Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aonori

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 13, 2015
Messages
3,437
Reaction score
1,207
Gender
Hidden
Country
Portugal
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Oh then I'm just blind today, didn't get much sleep sorry :notlikethis
Can the mafia have their own noble?
I think they can have the fallen noble, which is a rigged mafia that will always vote for his victim's vote, so after a while we might be able to figure out who the fallen noble is, if he was used for 1st night phase kill, but it could've been another mafia, even if fallen noble role is present in this game.
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Also, do we all get points if the mafia or someone else with a killing role kills one of the alien bosses at night?

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

0 pts Knob - "1'm 2 hands0m3 f0r y0r l0ve, 2 h4ndsom3 1t hUrtZ"
Evil I love you :XD
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Also I'm gonna start votekilling on those that didnt give hints on their roles and that have been more inactive case it's just being a bother to focus on one or two people on an entire day phase when quite a few number of people are clearly hiding stuff, I will change votes later if something comes up.
I'm gonna do that right away honestly and I'll VOTEKILL Naomi, for she didn't tell us much other than barking. :XD
Even a little hint would be fine.:mono
As for Santa, I think that it's present in this game.....
If not, the scenario proposed by Aonori is another possibility, even though it's a more terrifying one. O_O
 
Last edited:

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I thought recruiter always starts solo
Yeah, I thought so too. Or does a recruiter always starts with a mason buddy?

can some1 explain me the gift thing?:arf
Well, it seems different from how I imagined it when I suggested it, but:

Santa is a role which got 5 random presents and has no clue whats inside. Goal is to get all 5 presents away to players before getting killed to win the game. Can gift Mafia members as well. Should have a time bomb which blows up in his face if he doesn't get it away soon enough which is why Santa won't stop giving presents alone to save his life.
At least I'm sure I added time bomb as a gift idea when suggestion Santa to make the Santa role holder sweat whenever he looks at his remaining presents and nobody has blown up yet. xD

This makes Santa an OP role though as he is hard to find as he is innocent, or at least should be, when a det checks on him or her. But since it's Christmas and I trust Evil to make this interesting, Santa should have some presents which should help us finding him. LIke for example a Santa-finder tool which examines a group of like 3-4 people and tells us if one of those 4 were Santa or not. Or something like that.

I mean, why else add Santa to the role group if not to make use of him?
And Gantz got lots of tools in-story which might be useful in the Mafia game.

Goodmorning everyone!
I don't know if Kat's mistake was genuine or just a slip up from a mafia, but before pointing fingers, shouldn't we have a look at the points system implemented by Evil?
I mean, someone votekilled someone else and got 10 of his points detracted, which basically means that someone could be confirmed as a human through the whole votekilling thingy.
So, keeping in mind that, shouldn't we sniff the aliens out, along with Santa?

P.S: Too bad for DD and Demon. :(
Everyone gets points, townies, mafia/aliens or third party. So points won't be a way to find out who's townie or not.

sUUuRR333, wHy n0t
Thanks!

ANYBODY GOT A PRESENT TONIGHT/TODAY??? PLEASE TELL US IF YOU GOT A PRESENT!!! WE NEED TO KILL SANTA (lol) TO NOT LOSE THE GAME!!! THANK YOU!!!

No, it only works if the person voted dies and was a human. Naturally, we'll still find out the players role after he dies as usual. We can't use it to sniff living players out. I guess the only case where that happens is if a death Miller dies and we get mafia as his role but those who voted get points reduced. That would mean he was innocent after all..
+30 pts - votekill alien boss/third party leader (with your vote)
+20 pts - kill an alien/third party member with a powerful weapon/ability (with your weapon/ability)
+10 pts - an alien/third party member dies at night (collectively)
Getting those points will be difficult though. We only get 30 points if we kill the alien boss/third party leader with our votes. 20 for an alien/third party (aka boss and leader also become normal alien/third party for this) if we kill hem with a weapon (present?) or ability and then 10 points if alien or third party dies at night which might happen alone due an alien/mafia attacking the wrong target like a paranoid gunowner or a mentor targeting a mafia member. If we're unlucky one of those bosses gets himself killed at night and while we get 10 points we basically lose 20 overall as we cannot vote him/her to death.

I'm quite sure that the aliens are mafia. Yday Evil added a score board and said that we gain points from killing aliens and third parties. Since aliens are separated from third parties there, I believe they are the mafia in this game.
If those avatars are only the avatars of the bosses, then we got 2 small mafia bands and a third party with a leader? Or a normal sized mafia band, a third party with a leader and a strong/dangerous third party like the serial killer?

