The inactive people annoy me but is killing them the answer?

I'm not young enough to be your sonGrySon

.



@ first bolded part