Games Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - END GAME

Status
Not open for further replies.

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So you're not a regular townie, but you say your abilities are far from game changing? Hm all right, so that's the kind of useless you were referring to. Even though I think all roles add to the game more than being unable to do anything...



Why so jumpy? And how is that much of a hint? And in the end I bet your hint will be as fitting as Hll's "passive" hint for noble. :notlikethis



No she's not, wtf panda :notlikethis
I wonder how is anyone's hint is better than mines? What is your super open hint anyway?
Pftt bitch pleaseeee :heh
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I wonder how is anyone's hint is better than mines? What is your super open hint anyway?
Pftt bitch pleaseeee :heh
You have Kat's list, go compare the usefulness of people's hints. Watch it goi, you're steadily climbing my votekill list :heh
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

You have Kat's list, go compare the usefulness of people's hints. Watch it goi, you're steadily climbing my votekill list :heh
not a regular townie, never had before,
Hahahahahahba seriously? This better than mines? Haahahahha and climbing your votekill list? Bitch pleaseeee from the moment we started to play, I am at top of it.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Yes or no?
Why do you push so much? :notsure
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

i said i will reveal my results tomorrow with my role, not sure why i should reveal an important role on day2
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,600
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Hahahahahahba seriously? This better than mines? Haahahahha and climbing your votekill list? Bitch pleaseeee from the moment we started to play, I am at top of it.
Yes it is. And no you're not, demon was all the way up there actually :kappa Let's be serious now, do you notice that you're playing really similar to how you did last game? Got a bad feeling about you.

Why do you push so much? :notsure
I think Ust wants to know if it's worth killing lawl this night before he can use his powers :cookiehand
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Why do you push so much? :notsure
Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.

VOTE KILL HOIHOI
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.

VOTE KILL HOIHOI
tfw ur trying to kill me since day1 ok :feelsbadman yep better kill the investigator role than afk bark bark lel people
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

tfw ur trying to kill me since day1 ok :feelsbadman yep better kill the investigator role than afk bark bark lel people
So you admit being the investigator?
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,611
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.

VOTE KILL HOIHOI
Considering it might be the only role that fits, would it make sense for you to want him dead? Simply because he didn't want to confirm? Idk if that's okay tbh..
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

Yes it is. And no you're not, demon was all the way up there actually :kappa Let's be serious now, do you notice that you're playing really similar to how you did last game? Got a bad feeling about you.



I think Ust wants to know if it's worth killing lawl this night before he can use his powers :cookiehand
Seriously? Okey if you think your "not regular townie" hint is better than mines, I have nothing to say about it. Plus why do I even trust you anyway? There should be mafia team, 3th party and santa (and perhaps another mafia team?).
Hımm it is similar indeed... Perhaps it is because I am the one who plays it again? lol
Seriously do you play different if you are mafia or townie?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I have an investigative role
So mortician or investigator? Those are the only two that fit. I don't see why you couldn't tell it which one already, since telling even that much gives the mafia enough information on how top you are on priority list.

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

I don't see any reason to dodge the role reveal anymore after so much is out, yet you do still dodge.That's why I think you are mafia.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I just checked and it doesn't say when he sends his gifts. Does it mean he can send in both day and night phases? 5 phases and it's over?
Nah, I don't think so D: That would be too OP imo.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

So law, you've got an investigative role, huh?
Why do you want to use it in the next phase though?
Wouldn't it be better to use it the next night phase?
Either way, since I've promised that I would give another hint about my role, here you are: it is a supportive role, hence the whole "my role fulfills its purpose from the sidelines" thingy. :3c
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

i'm here.....
i'll be reading.....
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2

I revealed my role but I won't add it there just in case there are some mafia ppl noobs who didn't get it (like Panda :heh)
Yeah, and you happened to claim what seems to be an uncommon role that serves no purpose at night, is only activated due to a lynch....and why is that exactly? Why would you paint an X on your back like this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top