So if there are 3 aliens, does that mean only 3 mafia while others are third party?
No way, 3 mafia members is way too little for a 24 people game. Maybe if it is two 3 mafia bands and another third party.

Gonna put a placeholder for now cuz will be going out will mos tlikely change it later Votekill Naomi nothing specific stated except for the random barking
You just want to be the last animal in the game. Admit it. xD

*amazing long post*
=========

votekill Kat

Also, this desin dude is suspicious kek

Well, we should be looking for others now
...Alright, I didn't expected Panda of all people to write suddenly such a seven foot long text. Thought I and only a handful others would tend to do that. xD
Panda is making sense though and if Kat is Mafia bomb her not caring much makes sense as she could still take the last voter townie with her which isn't a bad out-come for the mafia. And Mafia bomb would even correspond with her hints about being a killer role which triggers once killed/lynched. xD

No I didn't get any gift. I was asking beause I'm not sure why whoever received the gift yesterday didn't mention it. Doesn't really seem like that much of a big deal to say so. Or maybe the gifts last for the duration of the game? If so, it would make sense why one would keep it secret.
If they or at least some of them do last the entire game then it is possible that a permanent anon vote present was given to somebody who really wants to keep this secret as he and his group benefits most of it. And since no townie has come out yet telling he/she got such a present we have to assume that a mafia/alien/third party got it. Meaning our dear Santa SHOULD know who this shady figure is. And is obviously not telling us outta fear of getting lynched/killed. <.<

Farfalla, You, Panda


Hai hai Hani~

01 TSPanda - useless
02 Holt
03 James Rye- not a detective, useful
04 GrySun- not a regular townie, never had before,
05 Gnut- never had the role
06 g01 - useless
07 Zasz- never had the role, "for my role fulfill its duty only from the sidelines", night role, not prostitute
08 Erinyes - never had the role before
10 Farfalla - useless
12 Master Piplup - boring role
13 Mazino - has a role
14 Ustegius - has a role
16 Machi-tan - not a prostitute
17 desin24 - active role
18 Naomi
19 Aonori- not a detective, his role doesnt have percentages involved in it
20 Hardy - semi-active
21 lawlett-kun - has a role, night role
22 Kat - has a role, not a night role, killing power
23 Lovemagi- never had the role, suits her but not in some ways -_-
24 xi0


RIP
09 Demonspeed (Bodyguard)
15 digitaldude (Mason Recruiter)
11 Hll (Noble)

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

I revealed my role but I won't add it there just in case there are some mafia ppl noobs who didn't get it (like Panda :heh)
Kat, you forgot to say that your ability triggers when killed. Am sure you said that some pages ago.^^

Well, we need to find out more hints especially about those who haven't given any yet. Since xi0 isn't as active I put my vote as a placeholder on Holt.
Votekill Holt
Will most likely change it once Holt gives us one or better two hints about what kinda role he got.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

James I revealed my role ... I'm not a bomb lol
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I think they can have the fallen noble, which is a rigged mafia that will always vote for his victim's vote, so after a while we might be able to figure out who the fallen noble is, if he was used for 1st night phase kill, but it could've been another mafia, even if fallen noble role is present in this game.
Uhm, Fallen Noble is just a suggestion which I made yesterday. it isn't in-game yet.^^
Btw, I also got the idea of a Mafia Poisoner, a role which can poison 3 times per game and either at day = target cannot use night action in following night or at night = target cannot vote next day. Basically it should be a versatile but limited mafia role which can chose to either be a vote blocker or an action blocking role but only for three times and then it is basically a normal mafia member.
What ya think? :D

Also, do we all get points if the mafia or someone else with a killing role kills one of the alien bosses at night?
We should, shouldn`t we? It says everyone gets 10 points if a third party or alien (boss) dies at night so we all get points if mafia/aliens/third party kills mafia/third party at night. Same for is a paranoid gun owner kills a mafia/alien/third party at night when getting targeted.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

James I revealed my role ... I'm not a bomb lol
Guess why I didn't voted for ya unlike Panda. :P
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Panda, goi and Farfalla. One of you, or best all of you, please explain what you mean with "useless"? Does that mean regular townie? If not then I don't see how you can consider your role useless.

