Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

About Santa, I think he is the top priority to find and kill for both mafia and town. Because imho he has the simplest way to glide into victory. However, I have no ideas on how to pinpoint Santa. There are things keep eyes on when looking for mafia, because they have clearly a different goal and game basis than town (the advantage of knowing each other), but Santa doesn't have that, how all he has to do is to genuinly play town, do his best to finds mafia. That helps him the most.
The only way would be if we had a Spy and they happened to target Santa randomly and the person Santa gave the gift to could corroborate receiving one...
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Zasz went splat :biblethump
shiet and he was a Doc ... we really gotta be careful now, can't lose more townies
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Why exactly? I'd rather not.
your answer can be helpful ...thats why
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Mazi did you kill Zasz ?
 

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Ok, votekill Naomi, how convenient it is to have Zasz killed off like this, after he votekilled her + Zasz was confirmed townie by his death which showcases that the mafias arent trying to bandwagon Naomi, too suspect to let this slide.
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

There is santa in this game...
And votekill holt, because i really do not know who to vote...i don't want to kill anyone usefull...
And how did you decide that Holt isn't useful XD? Dude made more sense than most of others to me so far, I don't even care about his role, and that's funny coming from someone that has a "useless" role.
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Zasz went splat :biblethump
Loving what this theme does to this game. Gore. In a very entertaining and darkly humorous form.

All my thanks and respect for Evil for hosting and doing this game. It's perfect.
 

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Fuck, somebody already voted for holt?
Okey votekill Master Piplup;nothing personal and I don't think you are mafia... Yet.
I'm not a mafia for sure, I don't mind you picking me off
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Ok, votekill Naomi, how convenient it is to have Zasz killed off like this, after he votekilled her + Zasz was confirmed townie by his death which showcases that the mafias arent trying to bandwagon Naomi, too suspect to let this slide.
wait this makes no sense actually
 

Mazino

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
3,192
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Ok, votekill Naomi, how convenient it is to have Zasz killed off like this, after he votekilled her + Zasz was confirmed townie by his death which showcases that the mafias arent trying to bandwagon Naomi, too suspect to let this slide.
but what happens if they want us to do what you do now?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Digi was also a Gantz fan. Or atleast he had read it, or so I understood. Would it been in his peculiar sense of humor to try recruit his characters (Kaze) foster son Takeshi, in other words James Rye? Anyone any notes on James?
In the past, I think David went for people he considered useful, like Imp, or got along with. So I think he'd pick someone he knows better and considers to be a good player, tbh.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

So Farfs, can I trust you? You wouldn't lie to me would you? [/IMG]
*crosses heart*

I don't think that would make me more trustworthy tho o.o but sure, Wulfie <3
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

In the past, I think David went for people he considered useful, like Imp, or got along with. So I think he'd pick someone he knows better and considers to be a good player, tbh.
Hardy? xi0? Gary seems to be very pro-actively town friendly though, so I doubt he is mafia. Though he also might be a very good one.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gnut same reason i mentioned before too easy followed the HII lynching, who turned out a townie
and we gotta act after this shitty night
Gonna put a placeholder for now cuz will be going out will mos tlikely change it later Votekill Naomi nothing specific stated except for the random barking
Yeah, that's one of the more apparent things. She demands hints about others, gives false information herself, and says 'haha oops' when it's pointed out basically. Not to mention she relentlessly hunts down people who don't reveal their info.

Granted, Hll was very suspicious and it's good that he died in the end since that's been put to bed basically. So imo his death should be seen as something separate from Kats suspicious behaviour.



Well, you might have since you were being called noble and didn't deny that.



Yeah I'm sure you'd like to move on :derp



What about the alien was so distracting exactly? And exactly how did it distract you? Like, what would you have done differently if you weren't distracted?



Like avoiding questioning? :derp





Would this also mean that she wouldn't have denied the Noble allegation had Hll not been revealed as a noble?



No, you didn't deny it because you didn't think Hll would so happen to be the one who was the noble - you thought you'd get away with it basically for the time being.



