Events MH Secret Santa 2015

What is Santa Claus' True Identity?


  • Total voters
    14
  • Poll closed .

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Dat gift of mine. Omg the yandereness in her, much like. Me liek it.
I can only think about one persona and If I'm correct than he knows who I mean fufufu~ Dankee~~
Although I could hardly read the sentence on the first image, stupid mobile ;-;
:heh
 

Nomi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
294
Reaction score
283
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Thanks to my santa too :super But I guess mine is new in form,perhaps Knowme ?

Maybe I am, maybe I am not :teehee. Well TBH I'm not :). I guess someone sent you a *deleted* gift too :3c (I take it you tried to guess by my mention of *Deleted*, Right? :hip). Well you needa put more effort :mono (Good luck with that! :zomg).
 
Last edited:

Rein Avara

aka Ēsu Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2010
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
6,476
Gender
Male
Country
Avatar
Whoever did mine, has an appreciation for penguins and piplup, my heart reaches out to you <3
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
I actually LoL'd when i got u as my target, since i knew it would be relatively easy to please XD
 

g01

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
2,798
Reaction score
1,588
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Maybe I am, maybe I am not :teehee. Well TBH I'm not :). I guess someone sent you a *deleted* gift too :3c (I take it you tried to guess by my mention of *Deleted*, Right? :hip). Well you needa put more effort :mono (Good luck with that! :zomg).
No it is good and I appreciate it but it must be new ones or else they would of send something different imo :XD
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I actually LoL'd when i got u as my target, since i knew it would be relatively easy to please XD
Nothing pleases more than her. Never get enough of her crazyness. I'm still waiting for the day that that she will be animated. Pls Ohtaka let it happen!


Plot twist: Actually it was g01 that was secretly my SS and you just take the credits for it lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Maybe I am, maybe I am not :teehee. Well TBH I'm not :). I guess someone sent you a *deleted* gift too :3c (I take it you tried to guess by my mention of *Deleted*, Right? :hip). Well you needa put more effort :mono (Good luck with that! :zomg).
so many emotions @_@
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Nothing pleases more than her. Never get enough of her crazyness. I'm still waiting for the day that that she will be animated. Pls Ohtaka let it happen!

Plot twist: Actually it was g01 that was secretly my SS and you just take the credits for it lol
Nope go1 couldnt have found that awesum pic~ I actually have it as a desktop background rofl
 

GrySun

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 22, 2014
Messages
3,360
Reaction score
33,637
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Looks great destiny-chan.

...but Yona-hime :pout She suited you well I think.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I’m trying to guess who my Secret Santa is so these are my finalist
:

GrySun
g01
Mazino
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: g01

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
My secret santa's quite mysterious. Me lieks it :blush
 
Top