I will votekill one of the inactive ones if they don't come and start giving hints. Ignoring those was one of the reasons we lost the last game. Holt you are the most active one from the three that gave no hints. Care to say something?
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,101
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Ah, alright, it was the same though I had earlier though Farf mentioned that in Evil's list, he specified aliens and third party. This could mean aliens strictly refers to mafia because if we're to assume a third party is an alien, there'd be no need to specify that as well. Santa is practically guaranteed in the game so if the other two aliens are mafia and third party or mafia and mafia (bosses), there's no need to include third party there. Also, since mafia wasn't mentioned, we can only apply aliens to the mafia but evil said there are only 3 aliens...so what happens to the other mafias?
You are right, in the point system he specifies a difference between aliens and third parties... which makes my theories useless.

3 mafias in 1 party -the aliens-, Mentor, Santa... Sounds a bit too weak compared to the town?

I'm getting too sidetracked with the setup anyway, we shouldn't really care nor focus that much about it for the moment, instead we should see how we all interacted with each other and what clues we gave in order to see who to lynch.
 
Last edited:

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

We should, shouldn`t we? It says everyone gets 10 points if a third party or alien (boss) dies at night so we all get points if mafia/aliens/third party kills mafia/third party at night. Same for is a paranoid gun owner kills a mafia/alien/third party at night when getting targeted.
But wouldn't that potentially reveal the mafia members? Evil will update the score and give +20 points to the person who killed the boss at night, which puts that person under risk.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Votekill Gnut same reason i mentioned before too easy followed the HII lynching, who turned out a townie
and we gotta act after this shitty night
Gonna put a placeholder for now cuz will be going out will mos tlikely change it later Votekill Naomi nothing specific stated except for the random barking
Yeah, that's one of the more apparent things. She demands hints about others, gives false information herself, and says 'haha oops' when it's pointed out basically. Not to mention she relentlessly hunts down people who don't reveal their info.

Granted, Hll was very suspicious and it's good that he died in the end since that's been put to bed basically. So imo his death should be seen as something separate from Kats suspicious behaviour.



Well, you might have since you were being called noble and didn't deny that.



Yeah I'm sure you'd like to move on :derp



What about the alien was so distracting exactly? And exactly how did it distract you? Like, what would you have done differently if you weren't distracted?



Like avoiding questioning? :derp





Would this also mean that she wouldn't have denied the Noble allegation had Hll not been revealed as a noble?



No, you didn't deny it because you didn't think Hll would so happen to be the one who was the noble - you thought you'd get away with it basically for the time being.



Well we know now, but it's not because of you :lmao





Considering her attitude yesterday, and her nonchalance now (given that's she's being more honest now), she might be implying that it is a power that triggers on death (like, someone kills her, that person dies as well) which would deter us from killing her or something



What isn't valid is that you're lying and messing with us :lmao

To be honest, I get the 'pressure the newbie' tactic in that they might be rattled and spill something, which in turn did make Hll seem very suspicious. For that same reason I voted for him as well. What I don't like is how you simply say 'lol what' when the same arguments you used on Hll ('you aren't being honest or clear' after he said shady things) are used on you.





Honestly, if you didn't feel like playing, you should have stayed away instead of messing with us like this. Nothing short of troll.

Not to mention, you went from 'There was no use in denying these claims, but I have a killing power!' (i.e. you were hiding something and the plan so happened to backfire) to 'I'm indifferent about this game, I don't really care either way lol' (i.e. you don't care hence the lazy play) real quick. Which is it?



Who would that misleading person be? Probs missed that.



Eh, claiming to have a role means they have a power of sorts. So it's not like everyone can say 'I have a role' and it'll mean the same thing. I agree that in some cases people might have to be more specific, but yeah knowing who has a role and who doesn't is fairly helpful.





:lmao



> plays recklessly now
> claims to be careful when mafia

kk innocent imo



Depends. Did she not deny a false allegation which came to light only after she successfully got a townie lynched? Has she been vague and uncooperative? :hurr



Besides Farfalla, you've now also thrown shade at Piplup kek



Now Zasz too :lmao

And ofc we'll never know, what a non-statement :lmao



Oh, another 4 you're trying to draw attention too :zomg



So... The mafia, the aliens and santa are three different parties? Did I get that right? .-.



How exactly? After posting this I'll check it again and might figure it out, but an explanation would be nice lol.



Yeah, that's not incorrect I guess

Also, we will never know /for sure/, but doesn't her current behavior warrant enough suspicion?



what the fuck, we already did harry potter



After all that's happened, you're saying Kat's behavior made sense? I mean, Hll was definitely suspicious, but what about the rest?