Well we know now, but it's not because of you :lmao





Considering her attitude yesterday, and her nonchalance now (given that's she's being more honest now), she might be implying that it is a power that triggers on death (like, someone kills her, that person dies as well) which would deter us from killing her or something



What isn't valid is that you're lying and messing with us :lmao

To be honest, I get the 'pressure the newbie' tactic in that they might be rattled and spill something, which in turn did make Hll seem very suspicious. For that same reason I voted for him as well. What I don't like is how you simply say 'lol what' when the same arguments you used on Hll ('you aren't being honest or clear' after he said shady things) are used on you.





Honestly, if you didn't feel like playing, you should have stayed away instead of messing with us like this. Nothing short of troll.

Not to mention, you went from 'There was no use in denying these claims, but I have a killing power!' (i.e. you were hiding something and the plan so happened to backfire) to 'I'm indifferent about this game, I don't really care either way lol' (i.e. you don't care hence the lazy play) real quick. Which is it?



Who would that misleading person be? Probs missed that.



Eh, claiming to have a role means they have a power of sorts. So it's not like everyone can say 'I have a role' and it'll mean the same thing. I agree that in some cases people might have to be more specific, but yeah knowing who has a role and who doesn't is fairly helpful.





:lmao



> plays recklessly now
> claims to be careful when mafia

kk innocent imo



Depends. Did she not deny a false allegation which came to light only after she successfully got a townie lynched? Has she been vague and uncooperative? :hurr



Besides Farfalla, you've now also thrown shade at Piplup kek



Now Zasz too :lmao

And ofc we'll never know, what a non-statement :lmao



Oh, another 4 you're trying to draw attention too :zomg



So... The mafia, the aliens and santa are three different parties? Did I get that right? .-.



How exactly? After posting this I'll check it again and might figure it out, but an explanation would be nice lol.



Yeah, that's not incorrect I guess

Also, we will never know /for sure/, but doesn't her current behavior warrant enough suspicion?



what the fuck, we already did harry potter



After all that's happened, you're saying Kat's behavior made sense? I mean, Hll was definitely suspicious, but what about the rest?



Keep in mind these are busy days for everyone, mafia or not :lmao



Ah cool, where does it say so? Been looking for it kek

=========

votekill Kat

Also, this desin dude is suspicious kek

Well, we should be looking for others now
Wtf that post

Votekill Panda
I'm gonna do that right away honestly and I'll VOTEKILL Naomi, for she didn't tell us much other than barking. :XD
Even a little hint would be fine.:mono
As for Santa, I think that it's present in this game.....
If not, the scenario proposed by Aonori is another possibility, even though it's a more terrifying one. O_O
Yeah, I thought so too. Or does a recruiter always starts with a mason buddy?



Well, it seems different from how I imagined it when I suggested it, but:

Santa is a role which got 5 random presents and has no clue whats inside. Goal is to get all 5 presents away to players before getting killed to win the game. Can gift Mafia members as well. Should have a time bomb which blows up in his face if he doesn't get it away soon enough which is why Santa won't stop giving presents alone to save his life.
At least I'm sure I added time bomb as a gift idea when suggestion Santa to make the Santa role holder sweat whenever he looks at his remaining presents and nobody has blown up yet. xD

This makes Santa an OP role though as he is hard to find as he is innocent, or at least should be, when a det checks on him or her. But since it's Christmas and I trust Evil to make this interesting, Santa should have some presents which should help us finding him. LIke for example a Santa-finder tool which examines a group of like 3-4 people and tells us if one of those 4 were Santa or not. Or something like that.

I mean, why else add Santa to the role group if not to make use of him?
And Gantz got lots of tools in-story which might be useful in the Mafia game.



Everyone gets points, townies, mafia/aliens or third party. So points won't be a way to find out who's townie or not.



Thanks!

ANYBODY GOT A PRESENT TONIGHT/TODAY??? PLEASE TELL US IF YOU GOT A PRESENT!!! WE NEED TO KILL SANTA (lol) TO NOT LOSE THE GAME!!! THANK YOU!!!





