Re: Mafia Game 47 - Gantz: Survival of the Fittest - DAY 2
Oh a panda war !?
Oh a panda war !?
Are you a mortician?shut up kizuo
I wonder how is anyone's hint is better than mines? What is your super open hint anyway?So you're not a regular townie, but you say your abilities are far from game changing? Hm all right, so that's the kind of useless you were referring to. Even though I think all roles add to the game more than being unable to do anything...
Why so jumpy? And how is that much of a hint? And in the end I bet your hint will be as fitting as Hll's "passive" hint for noble.
No she's not, wtf panda![]()

we will see tomorrowAre you a mortician?
You have Kat's list, go compare the usefulness of people's hints. Watch it goi, you're steadily climbing my votekill listI wonder how is anyone's hint is better than mines? What is your super open hint anyway?
Pftt bitch pleaseeee![]()

Yes or no?we will see tomorrow
You have Kat's list, go compare the usefulness of people's hints. Watch it goi, you're steadily climbing my votekill list![]()
Hahahahahahba seriously? This better than mines? Haahahahha and climbing your votekill list? Bitch pleaseeee from the moment we started to play, I am at top of it.not a regular townie, never had before,
Why do you push so much?Yes or no?

Yes it is. And no you're not, demon was all the way up there actuallyHahahahahahba seriously? This better than mines? Haahahahha and climbing your votekill list? Bitch pleaseeee from the moment we started to play, I am at top of it.
Let's be serious now, do you notice that you're playing really similar to how you did last game? Got a bad feeling about you.I think Ust wants to know if it's worth killing lawl this night before he can use his powersWhy do you push so much?![]()

Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.Why do you push so much?![]()
tfw ur trying to kill me since day1 okBecause I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.
VOTE KILL HOIHOI
yep better kill the investigator role than afk bark bark lel peopleSo you admit being the investigator?tfw ur trying to kill me since day1 okyep better kill the investigator role than afk bark bark lel people
Considering it might be the only role that fits, would it make sense for you to want him dead? Simply because he didn't want to confirm? Idk if that's okay tbh..Because I think he is mafia. For a mortician I do not know a reason to deny the role when directly asked about it. It's not mafia priority kill, and can actually provide usefull information for the mafia too, considering the search for detectives, prostitute and possible third party. As mafia, he has all the reason my be wiggly and mysterious, because it is a hard role to claim. Yet it is the only role his description fits.
VOTE KILL HOIHOI
I have an investigative roleSo you admit being the investigator?
Seriously? Okey if you think your "not regular townie" hint is better than mines, I have nothing to say about it. Plus why do I even trust you anyway? There should be mafia team, 3th party and santa (and perhaps another mafia team?).Yes it is. And no you're not, demon was all the way up there actuallyLet's be serious now, do you notice that you're playing really similar to how you did last game? Got a bad feeling about you.
I think Ust wants to know if it's worth killing lawl this night before he can use his powers![]()
So mortician or investigator? Those are the only two that fit. I don't see why you couldn't tell it which one already, since telling even that much gives the mafia enough information on how top you are on priority list.I have an investigative role
Nah, I don't think so D: That would be too OP imo.I just checked and it doesn't say when he sends his gifts. Does it mean he can send in both day and night phases? 5 phases and it's over?

Yeah, and you happened to claim what seems to be an uncommon role that serves no purpose at night, is only activated due to a lynch....and why is that exactly? Why would you paint an X on your back like this?I revealed my role but I won't add it there just in case there are some mafia ppl noobs who didn't get it (like Panda)