Keep in mind these are busy days for everyone, mafia or not :lmao



Ah cool, where does it say so? Been looking for it kek

=========

votekill Kat

Also, this desin dude is suspicious kek

Well, we should be looking for others now
Wtf that post

Votekill Panda
I'm gonna do that right away honestly and I'll VOTEKILL Naomi, for she didn't tell us much other than barking. :XD
Even a little hint would be fine.:mono
As for Santa, I think that it's present in this game.....
If not, the scenario proposed by Aonori is another possibility, even though it's a more terrifying one. O_O
Yeah, I thought so too. Or does a recruiter always starts with a mason buddy?



Well, it seems different from how I imagined it when I suggested it, but:

Santa is a role which got 5 random presents and has no clue whats inside. Goal is to get all 5 presents away to players before getting killed to win the game. Can gift Mafia members as well. Should have a time bomb which blows up in his face if he doesn't get it away soon enough which is why Santa won't stop giving presents alone to save his life.
At least I'm sure I added time bomb as a gift idea when suggestion Santa to make the Santa role holder sweat whenever he looks at his remaining presents and nobody has blown up yet. xD

This makes Santa an OP role though as he is hard to find as he is innocent, or at least should be, when a det checks on him or her. But since it's Christmas and I trust Evil to make this interesting, Santa should have some presents which should help us finding him. LIke for example a Santa-finder tool which examines a group of like 3-4 people and tells us if one of those 4 were Santa or not. Or something like that.

I mean, why else add Santa to the role group if not to make use of him?
And Gantz got lots of tools in-story which might be useful in the Mafia game.



Everyone gets points, townies, mafia/aliens or third party. So points won't be a way to find out who's townie or not.



Thanks!

ANYBODY GOT A PRESENT TONIGHT/TODAY??? PLEASE TELL US IF YOU GOT A PRESENT!!! WE NEED TO KILL SANTA (lol) TO NOT LOSE THE GAME!!! THANK YOU!!!





Getting those points will be difficult though. We only get 30 points if we kill the alien boss/third party leader with our votes. 20 for an alien/third party (aka boss and leader also become normal alien/third party for this) if we kill hem with a weapon (present?) or ability and then 10 points if alien or third party dies at night which might happen alone due an alien/mafia attacking the wrong target like a paranoid gunowner or a mentor targeting a mafia member. If we're unlucky one of those bosses gets himself killed at night and while we get 10 points we basically lose 20 overall as we cannot vote him/her to death.



If those avatars are only the avatars of the bosses, then we got 2 small mafia bands and a third party with a leader? Or a normal sized mafia band, a third party with a leader and a strong/dangerous third party like the serial killer?



No way, 3 mafia members is way too little for a 24 people game. Maybe if it is two 3 mafia bands and another third party.



You just want to be the last animal in the game. Admit it. xD



...Alright, I didn't expected Panda of all people to write suddenly such a seven foot long text. Thought I and only a handful others would tend to do that. xD
Panda is making sense though and if Kat is Mafia bomb her not caring much makes sense as she could still take the last voter townie with her which isn't a bad out-come for the mafia. And Mafia bomb would even correspond with her hints about being a killer role which triggers once killed/lynched. xD



If they or at least some of them do last the entire game then it is possible that a permanent anon vote present was given to somebody who really wants to keep this secret as he and his group benefits most of it. And since no townie has come out yet telling he/she got such a present we have to assume that a mafia/alien/third party got it. Meaning our dear Santa SHOULD know who this shady figure is. And is obviously not telling us outta fear of getting lynched/killed. <.<



Kat, you forgot to say that your ability triggers when killed. Am sure you said that some pages ago.^^

Well, we need to find out more hints especially about those who haven't given any yet. Since xi0 isn't as active I put my vote as a placeholder on Holt.
Votekill Holt
Will most likely change it once Holt gives us one or better two hints about what kinda role he got.

6 @f 21 v0tes

Naomi 2x (Hoihoi, Kurono)
gnut 1x (Izumi)
Kat 1x (Kazou)
TSPanda 1x Chiaki)
Holt 1x (Takeshi)

[highlight]w4it 15:10:44[/highlight]
 

James Rye

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2014
Messages
2,019
Reaction score
6,506
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

You are right, in the point system he specifies a difference between aliens and third parties... which makes my theories useless.