Getting those points will be difficult though. We only get 30 points if we kill the alien boss/third party leader with our votes. 20 for an alien/third party (aka boss and leader also become normal alien/third party for this) if we kill hem with a weapon (present?) or ability and then 10 points if alien or third party dies at night which might happen alone due an alien/mafia attacking the wrong target like a paranoid gunowner or a mentor targeting a mafia member. If we're unlucky one of those bosses gets himself killed at night and while we get 10 points we basically lose 20 overall as we cannot vote him/her to death.



If those avatars are only the avatars of the bosses, then we got 2 small mafia bands and a third party with a leader? Or a normal sized mafia band, a third party with a leader and a strong/dangerous third party like the serial killer?



No way, 3 mafia members is way too little for a 24 people game. Maybe if it is two 3 mafia bands and another third party.



You just want to be the last animal in the game. Admit it. xD



...Alright, I didn't expected Panda of all people to write suddenly such a seven foot long text. Thought I and only a handful others would tend to do that. xD
Panda is making sense though and if Kat is Mafia bomb her not caring much makes sense as she could still take the last voter townie with her which isn't a bad out-come for the mafia. And Mafia bomb would even correspond with her hints about being a killer role which triggers once killed/lynched. xD



If they or at least some of them do last the entire game then it is possible that a permanent anon vote present was given to somebody who really wants to keep this secret as he and his group benefits most of it. And since no townie has come out yet telling he/she got such a present we have to assume that a mafia/alien/third party got it. Meaning our dear Santa SHOULD know who this shady figure is. And is obviously not telling us outta fear of getting lynched/killed. <.<



Kat, you forgot to say that your ability triggers when killed. Am sure you said that some pages ago.^^

Well, we need to find out more hints especially about those who haven't given any yet. Since xi0 isn't as active I put my vote as a placeholder on Holt.
Votekill Holt
Will most likely change it once Holt gives us one or better two hints about what kinda role he got.
Anyway, I'll votekill Aonori for now. Same reason as yesterday and I've seen little reason to change my opinion on that
Okay for now I will votekill Panda cuz he is one of the 4 that were inactive + 1 of the "useless" and I think at least one of these 4+3 ppl is mafia and he is both of the groups so ye. Besides he was basically saying that he understands my actions but doesn't like my behaviour lol which is basically the same thing. Plus the stuff I mentioned in that long post.
Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.

VOTE KILL HOIHOI
There is santa in this game...
And votekill holt, because i really do not know who to vote...i don't want to kill anyone usefull...
Fuck, somebody already voted for holt?
Okey votekill Master Piplup;nothing personal and I don't think you are mafia... Yet.
Have to go, for now, votekill G01, may consider changing my vote later, depending on further hints/devlpmts.
Ok, votekill Naomi, how convenient it is to have Zasz killed off like this, after he votekilled her + Zasz was confirmed townie by his death which showcases that the mafias arent trying to bandwagon Naomi, too suspect to let this slide.

11 @f 20 v0tes

Naomi 2x (Hoihoi, Kurono, Hikawa)
TSPanda 2x Chiaki, Kato)
Kat 2x (Kazou, Anonymous)
Master Piplup 1x (Nishi)
Holt 1x (Takeshi)
gnut 1x (Izumi)
Aonori 1x (Kishimoto)
lawlett-kun 1x (Sei)
g01 1x (Kenzo)

[highlight]w4it 09:59:56[/highlight]
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Ok, votekill Naomi, how convenient it is to have Zasz killed off like this, after he votekilled her + Zasz was confirmed townie by his death which showcases that the mafias arent trying to bandwagon Naomi, too suspect to let this slide.
Naomi is not even on?

Tbh you guys are being just lazy to vote for her or placeholding. It's fucking Day 2, there's a lot to discuss, and you guys are just running from responsability. The girl said she'd be busy and tried to provide opinions yday.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Anyway I gtg I will try to be here before the day ends, night guuuys!~
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top