Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,075
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

We lost 2 protective roles, a doc and a bodyguard that's too bad.

Anyway, it's late :bedtime
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

wait this makes no sense actually
Well with Zasz dead his vote his also dead so somebody needs to balance it out + Naomi isnt participating actively in the game and thus we get no hints, she´s still in my suspect list alng with x1o, but now she´s even more suspicious.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Hardy? xi0? Gary seems to be very pro-actively town friendly though, so I doubt he is mafia. Though he also might be a very good one.
Woudln't count out James yet either. He is very active in mafia game developement and thus rather knowledgable, no doubt that is something digi could have seen as usefull?
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

*crosses heart*

I don't think that would make me more trustworthy tho o.o but sure, Wulfie <3
Not trustworthy for others maybe, but for me it is. I trust you now :hurr
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Personally I don't think it's santa's doing since I believe Santa's gifts are the newly introduced temporary roles and we have a second noble.

Also votekill K4t0 aka Kat I'm going with my gut. All the hints about her role and her "reveal" feel fishy to me. Also every other vote would be more or less guessing. I'll be able to change it tommorow morning if things change massively.

Good night guys and gals Cya tommorow morning
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Naomi is not even on?

Tbh you guys are being just lazy to vote for her or placeholding. It's fucking Day 2, there's a lot to discuss, and you guys are just running from responsability. The girl said she'd be busy and tried to provide opinions yday.
What if she´s a mafia or a third party though? + I can change my vote if I find another person more suspicious, what we need now though, is a good base to have a discussion in the first place, which wont happen, easily if we arent at least trying to put ourselves in equal footing as far as hints for the roles are concerned, I´m doing this primarily to see if people that get the votekill can clear any suspicions i have on them due to not revealing any hints from the get go and there are diferent types of ways a mafia can play the game and inactivity and/or other ways to try to remain with no spotlight on them whatsoever is one/two of them.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okay, so tired I just need to go to bed, and most likely won't be back during this day. So I don't really doubt Lawly anymore, but not changing my vote since I don't have any ideas really. Here is my curiosity list. Meaning curiosity, just something piques my interest in and tingles my sensor in these players, can't just point really what and what does the curiosity mean. So not a suspect list, curiostiy list;

1)Hardy
2)James Rye
3)Naomi
4)GrySon
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

lawlett.....did you assassinate zasz....
you mentioned earlier it was to early to use your ability....?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

What if she´s a mafia or a third party though? + I can change my vote if I find another person more suspicious, what we need now though, is a good base to have a discussion in the first place, which wont happen, easily if we arent at least trying to put ourselves in equal footing as far as hints for the roles are concerned, I´m doing this primarily to see if people that get the votekill can clear any suspicions i have on them due to not revealing any hints from the get go and there are diferent types of ways a mafia can play the game and inactivity and/or other ways to try to remain with no spotlight on them whatsoever is one/two of them.
What if you're mafia or third party? You can ask the same question about anyone, that's just baseless xD "Let's kill a random 5th person, who could pretty much be a 5th townie so far, just so we can clears suspects" o.o'
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

i'm going to eat dinner....be back in a bit.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

What if you're mafia or third party? You can ask the same question about anyone, that's just baseless xD "Let's kill a random 5th person, who could pretty much be a 5th townie so far, just so we can clears suspects" o.o'
man....aonori is dirty....even after evil basically said there was a santa...he started making roles up and shit:toc
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

What if you're mafia or third party? You can ask the same question about anyone, that's just baseless xD "Let's kill a random 5th person, who could pretty much be a 5th townie so far, just so we can clears suspects" o.o'

It´s not my fault Naomi and Xi0 didnt give any hints on their role (even after warning) and it clearly is convenient for Naomi that zasz got killed off, isnt it?:verily
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okay, so tired I just need to go to bed, and most likely won't be back during this day. So I don't really doubt Lawly anymore, but not changing my vote since I don't have any ideas really. Here is my curiosity list. Meaning curiosity, just something piques my interest in and tingles my sensor in these players, can't just point really what and what does the curiosity mean. So not a suspect list, curiostiy list;

1)Hardy
2)James Rye
3)Naomi
4)GrySon
Votekill Gary

I really believe David tried to recruit him (agreeing that there's a good chance he died during the recruitment).
In Gary's first game, they were both Mafia (Pokemon Game). They won and did a pretty good job, both of them.
Then in the following game, Gary was mafia again. You were the recruiter, got me, then got DD, and after it, went for Gary and died. I don't have the piratepad anymore, but I believe DD either recommended that to you, or we talked about it and agreed all on it. So I think Gary is the one DD would see as the most valuable to have in his party.

I do suspect you a bit for crossing him out so fast, tho. Others I still suspect are Kat, Ao and Gol, just to mention.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kat

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

i'm going to eat dinner....be back in a bit.

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------



man....aonori is dirty....even after evil basically said there was a santa...he started making roles up and shit:toc
So you have 3 bosses associated 1 clearly with mafia, 1 must likely santa and 1 unknown and I´m the one making roles after 2 townies got killed in the night phase and specifically stated way before that in a game with 23 players expecting 2 third partie roles wasnt that far off. so far it wasnt proved wrong.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

your answer can be helpful ...thats why
In what way? :notsure

Or a Temporary Role, which would make more sense to me than having 2 nobles.
The temp role being a Noble as well and them both being used one after the other? Plus, how can Santa give a gift on the first day? The role makes no sense to me if gifts aren't given at night.

It´s not my fault Naomi and Xi0 didnt give any hints on their role (even after warning) and it clearly is convenient for Naomi that zasz got killed off, isnt it?:verily
After warning? :lmao I don't have to say shit about my role, I'm not required to say anything, no one is.
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

After warning? :lmao I don't have to say shit about my role, I'm not required to say anything, no one is.
At the cost of making you suspicious that is:teehee.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

After warning? :lmao I don't have to say shit about my role, I'm not required to say anything, no one is.
I agree, with what you're saying....I should have done that from the beginning but fuck it
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

The temp role being a Noble as well and them both being used one after the other? Plus, how can Santa give a gift on the first day? The role makes no sense to me if gifts aren't given at night.
Nah, I posted it as the most likely case to me before there was the anon vote of today (or before I saw it). Now having two nobles seems more like the case.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gary

I really believe David tried to recruit him (agreeing that there's a good chance he died during the recruitment).
In Gary's first game, they were both Mafia (Pokemon Game). They won and did a pretty good job, both of them.
Then in the following game, Gary was mafia again. You were the recruiter, got me, then got DD, and after it, went for Gary and died. I don't have the piratepad anymore, but I believe DD either recommended that to you, or we talked about it and agreed all on it. So I think Gary is the one DD would see as the most valuable to have in his party.

I do suspect you a bit for crossing him out so fast, tho. Others I still suspect are Kat, Ao and Gol, just to mention.
So what happened in a game 4 years ago is relevant? I mean, I don't think anyone here is close enough to DD to assume how one would associate in-game, but fair enough. I could maybe see your point if this was about Nuno and I, or someone like me and lawlette.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top