3 mafias in 1 party -the aliens-, Mentor, Santa... Sounds a bit too weak compared to the town?

I'm getting too sidetracked with the setup anyway, we shouldn't really care nor focus that much about it for the moment, instead we should see how we all interacted with each other and what clues we gave in order to see who to lynch.
Not neccessarily. If those three avatars are only the avatars of the mafia bosses/third party LEADER, then there could be several other third parties with alien avatars which just weren't included in the 3 avatars. After all, Gantz is full with alien faces that can be used for avatars.

But wouldn't that potentially reveal the mafia members? Evil will update the score and give +20 points to the person who killed the boss at night, which puts that person under risk.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. It's what I wondered about the "weapon/ability" thingie. Is the murdering at night considered an ability or a normal activity which triggers nothing? If there are two mafias and one of the mafias ends up killing the other mafia's boss then their killer will suddenly have 20 points below his betl next turn and have a hard time explaining why. Well, expect he claims to be PGO which most likely somebody else of us already is.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Well, we need to find out more hints especially about those who haven't given any yet. Since xi0 isn't as active I put my vote as a placeholder on Holt.
Votekill Holt
Will most likely change it once Holt gives us one or better two hints about what kinda role he got.
:heh should've just asked for a hint.
Well, I haven't had the role before, it's a night role and it's fairly important

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

You are right, in the point system he specifies a difference between aliens and third parties... which makes my theories useless.

3 mafias in 1 party -the aliens-, Mentor, Santa... Sounds a bit too weak compared to the town?

I'm getting too sidetracked with the setup anyway, we shouldn't really care nor focus that much about it for the moment, instead we should see how we all interacted with each other and what clues we gave in order to see who to lynch.
Dunno. Depends on how powerful the mafia are.. Also, mentor and Santa are rather powerful roles as well..
 
Last edited:

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Guess why I didn't voted for ya unlike Panda. :P
Because I'm charming? :hmm Jk! ~
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

This santa thing is killing me :arf and woow text walls...
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,321
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Anyway, I'll votekill Aonori for now. Same reason as yesterday and I've seen little reason to change my opinion on that
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Who would that misleading person be? Probs missed that.
Kat was the misleading person I mentioned in that post.

Btw, Jesus Christ your post... mass murder in my brain now.

I also think its weird that she said mafia wouldn't kill her 'cause she's too suspicious... She claimed to be a townie that, if lynched, can kill someone '-' Later in game, that can fuck mafia in the ass (even know there are chances that happens), why would they let her live and use it instead of nullifying her... Sounds like building an excuse to staying alive till later.

*Still reading shit @.@*

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Kat, why will you vote for an inactive person? =/ Yday you wanted to find mafia/alien at all costs, now goes 'burden killer'? If I had the power of killing someone, I'd be double concerned about finding mafia/third party.

Btw, you guys are mean u.u, saying that Hll was too confusing and it's better off. Put yourselves in his skin and think how he'd feel about joining later (other games) after reading people said he was damaging the game.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Okay for now I will votekill Panda cuz he is one of the 4 that were inactive + 1 of the "useless" and I think at least one of these 4+3 ppl is mafia and he is both of the groups so ye. Besides he was basically saying that he understands my actions but doesn't like my behaviour lol which is basically the same thing. Plus the stuff I mentioned in that long post.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

No I didn't get any gift. I was asking beause I'm not sure why whoever received the gift yesterday didn't mention it. Doesn't really seem like that much of a big deal to say so. Or maybe the gifts last for the duration of the game? If so, it would make sense why one would keep it secret.
Hm... it could be super helpful to let us know what's the nature of the gifts, imo, or when they are delivered.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Kat, why will you vote for an inactive person? =/ Yday you wanted to find mafia/alien at all costs, now goes 'burden killer'? If I had the power of killing someone, I'd be double concerned about finding mafia/third party.
Because nothing is happening and I don't have a reason to suspect anybody else for now. Well I'm trying to find mafia/third party but there is nothing much tbh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

SO, my current theory is the following:

1st mafia team with a boss -alien- killed DD.

2nd mafia team with a boss OR a killing third party -2nd alien- killed Demon or tried to kill someone and Demon protected that person and died himself.

3rd, Santa -3rd alien.

I doubt we are playing against only 3 mafias.
Funny, you mock Panda's post, then post a wall yourself tut tut '-'

Hm, I just don't think that third parties would be aliens 'cause of how Evil wrote the points system, as if there are aliens AND third parties.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top